The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Bookname: Zen in the Art of Archery

2 Likes

Gald to see your moving away from that if you need any healing let me know Iā€™d be willing to help.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about that if you need any healing let me know hopefully thing get better.

1 Like

Praise Satan, that I never get bored or depressed. That stated, my ā€˜lifeā€™ is a primitive and withdrawn one, and Iā€™ve got enough to make me depressed - have you watched the MSM televised news lately? I just seem immune from both boredom and depression. Plus, these days, I tend to self-medicate a lot more with nicotine, caffeine, alcohol and THC. Sometimes this self-medication regime makes me unwell, but Iā€™ m resourceful and cure that by self-medicating.

Now Iā€™m no expert, but if youā€™re not on blood pressure medication and youā€™re depressed, I strongly recommend high-doses (above recommended for a few days) of magnesium and damiana (just continue the higher than recommended doses - even if you are using blood pressure meds). Itā€™s incredibly difficult (and expensive) to overdose either on magnesium or damiana.

Al.

Well, if anyone ever needs a spirit for protection, I recommend Satan. I just found out today that two drop out students were arrested at my daughterā€™s graduation a few days ago amid an attempt to commit a mass shooting. They had a couple AR-15s and six hand guns each. I did not even notice at the time, although I was wondering about the increased police presence. We were inside during the arrest.

6 Likes

I made chicken Alfredo in the crock pot!! :grin:

3 Likes

Maybe I should have been a chef :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

And here he is - The Smoking Chef, with Food You Can Eat Over the Sink!

Thatā€™s who I should have been.
ā€˜And to any little kiddies watching, if you ever clean the seeds out of chillies you must thoroughly wash your hands with lots of soap and water. And thatā€™s something Old Uncle Al wonā€™t have to tell you a second time.ā€™

Al.

2 Likes

Tmw Robert Bruce died in Aprilā€¦ Thatā€™s sad man, I havenā€™t found another author that explains so well the necessary steps to move and work with energy. He did a great job with his books.

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Hi everybody! Iā€™ve been moving recently and been busy and the like, wanted to say hi!

3 Likes

Howā€™s the new place? :smiley:

2 Likes

Itā€™s been good! Got my temple mostly set up which is exciting.

2 Likes

Enough space for a temple, eh? Sounds awesome!!!

1 Like

Is there anyone around that can talk ?

1 Like

Still at work so not really still got a hour to go

1 Like

Sister,
We should set up a ZOOM meeting for the weekend sometime.
Iā€™ll should you my face, even if you wonā€™t show me yours.
Letā€™s have an internet conclave of lhp Magicians. Iā€™m available.

Al.

1 Like

Ok. Sounds good.

I really just needed someone to talk to because I had to tell my daughter that her brother ( her dads son) was shot and is unalive

3 Likes

Really sorry to hear that, @Arianna :neutral_face:

1 Like

July 1, 2024

3 Likes