Planetary Magick Challenge Group

This is a challenge to use planetary magick and moon phases to reach a desired goal or outcome. To document and note how well it works. I was planning to do the same magick every week for a month and note what works and then after a month maybe try in new technique.

Last week was my first week. On Sunday in the hour of Jupiter I used the sign for the Sun and a the sign for Jupiter , I drew the signs on a seven day yellow candle. ( Yellow for the color of the sun and wealth , and all that jazz.)

I set my intent on a specific goal of manifesting 100 bucks by the end of the week.

Here is the picture of my candle. And the sigils used.

As you can see I kept it very simple. I started last Sunday, Sept 11, 2022.

I would light my candle each day in the hour of either Jupiter or the sun. And kept it burning in my living room window to welcome in the gift.

That Wednesday, 15th , I received 60 extra buck through unexpected mail. So over half my goal was reached. Then yesterday the last day of my weeks work my best friend visited me and gave me 80 bucks. So I well reached my goal of 100 and some extra. So I would consider my first week a success .

It is important to note that when I started the work we were also still under the effects of a full moon.

I have done the same thing this week. I am using a seven day yellow candle with the sigils for the Sun and Jupiter. But yesterday I held the candle let it feel my intent and wishes and then set it on my altar and burned prosperity incense. Today just like last week in the hour of Jupiter I lit the candle and set in my window.

I will be curious to see if I have the same the results that I had last week.

I think their were a few more working on this planetary challenge. Please message a moderator if you would like your posts added. To this new working topic for the challenge.

I hope everyone working on this has the same success as I have so far. I really couldn’t have asked for my first week of testing it to have went any better.

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

On the full moon Saturday night I did 2 workings/rites: one was the final part of something I started the last full moon. The second was for boosting concentration/focus/ability to learn to help me with school (It’s only been a couple weeks and already I am drowning. I hate physics so much but I’m stuck with it for a year) hoping I can do as well as I hope to. I have to do well because there’s a gpa cut off for getting an advisor for applying to medical schools later (so those below the cutoff won’t get an advisor, and that will make it harder to get in anywhere). Next semester will be even worse.
I have quizzes/tests/exams every week this semester, so I was thinking I could do something every Wednesday to make sure I get at least 1 A per week. I read Mercury is good for learning and I need to supercharge my learning ability. I made some orangey herb-loaded candles a while ago for school related stuff so I’ll take one, carve a sigil of my intent into it, dress it with my “study oil” and light it every Wednesday.
Best case scenario I will have a better brain in 6 months. Worst case I will have the same brain in 6 months.
Does that work for this?

5 Likes

Yay cool :heavy_heart_exclamation: can’t wait
This is an awesome idea and I keep meaning to learn more about planetary hours so I’m excited to read everyone’s work
So far, I have only taken classes which I have had some experience with in high school and college. Physics, however, I failed in 8th grade and haven’t taken it since. Based on the first 2 weeks it’ll take a miracle to get above a C so I hope this helps🤞

4 Likes

Well I managed an extra 60 bucks so far out of the blue, does that count? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I did for 100. But the weeks not up yet and I’m at 60. So, I think it’s a good sign it’s working. 40 more and I will have hit my goal.

3 Likes

@Arianna thats awesome!!

I just dressed the candle with study oil and study herbs (both made a while ago) and sprinkled some of the herb mix around the candle

My sigil just means I will excel in school

I got lucky with a chem lab partner today. First time I have a lab partner who cares as much as I do about doing well.
As for physics, my nemesis, I hope I will see some results soon.

5 Likes

Really cool!!

3 Likes

@Keteriya thats awesome it happened so quickly!

Today I got an A- on a take home physics quiz. I dunno if it counts since it was taken at home and didn’t have a time limit. Another take home quiz from before that was a B though.
Next week I have 2 in person tests in physics and chemistry, so we’ll see. I am also looking into a physics tutor because it’s going to get significantly harder as the semester progresses

5 Likes

My week this week ended with a goal of 100 and manifesting 140. So not too bad.

5 Likes

@Arianna thats amazing!

Today I lit the candle in the hour of Mercury in the morning and later at night when I got home from class. I have 2 tests tomorrow and Friday, plus another take home test due by Saturday evening. Hopefully at least 1 of them will be in the range of an A-/A🤞

2 Likes

Good luck! I hope you ace them ! :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Some good news. I’d been so buried in physics I didn’t get to study half the stuff that was going to be on the chem test tomorrow, but I just got an email like earlier tonight from professor saying most of the stuff I did not study would not be on the test tomorrow! Yay :tada:

3 Likes

Good news!

2 Likes

Today’s test was super easy but my chem professor might take points off for stupid shit because he hates me. I know I got the answers right because after the test he went over the answers. He doesn’t even give me my approved disability accommodations, which he told me wasn’t a problem, but thankfully I am actually good at chemistry. I am writing in my journal about the specifics of his shitty-ness today.
Anyways just one more test and this shitty week can end. I will take a day off after the last test of this week is done.

3 Likes

Complain.

Do you know if he has tenure?
Do you know who your student representatives are?

2 Likes

Since i did start my new job I guess that counts as me manifesting more money. Its money that i wasnt getting before.

3 Likes

I lit my candle again today.
Some changes over the past week:
Chem professor was terrible so I switched to a different section. New professor seems nicer and hopefully won’t be like the old one. Old professor gave us 30-50 homework problems + 2 quizzes a week, one in person and a timed online exam-length “quiz” at home. All 3 of these were on the same topics, so a complete waste of time and energy. Time and energy I can spend on physics now which is my worst subject.
Tomorrow I will get my physics exam from last week back. I did get a 100% on the latest physics quiz (we have these every week online) though

4 Likes

Told myself I’d be happy with anything above an 80% on the physics exam. Got a 100% instead!

6 Likes

Hell yea!!! Way to go! :tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

You killed it!! Well fucking done :partying_face:

3 Likes