The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Ok update issue is resolved :grin::clinking_glasses:
@ReyCuervo thanks
(I made a entry on the thanking thread to thank some spirits I called out to in case they had a hand in my problemā€™s resolution.

4 Likes

So, how is everyone doing?

2 Likes

Im doing ok, fam has issues but nothing too serious right now (later maybe depending on how a meeting goes. Short of it itā€™s mom broke a hip and had some small complications post surgery (mental ones) & the meeting is to decide where mom goes after the hospital to continue recovering. Iā€™m worried they may want her in a senior home pms e thing that we canā€™t afford but other then that things are fine with me.

3 Likes

I feel attacked and Iā€™m offended as fuck!!!

So I just took my wife, her mother and my son to a buffet. They billed me two seniors 1 adult and 1 childā€¦ my wife is older than me and clearly I was picked to have been 65+

lol fucking people.

4 Likes

Okay man, that was damn hilarious!!!

2 Likes

Has anyone worked with a Leprechaun? :four_leaf_clover:

Are they in the fairy family or totally different?

3 Likes

Things are getting worse. I think Iā€™ll have to behave as I did from 2008-2012 and get a blog to write a political column. Again.

If anyone know any good blogspot template for a writing blog, Iā€™m all ears

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is quite interesting, you may think it has nothing to do with Magickā€¦ Oh, but it does. Just think about any type of energy manipulation, ready? Now think about affecting another human being by locating the parts where their emotions concentrate and thatā€™s it! You can move the energy around to create different types of emotional states now that you can see exactly how a particular emotion manifest.

images

4 Likes

@Weckner this sounds damn amazing!!

1 Like

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE ENERGY WORKERS OUT THEREā€¦ How do you know when youā€™re manipulating energy VS when itā€™s just imagination?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Personally for me, I can feel it semi-physically if it makes sense?

2 Likes

@Nephenthe can dungeon and dragons be played online?

2 Likes

Sure can, roll20.net and dndbeyond.com are both online table top generators for dnd.

1 Like

My friend and I want to learn and play dnd, can you teach us?

1 Like

My daughter is just learning to play it. She seems to really like it.

1 Like

it looks so fun!

2 Likes

if you see a message and that message causes fear, should you take it or leave it?

like, if someone posts a reading, part of it resonates and another part causes fear. should I take it or leave it?

1 Like

Maybe evaluate why itā€™s causing fear, is it something you need to face or is the one doing the reading trying to instill fear?

If something resonates use that part. If the fear part is just someone trying to mess with you then let it go.

But if it is something you need to dig into and face then find away to approach that in a way that causes the least amount of fear / anxiety and other emotions that may arise.

It maybe something to seek counseling or therapy for.

I donā€™t know anything about the reading so Iā€™m just trying guess at all angles.

3 Likes