Planetary Magick Challenge Group

Well where I work we can only scan the bar code to add money to cash app. This dude didnt have that so he paid to add the money to my cash app and I then cash app it to him. He left 10 bucks on my cash app for doing it for him. So i made 10 bucks !

4 Likes

I just started with my new chem professor and what a relief. He doesn’t overload us with 50 homework problems per week. It’s more like 5-10 questions and it’s a completion grade. Tests are open book but also oriented around the MCAT chem questions, not some weird obscure chemistry society entrance exam like the previous douchebag professor. This will make getting better grades much easier

4 Likes

Yesterday, I took a green seven day candle and drew the symbols for mercury and jupiter on the glass. I also anointed with lucky oil, mercury oil, and bussiness oil.

I lit it in the hour of Jupiter and placed it in my window.

4 Likes

Started a new study candle (made with herbs conducive to studying)
Study herbs: Ashwganda, Bergamot, Cloves, Dragon’s blood, Eyebright, Harataki (not Harakiri as previously written), Horehound, Lily of the Valley, Mastic, Rosemary, Rue, Sage, Savory

The sigil is just my intent to being a superstudent
The 5 little pyramid-like things are also made with crystals conducive to studying better like energizing, learning, memory, etc…

Clockwise from the top:
Septarian, Green Opal, Pyrite
Lapis Lazuli, Pyrite, Obsidian
Terahertz Stone, Lepidolite, Carnelian, Pyrite
Infinite Stone, Selenite, Lepidolite, Hematite
Lepidolite, Terahertz Stone, Larvikite, Kyanite

4 Likes

That looks cool! I like it.

1 Like

Im working the next few days to cover for some people who are sick.

I think when I said I wanted extra money, I should have said that I didnt want to have to work for it :rofl:

4 Likes

The state of Georgia gave out debit cards with $350 dollars on them per person on Medicaid or EBT. I got my son’s today. And mine should arrive soon. So that 700 dollars. I am to the good. Minus the pizza hut order just now :rofl:

The only thing you can’t use them for is alcohol or tobacco or lottery. But you can buy food, gas, clothes, pay bills.

4 Likes

You could buy something, return it for cash / store credit, and THEN buy booze etc.

2 Likes

I don’t really drink I still have like twelve bottles of wine here from when I thought it would be fun to join a monthly wine club.

I’m good using it to pay bills, or buy my son some clothes or eat out sometime.

I may get some candles though to thank the spirits.

3 Likes

In addition to GoodWill or Thrift stores, you might try a few stores like this we have in Ann Arbor (or start your own business like this, you would simply do profit/loss statements and get tax free status):
House by the Side of the Road started off as a tiny house giving away free stuff that were donated in good condition, so even if poor you have a feeling of self worth and have possessions you need of every type. I for example have a near new backpack now.

Im in. I know a few basics or resources for myself to pull off such a ritual (in my opinion anyway).

1 Like

I can at least do candle magick during day and hour, use correspondences for the planet, and use appropriate invocations to archangels and intelligences.
Can pull off a unicursal or standard hexagram and pentagram ritual alike.

2 Likes

We are using planetary magick with set goals to either bring in extra money or Czar is doing magick to make good grades.

I’m not really struggling , the money I got from state was unexpected extra cash. I posted to show how my planetary magick has has some success.

You are welcome to join us. We document our work and success and or failures here. To see what works really well and what doesn’t seem to work.

So far my seven day candles with the planetary symbols and lighting the candle on the designated hour and day seems to be having success.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like Jupiter would be beneficial, or Mercury (at least to hurry the money to you) in both cases. Im in. I will start today.

1 Like

Read a bit out of Hoodoo Herbal by Casas and will try the money drawing powder in a royal blue satchel for you. Will invoke Jupiter and Tzadkiel, and do invoking Earth pentagram.

1 Like

Putting together a focal poppet for you and Czar. Uncrossing, blessings, prosperity, studies.

1 Like

If you do Shem angels or demons, they can help educate you.
Im putting together a BlockBuster VanVan coated herb and stone bag to help with Court Cases, Success and Prosperity to be put in a blue felt bag and prayed over for you and Ari.

1 Like

Congrats by the way!

1 Like

Ive gathered all herbs mentioned in my journal today and mortar pestle ground and mixed all. Will load poppet and consecrate tonight. Still have to scrape incense, but otherwise all is prepped.

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to do this to help❣️
I think this semester is becoming easier than last semester. I had no free time and studied all the time last semester and I wanted more balance. But I also need to maintain high grades so I have a chance to apply to these 2 schools I want to go to because they’re free as long as you are attending medical school there, but they have very low acceptance rates (under 3%).
The results so far seem to make it easier for me to get high grades despite this semester taking harder classes (e.g. switching to a professor with a lighter workload after an incident)
Thanks again for your help!

1 Like