Shadownomicon Work Through (2020)

10SEP

M: “Legion, please come. I would speak with you.”

L: “I am here.”

M: “I spoke with Shadow Kid earlier about working the Shadow Kid of the target I’m working on. He refused to call forth hers, but was wiling to go do what I was looking for him to do in the end. Even when commanded, but it wasn’t a refusal to follow orders. It was more like he couldn’t. I don’t understand.”

L: “Why didn’t you evoke the target and call for the Shadow Kid from it?”

M: “I wanted to ask if the end result was possible or attainable prior to going into the full ritual.”

L: “So, you already doubted the capability? Not a good way to start.”

M: “It didn’t fit into the neat boxes of the book. I tell others to ask when in doubt. I do the same. It’s sensible.”

L: “Is the doubt?”

M: “Doubting evoking her Shadow Kid? The (the evoking of the Shadow Kid) was the first part. My question was on the effect I wanted.”

L: “Was it”

(I was getting irritated with his games already)

M: “Why couldn’t he call hers forth?”

L: “He doesn’t have the power to.”

M: “How can that be? If he’s supposed to be a part of me and I can do it, why can’t he?”

(2022 note - the author of the book takes the stance that these are aspects of ourselves, when we interact with them. Because of experiences like this, I respectfully, partially, disagree.)

(Abaddon came in after Legion remained silent)

A: “What are you (really) asking?”

M: “Why doesn’t he have my agency if he’s a part of me?”

A: “Because he is not entirely part of you.”

M: “Is he not my shadow?”

A: “Is he? You don’t entirely own him. He is also owned by others.”

(I saw that he’s like a jigsaw of parts of other people’s shadows, too)

A: “Yes, similar. But you don’t own one particular piece. You can command him because you’ve contributed to him. (I wondered if it was based on contributions) No, more doesn’t necessarily equal more command. Command is command.”

M: "Thank you. So - "

A: " - You have a lot to think about."

M: "The technique I was going to use to call her aspects forth - "

A: " - Wait. You’re not ready for that one yet."

M: “(I was confused) Then why was I shown it?” (I got the impression that I’m not ready to do the Shadow Kid yet. I haven’t completed the initial work with him.)

A: “Now you understand.”

M: “Yes, I believe so. I have the option of the Colossal and Tall Man for this.”

A: “Neither is best for your effect.”

M: “I should wait for that.”

A: “Do the working, as Belial instructed you to.”

The instructions from Belial came during a walk to stretch my legs at lunch. He indicated that I should retry the other night’s technique, but use the other person’s shadow energy to create the portal. The attachment process should’ve matter as much, since it’s native to them.

I get that there are differences here, but I’m not entirely sure why he wants it done/practiced. Using other’s shadow energy isn’t new, as it, as it’s one of the techniques discussed earlier. Opening a portal isn’t, either. I guess I’ll just have to wait and find out further down the road.

While I’m still preparing for ritual, I wanted to drop a few lines about the Shadow Woman. She said she’d show me on the 7th. The past three days have had zero conflict at home (personality-wise). I guess I was expecting something to rear its head by now.

Gathering the energy for the make up of the portal was a little trickier that I thought. It was unfamiliar. The process was unfamiliar. Typically, when opening the portal, only intent and some fuel is used. WIth the person, it was more…gathered… It also felt really strange, binding the portal open.

I did put in a kill switch in it - that of some behaviors she’s to refrain from doing. I put the intent in that it is to close when those have stopped internally and externally (very specific behaviors that are damaging relationships). Once the behaviors stop, the relationship should heal, and everybody but her walks hand-in-hand into the sunset.

A: “You saw where you stumbled.”

M: “I did. I’m equally pleased and displeased by it.”

A: “Why didn’t you call on any of us for assistance?”

M: “It was for me to ‘practice’ and didn’t require anyone else’s help.”

(He nodded and seemed satisfied).

A: “Practice it again, but call us.”

M: “I don’t understand. Did I do something wrong?”

A: “We will show you a better way. Now. Call us now. We will begin.”

(There seemed to be some urgency)

Belial, Abaddon, and Ma’at came into my ritual space. I set aside the area for evocation of the individual. I started to go through my previous steps from the other evening, when they gave me the signature of the unknown target. This time, I recognized the spirit, but didn’t know who it was. I couldn’t place it with the face of it.

A: “Hurry, create the portal.” (I created the portal of his energy)

A: “Create the link between it and the stone. (I did) Instruct the portal to send the harmful energy to the stone. (I did).”

(A few minutes went by (felt like). I started helping it.)

A: “Stop, let it do the work.”

(After what felt like another minute, it was done.)

A: “Close it up. Let him go.”

All three left while I cleaned up. I don’t know what was wrong with him (the target), but he felt much better by the end. I still can’t remember who he was.

5 Likes

13SEP

I felt Legion’s call to talk.

M: “You wanted to speak?”

L: “You are done with the Shadow Kid. He will continue to work on you, while you work with another.”

M: “Who?”

L: “The Hat Man. You’ve met before.”

M: “I remember.”

L: “Does he still scare you?”

M: “I wasn’t scared until he vanished. I was in kindergarten.”

L: “Call him tonight.”

The Hat Man was the first spirit I remember seeing/ We were at a graveyard for Memorial Day. I saw hi, jump over a gravestone. I asked my mother who he was, thinking he was there for the same reason. Apparently, we were the only people there.

I walked over to the gravestone where I saw him and when he was gone, I remembered wondering how that was possible and became afraid, where I had been curious.

The impact of this incident played itself out over time as I tried the balancing act of being a good Mormon with trying to find answers in Psychic and Shamanism books (pre-home internet days). I never saw him again. It wasn’t until starting this path that I even found out what he was.

Hat Man: “I have come.”

M: “Thank you for coming. It’s time to work together. There are some rules.”

HM: “Come now, we don’t need many. I’m not like the Shadow Woman and behave better than the Shadow Kid.”

(We went over the rules. He agreed, but chuckled when they were done)

H: “I remember you. You remember me. This time, I’m sure we can do more together.”

M: “More?” (I got flashes of when I’d act in ways no inline with my character as a child and, to some extent, until High School)

HM: “You’re starting to see. We could have some fun. I’ll be around.” He left.

5 Likes

17SEP

I could feel Abaddon’s call to ritual.

A: “Did you have a nice break?”

M: “I did. The house was quiet. The attacks stopped. And I felt a little guilty for not pushing things along.”

A: “It was a major ritual (a few days ago). If you would’ve pushed it, you may have weakened yourself enough to invite illness or parasites.”

(I accepted this and felt it was true)

L: “You are done with Shadow Woman. The arguments over the past few days were her last attempts . Congratulations, I guess (he said this semi-mockingly). Continue with the Hat Man.”

M: “I don’t feel like I’ve done much with him or in his line of work. Is there something I should be doing?”

L: “Really?” (I got a flash of an email I got earlier from a friend that dealt entirely in this area and I hadn’t picked up on it).

M: “That makes sense. They are prone to it, though.”

L: “Do you not know how the Shadow works?”

(I didn’t like that my friend was being brought into this)

M: “I gave a reponse of gentle reason to the overall tone.” (He seemed irritated that I bothered to tell him something he already nkew - becuase I knew he knew) (2022 - I obviously like irritating the shit out of Legion for my own petty pleasure)

L: “Very well, then. You shall invoke the Dark Mother tonight. We were going to give you a break…”

M: “No you weren’t. I will invoke her tonight.”

(It dawned on my that I am working with the last two before Ranzael after tonight)

M: “Dark Mother, come forth.” (I pulled her to the forefront)

DM: "Why do you have to be so rough and hard on me? Did I deserve it? No, I didn’t. If you had to be so rough, it’s because you didn’t ask nicely, as the right way. You shouldn’t do that, you know? I bet you were raised better than that and you need another lesson, it seems. Would you do that to your own mother? I bet you wouldn’t. Why did you do it to me then? I can’t believe you just resorted to violence without even thinking about doing it another way. I mean, really, did you have to and do - "

M: " - Shut the fuck up." (I read her the rules)

DM: "Well, I never though you would - "

M: “- Shut up. Yes, you agree or No, you will be good?”

(She didn’t say anything, so I got forceful. Eventually, she said ‘Yes’. Legion nodded hat she would follow the rules.)

M: “Good. The ritual is over. And don’t speak that long again, unless you have something of value to say - something I find valuable.”

The ritual was over. The others left. Dark Mother is standing in the ritual area, glowering.

Legion came back.

L: “You were a little rough with her. (He chuckled a little after this). You’re almost done. You’re getting close. Don’t quit now.”

M: “I wasn’t planning to.”

L: “But you’re feeling the effects.”

M: “Yes, I am. I’m a lot darker than I was. More in deed than in spirit. I expect that the effects will lessen when it is completed (the initial work through)”

L: “Are you sure?”

M: “Yes, I am. I will take what I have learned and walk another path afterwards. But that is then ad not now.”

L: “And there’s a long way to go until then.”

He left.

5 Likes

20SEP

Abaddon and Belial came into the area.

B: “You still worry if we’re real?”

M: “Skepticism is a good thing. Mostly, I’m not in a very deep state (ritual)”

B: “Your walk earlier. Why did you go on it?”

M: “Exercise, resource (obtaining), needing materials after that export insight” (2022 - exporting materials as ritual supplies )

A: “You have plenty of resources. (I saw a picture of the driftwood I’ve picked up over time)”.

M: “Yes, but not a variety of resources. I’m looking for a larger variety of things I could use that are dual purpose, due to the location.”

B: “Are (the rest of) your skills that way?”

M: “Diversified? Likely not or you wouldn’t have said anything. What are you suggesting and will it lengthen my Shadownomicon work?”

A: “The Shadownomicon work is largely passive with these two, at the moment. You already know you will follow both the Book of Gates and the Lovecraftian current. Pick one and start researching them.”

M: “Pick one?”

B: “Tp start with, research both. Choose one to follow this path working.”

M: “What about Pele?”

A: “You willdo that as well. (I was given insight that I may want to involve a friend in the Pele project, once she’s gotten her feet wet).”

B: “You haven’t picked a languge.”

M: “No, I haven’t. (I’ve been told I should learn another language). Once work gets back into full swing, I won’t have time to do that, exercise, ritual research, and attend to the family. You haven’t been very forthcoming with anything but German, while also stating I likely won’t live in a German-speaking (mainly) area.”

B: “Think about it, choose one, and get to it.” He faded into the background after this.

A: “Your friend (2022 - I was fighting a magical battle on behalf of a (former) friend that couldn’t). She should be safe now. There are still some uncertain things, but she should be fine.”

2022 - Still haven’t gotten around to that and I’ve been told I should be several spirits now. Guess I should get off my ass and get to it.

3 Likes

23SEP

Belial: “You’ve been restless because you know something is coming. You’re just not sure what.”

Abaddon: “It is related to that incident(s) we mentioned earlier (2022 - the above mentioned war). You’re sensing that. You’re sensing (the attacker) is recovering a little. Evoke her, attach her to the stone again, and reconfigure the servitor to also help keep her on the stone.”

M: “Yes, I will. Wil this end?”

B: “Yes, when she does. She’s feeling a loss of control over several scenarios. She will lash out.”

M: “Can it be sped up?”

B: “It can. But should it? No. You’re not the only one learning from the situation. In fact, you’re learning less now. Diminished returns (learning-wise).”

A: “Evoke her, attach her, reprogram the servitor. And good job working on that care package. You were a bit slow about it.”

Legion: “It’s been a while since we spoke.”

M: “It has.”

L: “Things are moving along. The Shadow Kid.”

M: “Yes?”

L: “You haven’t used him in the manner you were seeking to. Why?”

M: “I haven’t needed to. I was under the impression I had done enough practicing for the time being.”

L: “It’s a shame. We get a lot out of that.”

(He seems to have left, but I feel like he’s right around the corner of the portal)

I did as I was told. When I got ready to finish up (clean up), I was told to bind her with a candle. So, I used a pair of scissors to carve her name and main ability and “bound” into the candle. I then lit it. Belial suggested a black candle be used. I did a quick energetic link from her spirit from earlier in the ritual.

In the earlier ritual, I evoked her, connected her to the the stone. I was done when the thought came that I should use my blood to draw a picture of her, the stone, and three lines running to it from her pelvis, heart, and head. I reinforced the triple binding verbally and energetically. I felt the three lines attach to the stone. When I dismissed her, I could still feel the triple connection to the stone.

The binding candle is 1/4 done (burnt).

Belial: Well done. You did a good job picking up on the technique. You wonder how long it will last (the binding)?"

M: “I do.”

B:" Until she fights through it. She has some protections, but not like she thinks."

M: “What does this protection afford her?”

B: “The same as anyone else.” (He didn’t want to continue to go down this path)

Abaddon: “The lines of blood. Why did you do that?”

M: “To reinforce it in my head. To put more into this ritual. I put the intent that the blood was to pay for the continuation and strengthening of the lines, but also that it doesn’t bind me to her.”

A: “That would be bad.”

B: “You haven’t closed yourself off fully.”

M: “No, I’m still speaking with you.”

They left. My binding candle is 1/2 way done.

3 Likes

02OCT
As I was finishing my ritual with Hecate, Abaddon came forward.

A: “How long have you been working with them (the Hat Man and Dark Mother)?”

M: “I started the Hat Man on the 13th and the Dark Mother on the 17th of September.”

A: “Good. Call Legion.” (I nodded and called Legion)

M: "Legion, I - "

L: “- we’re here.” (I saw several of the shadows come that I had worked with. Shadow Woman, Shadow Kid, and Colossal. I wondered if they weren’t here just to mess with me)

Shadow Woman: “We are not here -”

L: “- for that.”

M: “Why was I told to call you, Legion?”

L: “I need something done. (I didn’t reply) I need a portal opened in a location and you will follow Shadow Woman’s signature to know where it is.”

M: “Why? Why not just peel off their existing shadow elements or selves and use that as your mechanism?”

L: “Because it is easier for your to do it.”

(I got the impression of something like a church or religious location. Institution came to mind.)

M: “Wait, is this some test about hating Christians or Muslims or similar? I really don’t care what they do, if it doesn’t harm anything.”

(I saw and was impressed that there had been certain types of abuse at this location. I saw the face of one of the abusers. I also saw that not all of these things were recent.)

M: “Some of this happened before I was born (back in 73. I was born a few years later)”

A: “Does that mean it doesn’t need answered? Or that it’s shadow doesn’t still linger? Will you answer it?”

M: “I will. Why show me the face? Why wait until now? Why me?”

L: "You did the remote portal well. Open one at the location of Shadow Woman. Let the current begin to seep into the location. Let them - "

A: " - deal with what they have done."

M: “I will do this. When do you want it done?”

A: “Call on Shadow Woman when you are ready. (I nodded). Don’t close this one. Feed it with a servitor that draws from those in the area. It will last a while. Much longer than you think.”

Abaddon left.

L: “You are done working with the Dark Mother. You will meet her again, when you go through this again (as second round, at another time).”

M: “I don’t feel like I did much here.”

L: “There were things not in your entries that you had already dealt with. Shadow-worthy things. My advice is to call on and command the Dark Mother to infest some of your targets. Continue working with the Hat Man. It is not time for Ranzael just yet.”

Legion left.

I called on the Shadow Woman. “It is time.”

SW: “Get ready and follow (find) me.”

I did the standard invocation and paused at the opening of the portal. I sought out the Shadow Woman and found her in what appeared to be an old stone church on the East Coast (US). The map in my head looked like an inlet at the top where people had either built around or on top of the water, leaving small rivers between sections.

I did the portal opening ritual and once I opened it, I created a servitor and told it to feed from those in the area, taking only what was needed to sustain itself and the portal. I then shifted the portal so it was anchored to the stone underneath the church.

After this, I blooded some paper to assist with the initial fuel to sustain the portal. I don’t know that it was necessary, but I felt like I should for personal reasons.

3 Likes

07OCT
I turned the heat off on the stove when I felt Legion’s call. Dinner would have to wait.

I got myself ready and stepped outside. Once the flame was illuminating the table, I began, “I am here, Legion.”

L: “Did you think I don’t know that? Did you not know I was here?”

(I didn’t say anything)

L: “There has been some turmoil. I am not responsible for {The One}, but I am for that at work. It doesn’t matter. You are done with the Hat Man. Do you feel accomplished?”

M: “A little. Because, I know I have Ranzael next. Then, I circle back with you. When I have completed the loop, I will feel I have accomplished something.” He wanted me to say ‘complete’ or ‘completed’. This wouldn’t be true. I will circle back to this path in time. Legion chuckled at knowing these things.

L: "You’re learning.’

M: “When do you want me to call out to Ranzael?”

L: “Later tonight? Next week? Does it matter? You want to be done with this. You decide.”

I did the invocation to Ranzael and called for him to come. He appeared, tall, with a hood and cloak. His eyes were red, instead of white like the book describes.

R: “Light the candle or I’ll have to tell you twice.” (This was true. I relit the candle.)

R: “We have a lot in common. I hunt men. You have hunted men. We both have felt the need for and taken our revenge. But you’re still weak about meting it out. You want to make sure they have ‘earned it’. You second guess. You hesitate. You stall, when you should be taking action.”

(He paused a moment and I thought of what has happened recently)

R: “Oh, I know you’ve fought. And in a large sense, you won. In several ways. But not in those that matter to me.”

(I said nothing)

R: “You let them (Belial and Abaddon) muzzle you. You let them delay the justice that was deserved. You chose their opinions over yours.”

M: “I wasn’t the only person that had lessons to learn. This isn’t always about me.”

R: “And that is why you’re still weak. Take it. Take hold of it. Destroy those in the way. Id another lesson is needed, another situation will be set up. But only if you’re still strong enough to eliminate the threats, instead of brushing them aside.”

4 Likes

11OCT
Ranzael: “They will strike soon. Why do you wait when you know it will happen?”

M: “Just because the working is done or the petition made, it doesn’t mean it will work or be effective. Who is this?” (I was shown two faces)

R: “Why do you wait? Hesitating again?”

M: “I haven’t felt the shift in energy or environment. Wanting to do it and planning on doing it aren’t the same as doing it.”

R: “You’re fearful of doing it. You’re scared of starting it, even though you know you have to strike first!”

M: “Why did you call on my tonight?”

R: “To goad you into action.”

M: “Action that doesn’t seem warranted. It may not be needed. If you’re so certain it needs to be done, then why give me a situation you know I wouldn’t fall for?”

R:" It may happen. It doesn’t have to be on purpose for it to work (someone casting in their sleep or through subconscious acting out)."

M: “No, but it isn’t the same (as deliberately doing so).”

He left, fed up and disgusted. I spoke to a few other spirits at this point.

Ranzael then returned.

R: “Well done (on not taking the bait). The one will. The other will hesitate. Deep inside she knows it’s not something to be done. So, will you strike?”

M: “I said what I would do, if pushed to act. It goes past that and I will reevaluate. I won’t want any of it, but that may not matter.”

(Ranzael dropped the hard, angry demeanor at this point. Some part of a test had been passed.)

R: “It has. One of many I want to show you something.”

He showed me how to anchor a portal inside of another person. He then left it to me to figure out how to keep it open and alive, without having to focus on it all the time - a servitor. The servitor will be released from service when the target dies (my rule).

M: “Than you.”

R: “Earned.”

He was pleased I tried it out on an actual target.

3 Likes

13OCT
I meditated until Legion came.

L: “This project you’re working on. You’re getting excited.” (2022 - I was part of the Oct 31st Shadowgate project)

M: “I am. It will be interesting to see the results.”

L: “Indeed it will. Your friend. She is softening. But do not take this as a way or means to soften or disarm yourself. She may be biding her time or decide to ‘practice’ what she’s learning. Stay true to this current and you will survive. You will live. Unharmed. Eventually.”

M: “Noted, thank you.”

L: “You already knew all of this. She is study the path to do what you do, have learned to do. Which is why she wouldn’t say she bought it. (He chuckled) You already know that you integrate, absorb these sorts of things.”

M: “Or turn them against them (send it back?).” (He was so-so about it. I saw he wouldn’t wan to lose a disciple or part of his following)

L: “The same way you dealt with them in the beginning. Absorb it. Make it yours. Reprogram it.”

M: “And if entities are sent?”

L: "Why do you - "

Abaddon: “- Why do you think you have the understanding that part of us is already with you?”

M: “Because we have aspects of each of the (Goetic) entities within us that needs to be called forth?”

A: “Yes (he was very pleased). What would that mean when someone uses an entity, a King, to go after you?”

M: “I want to say we call upon that aspect.”

A: “Yes.”

M: “But, I’m appealing to my aspect of it, not theirs. Otherwise, no one advanced would use entities in their workings against other practitioners. Yet, it happens all the time.”

A: “Does it?”

(There was a lot of back-and-forth about when it was only the aspect of the operator, external only, both, and how it’s useful in countering) (2022 - I don’t remember any of it, actually)

(I got a flash of the curse evocation and how much more powerful they felt)

M: “Physical evocation is part of it.”

A: “Yes…” (I kept thinking)

M: “I saw a flash of evoking the person and dealing with that aspect of them (the King). I don’t understand how interacting with that would help. Shouldn’t the working be on it’s way by then?”

A: “Perhaps. Evoking the level of physical manifestation means that the practitioner had sufficient expertise to warrant dealing with the King. Someone wit that level of power and ability can or should be able to mitigate the assault. If it’s serious enough, call for help. It’s rare that one of us wouldn’t help a valued student. We usually know it’s coming.”

M: “You’re suggesting I shouldn’t worry about any of that?”

A: “Be concerned, but don’t worry. It’s wasteful.”

3 Likes

18OCT
I had the overwhelming urge to finish my Shadow Wand tonight. So, it’s been burnt and sanded. I only needed to add Ranzael and Legion’s final symbol on the top to complete it.

Ranzael has been tempting me these past few days. He was right. One did attack and the other did so unwittingly. One wasn’t a serious threat. The unintentional one will go unanswered. It was more of a lashing out.

I’m biding my time with the other. It was intentional. I’ve been wondering why I want to bide my time and for how long.

Ranzael came into the ritual space. “Your wand. It’s finished.”

M: “Outside of a protective coating, yes. It only needs charged.”

R: “Bring it tonight (into ritual). We will charge it for you.”

M: “I thought I wasn’t done for a few weeks?”

R: “I didn’t say you were done. (He reminded me it was my initial plan for it and not something I was told). Bring it into ritual.”

He left.

I started setting up for the ritual and after the family went to bed, I started.

I orated the Communion Ritual and moved straight to the Offering Invocation, as I normally do. I stopped halfway through it. Something wasn’t right. The environment was changed somehow.

My portal was blocked. It was like there was a “skin” of sorts on it. I now I hadn’t done it. I swiped it off. It came back. I did it again. It came back. Finally, I decided this needed some teeth and pulled up some extra energy to get to the bottom of it.

L: “No, not this one. Use the wand. Create a new one for this ritual.”

I did as he wanted and went through the portal opening ritual to rend the veil. When I was done, I saw nothing on the other side.

I concentrated and called Legion forth. I could feel the familiar sinking feeling as I went deeper into the ritual.

Eventually, I saw Legion appear in the portal, the eye looking at me as shadows filled the area to my front and sides. He was putting on a show tonight.

I thanked them for coming. “I ask each of you to empower and add your energy to this wand. It is solely for shadow work.”

L: “We will.”

I held the wand up with both hands, similar to presenting a weapon, such as a sword. One by one, they came and placed their hand upon it. Colossal, Shadow Woman (who also kissed it), Dark Mother, Tall Man, Shadow Kid, and Ranzael.

Something wasn’t quite right again. I took a roll call and found the Hat Man had been missing. He showed up and put his hand on it also.

They started to leave, but Shadow Kid stopped and looked at me for a bit. I don’t know why. I looked right back at him and didn’t feel anything at all.

Ranzael stopped. “He will attack again. He knows the first wasn’t successful. He will do it again.”

M: “That’s fine.”

R: “You should use this wand (a smile started creeping over his mouth)”

M: “I will. Provided it happens between now and the 30th.” (Ranzael didn’t like that)

M: “I have an obligation on the 31st that is more important and I can’t spend a lot of effort on this, at the expense of the Gate. After that, I have my obligation to the group working. If he manages to pull off something serious, I’ll do it as needed.”

(He seemed to accept this and left.)

(I noticed I was getting exceptionally tired. I was slouched over in my seat and felt really drained.)

L: “You’re not used to manifesting all seven (and him) at once. The retrograde is compounding this. (I nodded). You’re almost done. Keep working at it.”

By the time I am writing this, I feel fine and my standing portal is open again.

2022 pictures of the Shadow Wand.

3 Likes

21OCT

Ranzael came into the ritual area while I was working on a wand. “It happened again.”

M: “It did.” I got up and began collecting materials for the working I said I would do. It didn’t matter that it didn’t make it through one of my wards.

As I prepared the working, Belial came into the area, “Are you going to do it?”

M: “Yes. I said I would. It didn’t stop after the first time. It is PersonX, right?”

B: “It is.”

M: “X had their chance to stop while they could. I’m not going to be a punching bag for them.”

B: “I don’t think you should. (This caught me by surprised). Wait for a third time.”

M: “What? Why? I’m supposed to stand by while X refines their techniques?”

B: “X will be warned. And then, if it happens again, I want you to unleash on X. Not a Death curse. Just enough to scare X into thinking before acting.”

(I didn’t like it, but there was already some sort of behind-the-scenes dealings going on. I nodded an agreement and wasn’t happy about it)

(2022 note, this seems somewhat like deja vu with something that happened this past summer).

Ranzael had a disgusted vibe coming off of him, but I don’t really care. If Belial hadn’t intervened, the working would’ve been done by now or well on its way, depending on how I chose to do it. I was only going to do a binding spell and attach a couple of shadows…)

2 Likes

You killing me with these faces. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This one isn’t frowning :neutral_face:

3 Likes

He isnt overjoyed either

2 Likes

22OCT

I got pinged in the forums because a friend was having shadow problems. She took a photo and I recognized it as the parasite attached to Traveler X. I knew it hadn’t been taken care of.

I did some prep and set a lot up before my wife went to bed. When she did, I began.

I evoked Abaddon, Belial, and Ma’at. I didn’t need to, but would rather have them close in case I had misjudged. I then called upon Legion.

I used my Shadow Wand to create an evocation triangle overlaid upon my three incense holders (in the shape of a triangle), with my corrupted stone in the middle.

I cordoned the area off energetically to create bounds for the forceful evocation. I called out to it and willed it into the triangle, holding it in place. Whenever I let my focus slip from it, it would try to flee, but couldn’t break through the boundary I had sealed it in when it was evoked.

(2022 note - in this ritual I evoked it into the triangle and then used a sort of shield as a boundary, to enclose it, entrap it, into that space so it couldn’t flee).

I gave it the terms and conditions and said it could join Legion or Abaddon. It refused. I attached it to the stone and began siphoning it off into it while I “burned” it with my wand.

Once it was half it’s size it was when bound, it relented. It also answered a few questions,

It found her via Traveler. It chose her to focus on her due to stress and daily strife. It targeted her child because they were easier and gifted, so the bar was lower to get an effect.

It then got agitated, so I repeated the process. It gave up and chose to serve Abaddon. The smile on Abaddon’s face was something I’m glad wasn’t directed at me. The spirit is now being…re-educated…

I quickly created a servitor to cur away any remaining linkages to my friend and her family, and anyone else I cared about. I told it to go clean up the environment of excess negative energy and that it was free to do what it wanted afterwards, provided it didn’t harm anyone (this was a request).

3 Likes

24OCT

I knew I was going into ritual tonight. I got that feeling, that notification, that I would be called to do or say something. Ranzael has come into the ritual area and told me to get my grimoire.

R: “You did well the other night. I forgive you for not striking against (the target the other night). Belial did stay your hand. Hopefully you saw the connection? I would hope so.”

M: “I did. It was hard to miss when the last incident I dealt with (yesterday and today) involved something for him.”

R: “You are done. Done with me. Call Legion for your gate in one week. Call him several days after to conclude this. Congratulations. Legion will make the final determination and official conclusion. Call on my if you will it. I will help you. Mostly.”

He left.

3 Likes

29OCT

Y is having issues. Going off the rails kinds of issues. My friend suggested someone’s spirits they work with are likely working against him. This reminded me of when Ranzael offered to go after him. I didn’t say he could, but didn’t ask him not to.

That was just after I started working with Ranzael. I wondered why they wanted me to wait a week before concluding.

When scanning him quickly, (Y), I noticed a dark figure watching over the process. I saw angel-like wings, but the figure was dark, a shadow. I also saw what looked like a partially attached shadow, attached at the foot and ankle. Whether it was being ripped out or joined with, I can’t say.

But I must go into ritual to find out.

M: “Ranzael, thank you for coming. (He said nothing)” Are you behind this attack?"

R: “Partly. There were others, but I have played my part.”

M: “Does this have to do with our conversation on my walk to work?”

R: “What stupid question…”

M: “Then fucking answer it.” (There was a struggle, but I am in MY environment).

R: “Yes.”

M: “But you’re not the only?”

R: “No. Things were amplified” (He wouldn’t say what)

M: “So, why do it?”

R: “He needed humbling. He has potential. Belial saw this, which is why he stayed your hand. Belial knew.”

M: “But I would’ve done a binding, nothing more. Unless it continued or something got through.”

R: “Belial knew. (He knew I was thinking about a different friend that had a Shadow Person incident.). Yes, that was part of it.”

M: “So, what needs to happen?”

R: “He has a lot of work to do.”

M: “We all do. Be specific.”

R: “He needs to do the basics. He needs to spend time with them. He has some talent, but that isn’t the same. He needs to work on his senses and be able to use them in the physical. He needs to do things in the physical and not just the mental or astral. Those avenues are blocked and he’s helpless. He needs to practice what he’s learned more than once or twice. He needs to learn how little he knows, how little any of you know, compared to what’s available. This is a lifelong process, not a single event. He assumed he knew too much and got a cheap lesson. Some are more costly.”

M: “All right, I will relay this. Anything else?”

R: “What was one of the first lessons you learned about the shadows. You learned to integrate those lessons above (previous block). Not learn them by reading. Not assume he’s already had them. He needs to learn who he is in the grand scale, that he’s one person on one journey, and, while others can enlighten certain things, he will only be on his journey. No one else can do this for him.”

M: “You basically said he should follow his path and not worry much about what others think of it. I don’t know that he’ll understand what you really meant.”
(2022 this person’s ego was getting hyper-inflated by some forum praise, when the achievements were minor. This snowballed over time and he became an “expert” with little to no actual practice in these areas. This led to some contention when I would pop in, give meaningful experience with tips and similar.)

R: “This isn’t a rebellious ‘I will only go my own way’ situation. When someone cares too much about what other people think, they are bound by their approval, reducing their free-thinking/acting. When they care too little, they march to a drum only they can hear. It has value to them, but it worthless to others. Balance. THAT is the way of the Shadow Path. It is the only way to walk through it and come out whole.”

M: “Thank you, Ranzael. That was probably the most civil experience I’ve had with you. What needs to happen to help him right now? To end your campaign?”

R: “Ask me to.”

M: “Hasn’t he already?”

R: “You, you fool. Ask me to end it.”

M: “To end the other’s efforts?”

R: “Banish, ward, ground, and center. He needs to calm down. Not everything is an emotional event.”

M: “The partially attached shadow I saw…”

R: “It’s a binding. Collect the shadow energy into a likeness of them and attach it. Wonderful fun.”

(The overwatcher?)

R: “A friend. You know the signature. She can do it over time.”

(Fucking outstanding)

R: “You’ll come around.”

M: “Ranzael. Please lessen it. Or stop it. If the lessons aren’t learned, that isn’t on me. If you lessen it, let it be banishing and cord cutting practice only, please.”

(He nodded and left)

1 Like

30OCT

M: “My Lord, thank you for coming.”

Ranzael: “You want to know how the stitching happened. You figured most of it out.”

(I saw that they are individual attachments to the person)

M: “Are they anchored in? Similar to anchoring a portal into someone?”

R: “Not quite.” (I saw him pull a shadow out of me. This made me question why it needed to be anchored).

R: “Because it will need the attachment when it has a mind of its own.”

M: “So, what’s the point of the watcher, then?”

R: “To reattach as needed.”

M: “My friend said she saw ‘reapers’ on Y. What did those mean?”

R: “Could be many things. People that want him dead or hurt? Spirits that have taken an unhealthy interest? The number of curses that have been thrown?”

M: “So, you’re not going to tell me?”

R: “No, not specifics.” (He indicated he’s not supposed to or isn’t allowed)

M: “Thank you for the information. Was there anything else you can tell me?”

R: “He will do it again. Follow through at this point.”

M: "He will or his shadow will?

R: “Does it matter?”

M: “Should I bind him or the shadow?”

R: “Why not both?”

M: “Will binding him also bind the shadow?” (He paused)

R: “It can, but isn’t a given. Put it in the intent to bind him and his attachments.”

M: “I see. Thank you.”

1 Like