The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

It’s definitely something I need to face. Thank you! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

No problem. Best wishes! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

It’s a lot of info to take in. You’ll need 3-5 players and an additional dungeon master to run the campaign. If you’d like to start I recommend getting a players hand book, the dm book and finally the monster manual for monster status.

But I would search for someone near you who can dm. It would be easiest to learn from them.

I already dm for two different games ever Saturday so I don’t have enough time to pick up a third.

2 Likes

Oki, thank you! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Top one is last weeks finally dried

The blue and black has dried too

The silver and gold, the whites will change colors when they dry so I’ll send another after it finishes.

3 Likes

TMW Y’all remember that I was trying to vamp someone?

This is high profile target that has a niche audience and somehow always receives help and attention from everyone fo possessing beauty and magnetism (even though this person is incredible mediocre)

The tactic that I’m using is to drain and corrupt his Viddshudda chakra because that’s the energetic part that govers change over the external world and take vital force from the skin and breath to corrupt his beauty.

Good news! I think is working, his audience is suddenly realising that this person in reality is not that special (20k people to be exact :eyes:) and this person has lost his beauty and has aged considerably during the last months

Good, that’s such a wonderful confirmation that tells me that I’m really manipulating energy and others people energy.

4 Likes

AMAZING!!! :smiley: Make me younger now :smiley:

Also, I think I’m going to shave my trademark braided beard

3 Likes

Went to the local aquarium. Much fun was had.

3 Likes

What weird times we are living here in the end of the world

3 Likes

It is the end of the world indeed.

2 Likes

But it has always been here, Cel! :smiley:

2 Likes

How is everyone doing also question has anyone had applepie vodka my parents got a jar homemade from a friend and it exactly how you think it tastes and will very easily sneak up on you

3 Likes

I have a friend in Missouri who makes me some a few times a year. I’m not a big drinker anymore so it lasts a while.

1 Like

Absolutely

Does anyone know what kind of snake this is?

2 Likes

No :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I found out it’s a rat snake. Not poisonous. It’s been removed.

3 Likes

How is everyone doing around here?

2 Likes

I like these designs for cell phone covers, those rubber ones, I don’t know what the f*** they’re called.
They also remind me of those mirror glaze marble cakes :yum:

1 Like

No, but I wish I had. So many alcoholic drinks and so little time.
Currently I’m really enjoying Naught Overproof Gin 57.4%, but the homemade apple-pie vodka looks great.

Al.

1 Like