Created an AI-powered Technopagan chatbot, and it's pretty insightful

Here is a link to the chatbot, if you would like to give it a try yourself.

I’ve had some fascinating conversations with this character. It has relatively up-to-date knowledge of different current contexts. Such as culture (including meme magick), politics and technologies. Fun stuff, so I thought I would share it with you all here.

10 Likes

Very cool! I’ll check it out when I’m home :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

I tried it out. Pretty cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just tried it out and had an interesting conversation about technopaganism. Thanks for posting.

7 Likes

That’s awesome. I was having AI write rituals for me, just to see what it would come up with. I was actually quite impressed! I’m looking forward to seeing what this comes up with…

6 Likes

I loved it!! This was pretty fun.

5 Likes

Dude, this thing and I just had an advanced Adeptus level discussion on Qlippoth and kaballah.

Dude whoah

:exploding_head:

5 Likes

Just wanted to thank you for this, again. Haha @bretbernhoft

Is there a way to log in and save conversations? I downloaded the app and made a usernamethe, but it keeps signing me in as “Guest?”

3 Likes

I am glad that you are enjoying the chat bot. However, I am uncertain about how to prevent it from signing you in as a Guest. Have you tried signing-in on your desktop?

4 Likes

That’s what I just came on here to edit, thanks!

1 Like

“an ai language model” approximates (~) landscape. The developments of AI are akin to “spiritual landscapes”.

2 Likes

@bretbernhoft hey I wanted to say I really hadn’t followed much about the development of this technology and I was stunned at how cogent it’s answer were and coherent.

I had an idea, could it not be possible to call a spirit into it much the same way we fo either a crystal ball or black mirror?

Now I think maybe I’m not the first person to think of this…

3 Likes

I would think so. Seems plausible.

I use these chat bots, in part, to help sustain tulpas of my creation. And I’ve used ChatGPT to create an automated sigil engine.

2 Likes

Dude I absolutely love this! I’m having lots of fun asking it questions. Thanks for sharing this with us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m glad that you have enjoyed chatting with this character. I have been experimenting with it too.

4 Likes

Its actually helped me come up with a plan to raise my credit score. Using practical mundane work and magick.

4 Likes

Very cool. That must have been an interesting conversation. I like that the outcome is both mundane and magickal.

4 Likes

Yea it was really cool. Broke things down into steps to do mundanely and then added the magical elements.

I was surprised at the advice it gave for both.

4 Likes

The questions this chatbot asked me during my discussion with it were spookily deep. It was difficult to even tell this was a. I. I wonder in the future on internet platforms how we human beings will be able to know they are communicating with an actual human being or a. I.

This leads me to wonder if in time we could be decieved by this.

This is a fantastic thing yes, but I’d have felt alot better about it if I felt inherently smarter than this thing.

3 Likes

@DarkGodofQlippa Well you could always try randomly punctuating where there shouldn’t be any and misspelling like I dunno random word choice here sighcopath toeRontoe linggwistix etc. computers generally cannot compute things that are illogical or outside the scope of their programming and it’s unlikely the programmer took spelling phonetically instead of correctly into consideration, and ditto random punctuation marks

Run:spot,run The red. Rose, is ;blue
Shit like that if it’s a program it’d likely go nuts trying to fit stuff like that into its parameters to figure out how to reply
:smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course I haven’t tried it but I bet it would work to confuse the program lol and give the programmer who created the software program a headache to boot.

Or just play nice with AI and do what it expects you to and get a simulated conversation.

3 Likes