The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

This is a good place for everyone to come hang out and talk about whatever is going on in their day. Please try to keep the social chatter contained to this thread or DMs.

20 Likes

Great work with the new forum. I’m super impressed.

7 Likes

Thank you. We started six days ago and I think we slam dunked it for that amount of time lol. There’s obviously still a lot to do, especially accounting wise, but I’m so glad to have done this and got it running and with a great team of people, that it’s ridiculous. Dozens of things I want to write about and do still for this place but I figure we have plenty of time!

OH and just so everyone knows you can invite via your profile, as well as share the link direct to the forum. Everyone is welcome to come give this a try and see where it goes.

9 Likes

Cool forum. I think I gtg for a but my batts dying but the plugs where I can plug it aren’t convenient. But first gotta start the celebrations
Laters

2 Likes

Look’s like I’m a certified forum loon!

We’ll still be online when your device is charged again :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@ReyCuervo @Nephenthe @norse900 @Veil

I just realized what we did today and it sounded something like this:

and today I helped open a spiritual daycare center…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don’t know why that was the humor that came but I thought it was hilarious.

8 Likes

We’re as fast as god, but less creative.

8 Likes

Okay, no more TMW, now is, TWH (this is what happened) lol

7 Likes

Well, That IS how magic works ya know…

5 Likes

Hell yeah!

4 Likes

Well I’m up to 50% charge (when I left I was at like 2%) so am back. Did I miss much?

4 Likes

Hey did anyone know the system has a daily limit Of likes? It just told be I have 1 like left for today. Guess I better be less likeable jk but guess I’ll have to make them count from now on

5 Likes

Yeah I did. But only because of the other forum lol.

Remind me tomorrow and I’ll see if I can raise the limit. A lot of the parameters and limits are adjustable.

5 Likes

Gnite. I’m likely going soon I work tomorrow

4 Likes

Goddamn it… we’re already 25 unique users here. When did this happened? (I write it as a good thing, for those who don’t know I cuss all the time for fucking everything)

11 Likes

Just wanted to say Thank You So Much to everyone who made this possible with a special highlight on the mods and people who contributed skills and other valuables to make this happen. It’s beautiful and I’m just so personally grateful to be able to participate. I’m looking forward to the magick & fun!!

13 Likes

Happy to have you here :bouquet: :bouquet:

8 Likes

Agreed, this is really well made and I’m having fun here!

9 Likes

I really don’t understand why this go daddy website shop bullshit has to be such a pain in my patushka.

On the bright side I figured out why it wouldn’t let anyone check out. (I think)

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: My Current Servitor in Form of Arts and Crafts in Work