To those in need

This can be a rough time of year for some. I know it has been for me in the past. I called in Hecate, Lilith, Asherah, and Maman Bridgitte and asked them to help those in need that are willing to accept it, prioritizing our forum members and their families.

Compacted energy candle. The intent with the blood is that it is for these Queens to use as they see fit and is explicitely non-binding.

I’ll burn it today and tomorrow.

I’ll be on and off the forum tomorrow, but still reach out if you’re in a bad spot.

20 Likes

Very nice endeavor @norse900! I wish everyone peace and the best!

11 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Those-In-Need-Off-Topic

Right now I’ll take all the help I can get. I am sure that there is a number of us that need it. Thank you we are grateful for the help!

6 Likes

Yeah. Ty.
I’ll take all the help I can get to succeed at my new job…

4 Likes

This is awesome of you Norse. Thank you. I appreciate you

7 Likes

I dont think im in need of anything atm but I wanna say thanks for doing this. Your an amazing person whos always looking out for others in this community.

:+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Thanks, all. Hoping to help those that could use it. Candle’s burning again right now.

7 Likes

Um dude this isn’t the place for this conversation but not all spirits want to be “nourished with the light of spirit”. Most left hand Path entities that I know and work with don’t want a damn thing to do with any kind of light.

Just saying :man_shrugging:t3:

@norse900 awesome gesture thank you for being such a support and pillar of this community we’re lucky to have you brother.

4 Likes

I agree and while I also agree with the points of view, it is off-topic to this thread, which is an offering to those that wish to accept it.

Those points of view are absolutely valid, just not to the topic of this thread. No ill-will on either part, but the thread is not about preference of the use of blood, but of the acceptance of help given.

The only person that has given blood is me.

7 Likes

Much appreciated. December is always a tough time for me.

2 Likes