Shadownomicon Work Through (2020)

31OCT20
I opened the Shadow Gate at the Pearl Harbor entrance. I have also done 2 rituals today to help move the dead on. I was told to do some of the Shadow Gate ritual early and linked the center stone energetically to the other three. I did the candle, meditation, and bloodletting early. I didn’t know why, but it was clear I should.

I waited in the meditation until I felt the pull to go. I travelled to the ritual area, keeping myself in the zone. I set the stone into place and took a few minutes to validate the energy and linkage between the four stones.

I then opened the gate.

I could feel it open above my head and a sort of swirling, bubbling sensation. I could also feel Legion , the (?) countless shadows coming through.

I heard Legion’s voice speaking to me.

L: “You have done what we have asked of you. You’ve met our challenges. We will accept you. You asked us to wait for a few days after Halloween. There is no reason for this.”

I was given the impression that I should leave the gate and contact him in my ritual space.

As I was leaving, several fisherman were coming to the area. I would’ve had to bail if I hadn’t listened on the timing.

I’ve written this down in haste, as I can feel they are waiting on me.

I did the entire ceremony, including opening a new portal, as the other is blocked. Legion was staring at me as I opened it and my area filled with the shadows, as it did when I first began.

L: “You have done well. You could’ve done better, but so can all that come to this path. But you have done well.” (He called for the 7, who arranged themselves before me) Speak, if he is to be accepted. (The spoke or nodded affirmation). You have been accepted. You may call on us to aid in your endeavors, provided they agree, of course."

L: “This is the first round, the initial pathworking, and you have passed. The gate should be sustainable, but we would appreciate your looking in on it.”

L: “You are free from obligation to us. I free you from your commitment to this pathworking, as stated in your initial dedication, which you sighed with blood. You have fulfilled it.”

L: “Go forth and be a living shadow.”

With that, he left.

Abaddon remained. “You know your next steps”

M: “I do. Book of Gates.”

A: “Take a few days off, if you can, from darker workings. Fulfill your obligations to the group (Shadow Gat group)”

M: “I will.”

A: “You will be working more with Ma’at now, but I will have a heavy hand.”

I nodded and he left.

This pathworking is now over.

2 Likes