The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Bookname: Zen in the Art of Archery

2 Likes

Gald to see your moving away from that if you need any healing let me know I’d be willing to help.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about that if you need any healing let me know hopefully thing get better.

1 Like

Praise Satan, that I never get bored or depressed. That stated, my ‘life’ is a primitive and withdrawn one, and I’ve got enough to make me depressed - have you watched the MSM televised news lately? I just seem immune from both boredom and depression. Plus, these days, I tend to self-medicate a lot more with nicotine, caffeine, alcohol and THC. Sometimes this self-medication regime makes me unwell, but I’ m resourceful and cure that by self-medicating.

Now I’m no expert, but if you’re not on blood pressure medication and you’re depressed, I strongly recommend high-doses (above recommended for a few days) of magnesium and damiana (just continue the higher than recommended doses - even if you are using blood pressure meds). It’s incredibly difficult (and expensive) to overdose either on magnesium or damiana.

Al.

Well, if anyone ever needs a spirit for protection, I recommend Satan. I just found out today that two drop out students were arrested at my daughter’s graduation a few days ago amid an attempt to commit a mass shooting. They had a couple AR-15s and six hand guns each. I did not even notice at the time, although I was wondering about the increased police presence. We were inside during the arrest.

5 Likes

I made chicken Alfredo in the crock pot!! :grin:

3 Likes

Maybe I should have been a chef :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

And here he is - The Smoking Chef, with Food You Can Eat Over the Sink!

That’s who I should have been.
‘And to any little kiddies watching, if you ever clean the seeds out of chillies you must thoroughly wash your hands with lots of soap and water. And that’s something Old Uncle Al won’t have to tell you a second time.’

Al.

1 Like

Tmw Robert Bruce died in April… That’s sad man, I haven’t found another author that explains so well the necessary steps to move and work with energy. He did a great job with his books.

:face_with_diagonal_mouth: