Vitriol’s Qlippothic journey!

I decided to do a separate journal to log my qlipothic journey through the 10 spheres, Daath and the tunnels. I look forward to coming back and reading this thread when my journey is over.
So a little background. After I decided and was lead to do qlipoth initiation by my patron and ally’s in the spiritual realm I decided to stick to October 2nd as my start date. Tonight will mark my 3d night’s recitation of Nahemoth so far my dreamscapes have been real lucid and in first person. Tomorrow or later today I might add my first 2 nights dreams.

So I’ve always been a bit of a reader, especially history related material. While researching I found an old Latin alchemical acronym which is my screen name here in the forum V:.T:.R:.I:.O:.L which means: Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem. Loosely translated it means visit the interior of the earth and by rectifying you will find the hidden stone. Keyword here hidden, but I take that the interior of the earth is clearly inside us as in deep within us. Sometimes, we have the answers all along but are to insensitive to the spiritual realm, and to our own duality to find the answer inside us. Now granted I am no adept, and I may be wrong about us humans being dual, but we are material and we are spirit (we may have a triune but I’m not sure about that) but the material plane is virtually and probably the reason we don’t ascend. We humans are probably lazy or some might say to caught up in pleasure to really find the meaning of our existence from our spiritual realm.
If I remember correctly from college philosophy class it was plato that said “soma sama psyque” or the body is the tomb/jail of the soul. So it is my point of view that in order to ascend to one’s higher self we must put aside this material plane while still being in this plane if this makes sense…so it is in that point of view that I start out this journey through the spheres of the Qlipoth and hopefully if my i’s are dotted and all my t’s are crossed I come out of this with the hidden stone that is inside me already, in other words I’m doing this to become a better person a better father a better mage a better everything, and try to balance out this material plane with the spiritual plane.
Let’s do this!

14 Likes

Get it bro! :love_you_gesture::muscle: U got this

10 Likes

Well I couldn’t wait till morning so here is my night one dreamscapes:

Nahemoth night one Sunday October 2:
Recited the words last night and fell asleep quick. The dreams were water related. I was in my hometown still working as a union laborer in my company, but I was on vacation. I noticed I wasn’t dreaming the usual qlipoth stuff so in my dream I was like I guess I must of said the words wrong, then King Bael entered my dream and he said something along the lines of enjoy the ride or just go with the flow (can’t remember correctly). So I was issued a new kaki uniform that seemed a little tight so I went to the hotel but my room was being cleaned. I asked the maid if I could change and was told no. So I went to my old place of work at the maritime terminal where we load and unload and do maintenance to petroleum ships, and I started talking to some girls that were wanting my vote for petroleum queen (we have that every year here) so i said I would vote and went to the river, where I got into a jet ski in my tight kakis and started riding the jet ski downriver. I was going fast but I slowed down and started enjoying the views even saw a school of fish. So I followed a stream the went off of the river and I decided to use it to get out of the water. So the stream turned into low water and I finally rode up a little bank filled with rotting water and got out. I started walking back to to maritime terminal but woke up.

Nahemoth day 2 Monday October 3:

My dreams were time related again like the lesson is to be take time to enjoy and not rush the days.
I was with the wife and son in a hotel that had a sporting good store. The son and I head over to the store and look at guns, he sees a BB gun he likes so I ask about it, the salesman says here watch this….and outs some plastic cups in the back of the store and starts shooting the targets. So I try it next and then my son. We buy the gun.
After we go to the hotel again and my son and I are figuring out how to shoot in the room (lol) so we start tying to find a way. The wife comes in and I get a little fuzzy here can’t really remember this part….but we leave and go to a farm/castle/rich peoples land and they are slaughtering alligators and other animals. My wife says something that ends up saving a couple of alligators but I got a big old chicken slaughtered and it was given to me as a gift. So I tell the wife it’s awesome all we need now is some wood to smoke this chicken and we’ll have Mother’s Day lunch ready. So we go back to the hotel to supposedly get my big green egg ready (no idea why it was in the hotel) but we end up going out to the store with the chicken in hand. We arrive a house where my mom and my in-laws are and I all of sudden grew a shabby beard. So my wife decided to shave me but she gave me a fumanshu but with fuzz on my chin so I looked in the mirror and I started laughing uncontrollably so much so I woke up laughing as in real life sleep laughing.
Weird dream.

11 Likes

bruh I thought you choose “vitriol” because it sounded cool, knowing the full form now it’s very interesting!

6 Likes

Ooh I will be following you, since I will do the Qlipoth too starting next year, still have to decide on what day exactly, but it will start in January for me :grin:

Which system/book are you following ?

6 Likes

Hi Mei I’m using the rites of the acharayim 2 by VK jehannum. It’s a simple ritual takes maybe 5-10 minutes to get done depending on how long you take to open a sigil (although I feel opening the sigil is not necessary and the only accessory you need is a glass/chalice/cup/bottle to drink a liquid of your choice from at the end of the recitation.
Thanks for following this project, and if offering some unsolicited advice is ok I’ll tell you this……when you pick a date to start, you may start getting pre qlipoth bleed through. I started getting sleepless nights, violent mood swings at inappropriate times (work) and just downright mean. It actually made me want to not start qlipoth at all, and it also made me want to start qlipoth at an earlier time to make the bad man gl away lol. But I guess we all may have different experiences!

11 Likes

Of course, I always accept advices !
I see what you mean, I kinda hope it will not happen lmao, but if it does… oh well.

I will most likely follow Thomas Karlsson’s book for it, even though I’ve heard many people doing the V.K one, so will see :smile:

7 Likes

Nahemoth night 3 4-10-22:

Last night my recitation was done about 10:15 pm. After wards I felt lightheaded and a burning sensation on the top of my head. Woke up at 0120 hours to pee and recalled these dreams:

There were candles burning like offering candles and various sizes or burn times, some were just lit some were almost dying out if it make sense. It was a dark place and it looked scary but I wasn’t scared I felt comfortable. Words were spoken but I don’t know who said the words or what was said. There were spirits there but I don’t remember/ who or know who they were but they seemed familiar and l wasn’t scared seemed I’ve known them from before or from somewhere.

Got back in bed and woke up at 6:10 and recall this:

I had a hard time falling asleep again . And some of my dream is blurry and I’m having a hard time recalling. But it was very vivid. I saw candles again and was being lead around somewhere. But the thing is I couldn’t see who was leading me, and I didn’t see anyone else. I think I met Naamah but I’m not sure if I did or not. I vaguely remember a woman but I can’t remember what she looks like or if she spoke to me. Then I woke up.

Three nights in to Nahemoth I must say my dream recall is better than ever, and also my dreams got more vivid.
Tonight will be night 4 of Nahemoth. I’ll update probably tomorrow morning.

11 Likes

Nahemoth night 4 recitation done! I will update dreamscapes tomorrow! So far so good. No major bleed through as of now and above average dream recall!

11 Likes

Nahemoth night four dreamscapes.

Bad dream recall. Just remember I was being put on trial by some district attorney named bremmer but the charges were dropped.

That’s all for last nights dreams!

8 Likes

This is actually inspiring and I have put it on my to-do list. I always „vibed“ with the qliphotic initiation.

6 Likes

Nahemoth night 5 done!

Unless my guides say differently tomorrow will be a tunnel and then a break til Sunday! Let’s see what my dreams are mike tonight.

9 Likes

Damn don’t remember a single dream from last night. I was doing good with dream recall. Let’s see if I have bleed through today.

8 Likes

After spending 5 nights in Nahemoth I’m taking a break. I pick this up Sunday in Gamaliel.

Tonight I did the tunnel that connects Nahemoth to Gamaliel! Let’s see what my dreams will hold!

9 Likes

First my wife son and I stayed at a hotel in a city near by. We chose the hotel because there is an IHOP on the premises. So there is only a room in the lobby but it has transparent or no walls at all. Mind you the lobby has a bar and music. So we sleep and I get woken up by cabaret music and I start singing along. The wife tells me to shut up so I shut up and people people start singing karaoke. My wife tells me it is dr. O and dr. L they don’t do anything at work but here they are singing and drinking their asses off.
So I wake up (still in dream) and go outside with my son and I fly into a fit of rage. The ihop we stayed in that hotel for turned into a store while we were sleeping. So I went back to the hotel with my son, but they didn’t want to let us in because my son didn’t have his vaccine cards and I didn’t have mine either. I argued that hey our stuff is inside and we slept here last night, somehow I calmed down and negotiated and they let us in.
Then I’m back in the army but we are in a combined arms unit with the Brit’s. I’m commanding a tracked vehicle and I’m one of the last tracks in the convoy we are coming back to home base. So I’m commanding that vehicle and I need to take a leak. I tell the driver to pass all the track vehicles in front of us (mind you this was dangerous we were in line at the gates waiting to get let in) so we start passing people up and the damn British prince is in front of the line getting his weapon cleared before entry in the gates. So I tell my driver to stop and I jump out of the vehicle with no gun and I run through the gate but the prince starts running with me or after me so I finally make it to some covered lane and take a leak and the prince comes up behind me yelling. Then it goes from Iraq to frontier America and the desert turn to a wooded area with log cabin. I see the Indians start walking towards us and they are armed and we are not. So I tell the prince to get down and I get down myself. I tell the prince to make it to a pile of logs so we can get more cover, but we get spotted. So we try to make way to the cabin but three Indian women catch us before we go in and they start offering us fresh grown veggies and a weird looking chili pepper, then I woke up had to pee for real.

Weird dreams!

7 Likes

Just finished my night 1 recitation of sphere 2 Gamaliel! Let’s see what the night holds for me!

6 Likes

Gamaliel night one. I had dreams but I can’t recall a single one of them. Hopefully I will recall some of the dreams during the day.

7 Likes

Gamaliel night 2 recited. Hopefully I’ll be able to recall my dreams tomorrow!

7 Likes

Did you put a Notepad and paper by the bed? Some dreams can be remembered for like 1-2 minutes before you forget them after waking. It might help. Or not.

6 Likes

Gamaliel night 2.
I dreamed I was at in a party/banquet or something like it. Can’t recall much but I was walking around the party and head to a table and I see a good friend of mine. So I walk over to her and ask her if I was in her dream or if she was in my dream. She said something

like maybe we’re not dreaming. Then she started teaching me abut the different planes of existence. She told me of the physical plane the spiritual plane and an in between plane that is not physical or spiritual (can’t recall what she called it).

It seemed to be where the material and spiritual planes meet. Think of it like a Star of David the space in the middle. Now I was told something about the power in that particular space I just can’t remember what was said. I also have a feeling my friend wasn’t my friend.

Hi Kish ! Yes I had my notepad, but I wrote it down on my phone easier through voice notes

8 Likes