REBRANDING: We're now The Occult Mirror

Dear everyone:

Due to recent events, we have decided to rebrand our community. Our new name is The Occult Mirror

Our new url is (will be in the next hour): forum.theoccultmirror.net

We will start the migration process soon, so we remind you that you can download all your post history from your profile. In the activity tab, at the left, there is a button, “download all”, click on it and you’ll get a zip file with your data. It should download in a few seconds.

We will do all we can to preserve everything that’s on here, but some data may be lost.

11 Likes

And it is working

6 Likes

If anyone sees anything glitchy or odd, please reset your browser cache. (Click the lock icon in the address bar > should be an option like Cookies and Site Data / Settings) > opens new tab > hit Remove Site Data > reload the forum > log in with your credentials from the previous site.

Or just do a good old fashioned browser history wipe, inc. cookies and cached data.

7 Likes

CONFIRMED

No account was lost. So far, seems like all data was saved correctly.

12 Likes

I had to reset my password it would not let me login from the previous site… thought id let you guys know just in case theres others that might have login problems.

4 Likes

Thank you for letting us now, @The_Hermit, so far nobody has experienced this. May it be your browser?

2 Likes

No trouble here for me. Of course if I ever lost my phone it’d be big trouble cuz I’m used to it remembering the pwords fir forums do I don’t have to. But that’d be my bad not a software issue. I don’t have any problems

Add: here’s hoping most others don’t either.

2 Likes

I had to reset password too

5 Likes

I love the new name. I makes me think of a news paper. Which is so much fun to me!

8 Likes

Just as a reminder @ReyCuervo @Veil in case you guys forgot, in the rules page, you guys still make mention of Occult Nation, as well as mentioning someone who is no longer with us as part of your team. Probably will want to edit that at some point.

5 Likes

Thank you, @Verdo. I’ll fix it up now.

6 Likes