Seven spheres rufus opus journal

figured id do a journal. My first one. since im quite imquisitive im sure theres others out there that are in those same shoes. As a beginner i chose to work with seven spheres as ive read lots that its beginner friendly. So far ive managed to only do one operation which as the books suggest you start with jupiter first. What i felt or saw manifest is not much really but i have a theory as to why explain later. My mood the day of and days after was pretty lively which i found weird but the skeptic in me says it could have very well been placebo. So theres that. Up next is mars. This tuesday 43hrs into a fast and have a massive headache and stuck at work thats my fault for not having my trustee homemade elixir of electrolyte water. Will have to resort to a little snack. As far as my theory as to why i may not have seen much of a manifestation from the ritual is perhaps being that since i started with jupiter and the order of manifestation of the spheres in our lives jupiter would be furthest from earth id assume as more i go through the spheres and get to the last one the moon there should be a noticible change. Also opting out of creating the talismans the first round as itd a bit more complicated the author states its not dire need for the initiation but the sooner the better.

7 Likes

7 Likes

This is COOL, I’m looking forward to this journal.

4 Likes

This has made me rather interested in this book, I’ll check it out some time.

It is generally accepted that the faster planets bring the fastest results (And, the Spheres are organized by Speed. With Saturn being the slowest of the Planets, and the Moon the fastest).

Although, don’t think that the slower celestial bodies always answer petitions slowly!

5 Likes

Just got done drawing up the angel lamen for the operation need to pick up some red wine and all set. For the drawing i scanned it from the book then traced it from a glass desk with phone light under.

4 Likes

Hmm ok that makes sense lol i was looking at more of clogged pipe and the clogs being the spheres and as you go through the operation is sorta unclogging it haha :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Dang! I forget to snap a quick pic. Of the setup before the MARS rite. Ehh i had to improvise a bit as i dont have an altar setup And for some reason its really nagging me now… any ideas for altar setups? Anyway mood is very much well elevated if i had to describe its like if i drank an energy drink which effects havent worn off all day hahaha :exploding_head: it could be placebo thougg lol had to do it :laughing:. Next Rite is SOL.

2 Likes