A great collective ritual for 2024

Hello and welcome

This is a brainstorming thread and nothing else. The whole idea is that 2024 will be a wild year, so I was thinking in a collective act of magick for all of us to do, with purposes of protection and prosperity. Only condition to participate would be to have done an introductory post and have some interaction with the community.

So, I hear your ideas beautiful people

10 Likes

Combination of visionary & ceremonial?

3 Likes

Could it be, Jk, the point is for all of us to talk it and reach a consensus :smiley:

1 Like

This could be ripe for a phrase for intent and sigilizing it. Simple candle and/or sigil magic could be the thing here

I wouldn’t put the sigil publicly, though. There are asshats out there. Group PM or something?

4 Likes

I’m down

2 Likes

Welcome :sunglasses:

Could it be. We’re just brainstorming right now

3 Likes

I don’t know if I understand you correctly or not, but I know a way that will make two million dollars for each person, of course if there are ten of us.legally.with just several rituals plus the money is belong to nobody now.you just have to find the right spirit.

2 Likes

Okay, we will hear your idea in a more detailed way, as we will hear all of them (but this sounds very appealing to me, mate)

3 Likes

I know it can be done, someone has already done it successfully, all you have to do is find a spirit that is willing to work with me,If you do this ritual then I can reveal some details in the PV, of course, I can’t reveal all the details now.Look at this as a project that is going forward with my guidance.

2 Likes

As someone that accesses direct energies on a daily basis, I’m quite interested. I don’t mind acting as a battery or funnel.

Hopefully someone will give me my share, when profitable.

7 Likes

One idea: from general to particular.

First step could be to a general “bring luck to the project designed to get wealth”.

4 Likes

A second charge could be: “blend all the energies working for the success of this project profitably”

4 Likes

Excellent! But maybe, chronologically, should work more like a wrap up?

@norse900 what do you think?

2 Likes

Well, people can fiddle with wording all day long, but the wording should help solidify the intent.

That two million dollars stuff seems like BS to me, if it’s what I was PM’ed about.

3 Likes

I was talking about what JK said…

4 Likes

We can do secondary requests, but I would say that we need several spirits to make that and the secondary stuff happen. Partially because we have a generic first set of goals and we need something more firm to.stand the structure on, imo.

By chronologically, I took it as next in the process, which would make more sense. Just making sure I understand.

I would split them up into two different sections, one prosperity, one protection. Each with one or more willing entities.

The major ritual would be feeding into the collective for both. Then the smaller tasks that may be more specific.

We don’t have the same smaller needs, but can contribute to a collective whole that will help benefit the smaller needs of the group.

Is that what you were asking about or did I get lost? It happens.

3 Likes

What about widening (or whatever the right word is) of the sphere of availability?

3 Likes

I’m thinking I don’t understand what’s being asked. All I’ve seen is general prosperity and protection. That’s about as wide open as it gets.

I think I don’t understand what is being asked.

3 Likes

Well, prosperity. If we widen the a person’s sphere of availability more options to be prosperous should appear, right?

3 Likes

Ah, yes. Sorry. Calling on “prosperity” is so wide that I was confused.

Yes, but the sphere will always be subject to availability.

If it’s for 2024, then it could be a while for the things to manifest.

I would make offerings as boosters throughout the year, myself, but that’s me. Shouldn’t be a requirement. But can also be used to curry favor.

2 Likes