The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Where I ‘live’ the days are shorter and increasingly colder. The strong, summer sunlight is now a watercolour haze. And during languidly restful afternoons I tend to hit the piss. I do so in remembrance of the brave men and women who fought and died to protect, indeed enhance my right to get wasted. I am also quick to remind myself that because I drink spirit alcohols I must be ‘a real man’. There are few things better in my life than getting stoned, lighting my tobacco pipe and delicately rediscovering I’m inebriated in the cul-de-sacs of Memory Lane. Sometimes I get the strong impression that most of this sad, old world’s problems are the direct result of the majority of people being at least half a dozen drinks behind me.

Al.

It’s too quite in here!

1 Like

Congrats all of you, workers of the occult!

1 Like

It’s also my birthday! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Arianna!!!

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart::tada: @ReyCuervo

1 Like

Happy birthday Beltane’s child :sparkles:🫶🏻

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Sister!
And I mean that!

Al.

2 Likes

Thank you @Weckner and @UncleAl :smiley:

2 Likes

My laptop’s fans aren’t working… I think I’ll panic in a few minutes

1 Like

What a coincidence :flushed:

1 Like

Yours too, brother?

1 Like

How everybody in this beautiful forum full of beautiful (and terrible :eyes:) people doing???

I missed you guys :black_heart::fire:

2 Likes

DoorDash let’s their drivers steal your food and then they refuse to give you a refund

What am I doing? I’m watching the end of the world from the comfort of my balcony, whilst self-medicating. I’m also awaiting delivery of the Nostradamus Taro, which I should have already received. I’m also trying the deaden the ‘bad vibes’ through alcoholic spirit drinks; but as an old hand, I feel I’m doing pretty good.
How about you? I’ve shown you mine, now it’s your turn.

Al.

1 Like

Yo, how is everyone today?

5 Likes

I been enjoying this weekend for the most part a few hiccups but nothing unexpected. I tried go carting for the first and it’s easier in video games to drive. Lastly the thing I been work on is a cards game inspired by slay the spire in hope of making my work with dragon magick fun. I didn’t foresee how ambitious it was I’m sitting on about nearly 200 hundred cards I need 750 so there just blank cards scatter around my room while I put this game together don’t know if I’ll ever make Public but it been fun. Hopefully thing have been going well for you @Dralukmun.

4 Likes

Srviving my depression lol and I’m also hearing an audiobook about the Zen tradition to alleviate the soul

3 Likes

That sounds pretty cool man. Hopefully you do make it public, but it is good you are enjoying it.

It has been getting better on my end lately. I had a rough couple months with depression and stress, but things are starting to get back into place with a little creativity. And enjoying a weekend playing videogames with the mrs certainly helps ease the stress.

3 Likes

I understand that struggle very well, hopefully things ease up for you. What is the name of the book?

3 Likes