The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

On you tube you can watch Helluva Boss the same person makes it that makes Hazbeen Hotel. It’s not as rushed. I believe it’s on YouTube I think the shows really pull to people in mid 20’s my daughter loves it and is why I watched it. (And most of her friends love it)

I think it’s cute but on some parts I’m just going no, that’s not how it is. :laughing:

It has an interesting spin on things though.

But of the two I like Helluva boss better.

2 Likes

I just read your post :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll check that out next. Ty both for the recommendation.

2 Likes

I found a pretty cool thing in chatVR. Someone created a Masonic temple in virtual space devoted to doing vr ritual.

3 Likes

Does anyone else have this deck of tarot?

Nope, but I’ve seen it!

I think this might pair well!

1 Like

the worst thing to happen before bed is seeing a reel of cheesy garlic bread which you can’t make because your dorm doesn’t have an oven.

2 Likes

Oh no! :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I shall have cheesy garlic bread…soon…

2 Likes

Have you thought of using the doll in a mirror box ritual on them? It can be very effective.

Something I like to do is sort of like a freezer jar… I make a poppet and tie some of their energy to it. Write your intent for them (this generally works best for keeping people out of your business/prevents them from interfering but I guess it could be used as a binding), burn that then put the ashes and the poppet in the jar with “exorcism salt” (normal salt works fine too) and picture them being trapped ala Han solo in the salt and unable to fuck with you. You can either keep the jar as you would a curse jar or dispose of it in a large body of water. If there’s no river or such nearby, putting in down a storm drain that heads out to a river or the ocean will work.

I hope it works out. Schemers and scammers are the worst.

2 Likes

what’s this?

1 Like

I feed Ravens. Maybe it’s a lhp thing.

Al.

1 Like

When is my turn? I like lasagna

3 Likes

I’m cooking lasagna rn! :rofl:

1 Like

@Celestia This is the ritual/spell I was talking about. I couldn’t post a link for some reason (using my old phone as my new one died), so I posted the screenshot.

2 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hail Satin!

(Yes, Satin, is not a typo)

3 Likes

Is someone on? I have a problem pm if anyone is on plz

1 Like

I’m here if you still need help.

1 Like

Thanks
I think it’s ok now but check back later