[TOM] Tell us what would you like to see

…in our first grimoire.

TOM is going to launch its own line of books. Simply put, we have a lot already written, enough for five or six books, so we will go ahead with it. At some point.

Now, we want to do something special to celebrate the foundation of the community, so that’s why I’m asking what YOU would like to see in a grimoire.

This is the time to outright ask and have it done for you.

Best part? The first book is going to be either free or veeeery cheap, so everyone can get it. At least in digital format.

And yes, it is going to be ready soon, even when we have to do it from scratch.

16 Likes

Giving servitors souls

7 Likes

Noted, thanks Myth!

5 Likes

I could teach you that, but I’m not sure about those who would struggle to connect to their inner divinity/the source.

I could lay out the steps for those people- I didn’t have to understand what I was doing to do it, but I don’t know how successful they would be.

It’s a little more than just following my tutorial and that will get you damned close but it’s a matter of the inner connection happening during the creation to make it work.

That is why I lay out the steps about how I spend so much time on creation- most of them don’t take that long, because I learned how to make the connection intentionally- but the method gets close you if you can’t.

If that makes sense.

7 Likes

Literally anything about Native American and Meso American pantheons.

5 Likes

Ket probably does it differently than I do, but the premise is the same. You may get two methods out of that.

4 Likes

Even better :smiley:

5 Likes

I don’t know anything official, but I’ve worked with some of the Blackfoot Gods.

2 Likes

Closest thing I have is a recount of my experiences with the Yasi-Yateré, but more is coming.

2 Likes

Stuff about how to get your ex back. That’s a huge topic of interest, it would seem. Every teeny-bopper wants to get their ex back. That’s why I suggest material on Naamah. Maybe a whole book just on getting your ex back, but make sure not to mention that you’ll need to use Magick constantly to keep your ex - the more incompatible the stronger the Magick.

Also material on the best, least expensive occult jewellery and Church of Satan t-shirt suppliers.

4 Likes

An extensive book on visionary magick would certainly be great.

6 Likes

Dream warding

3 Likes

I would like to see more info on an ancestral work, different ways to connect with ancestors, benefits, pros, cons, etc.

5 Likes

Always a hoot, but I think that’s been covered Al frand.

Rey/Veil probably have this covered in some ways.

Definitely doable.

And I think Norse and I can help with this one.

All great suggestions everyone.

6 Likes

Also along these lines, ok not really but I was thinking about what I would write on the subject from starting out with having no idea what you are doing, to a regular practice and dreamwork/projection is really useful here, which made me think well. I could also probably write a tutorial on soul retrieval journeys. I’m sure there are a lot of ways, but Eva was able to teach me how to do it with Aphantasia, so I’m sure most of us could learn to do it with a little practice, and it’s not a far fetch from projection- helped me a lot with it actually.

5 Likes

Not going to do that. I’ve ethics. And my ethics won’t allow me to do that. For free. For that, I’m going to charge good money :man_shrugging:

Oh, I know. Since we’re at it, I visited her and got a spell from her. Maybe you would be so nice to try it, since you’re already acquainted with her?

4 Likes

Maybe the grimoire is going to be more advanced than that and you wouldn’t consider it, but I would be so happy if it would start by covering the basics too. Getting into trance, connecting with source, getting into the “magickal feeling” or however would be called. I second all visionary Magick related content too:)

Something that I have a lot of interest too, because it was mentioned it to me before by @ReyCuervo (btw, aquí Cami) and would be a must do first in other aspects of Magick, is shadow work. In need of it and no idea where to start.

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting for you for a while!

So fucking nice to see you here! Come on, hug!

5 Likes

I think we are going to end up with a series of grimoires honestly.

When we are talking about material we have enough that I think it would make sense to figure out how to group it/ but not lump it all in one mega book.

If that makes sense. I like things organized personally… :eyes:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Been a lurker since the very first day you told me. But you remember that last Magickal working I was into? Well, it worked so well it landed me an even nicer job and have had to handle two of them for a while… Now I’m here to stay, no more lurking :wink: So happy to see how great you lot are doing! Enhorabuena tío!

4 Likes