Public praising of the spirits

Thank you Marquis Andras for formally ending my brother’s toxic relationship,I hope he doesn’t go back to her now!
I am extremely thankful to you for accomplishing this task and also King Paimon for leading me to him.
Here’s my offering for the great Marquis!

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you and hail Morax
Thank you and hail Forneus
Thank you and hail Bifrons
Thank you and hail Marbas
For all of your help :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Thank you Lilith and Samael😌

4 Likes

Thank you Agares for influencing the decision to give me my refund. This was much needed

4 Likes

Thank you, Raphael. Is about 90% done in about 12 hours. That’s GOOD damn time.

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for the excellent advise and for our great chat today! You are amazing!

I almost forgot, I got complimented by a colleague at work that asked for a tarot reading, I haven’t read for him in a while, so thank you for your guidance during my tarot readings great Duke!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

:dragon::heart::dragon:

4 Likes

Hello you try summon a dark/demon Spirit?

1 Like

Hail King Bael

Thank you for the information you have passed on recently to both get to know you and some things I need to. Sometimes the obstacle is yourself and one that can help to remain hidden can teach how to bring issues to light.

5 Likes

Thanking Arachne for uprooting my life as it needed to be. Another tough lesson that truly sucked for a while, but now I’m grateful for it.

4 Likes

I’d just like to take this opportunity to thank Myself-That-I-Seek-To-Be for guidance and helping me out: all day, every day!
I’m my own Godman!

Al.

7 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for your help and insight during these tarot readings! You are absolutely amazing!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for taking time from your schedule to drop by and chat with me! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

5 Likes

I was in such a state over a problem
that I called out to a hell of a lot of & my friends here (& ReyCuervo lent a
hand with the problem) so just to be on the safe side since I’m not sure which spirit or spirits came through for certain

@ReyCuervo Thanks

Also sincerest thanks to Ganesha, Parvati, Shiva,
Kartikeya, Nandi, Vishnu, Laxshmi,
Saraswati, Hanuman, Jesus & his Father-
god & the Holy Spirit(was raised in a
catholic family) & Saint Anthony St Jude & St Michael as well as thanks to a companion spirit I won’t name here.

Even for the spirits & deities I named that may may not have helped with
this specific problem thanks for your in other stuff. For those that did help me with the problem THANK YOU

(Add: when you have a problem seems you always end up asking the deities you grew up hearing about for help Even
when others may be closer to your heart)…

5 Likes

Hail Prince Vassago.

Thank you for your aid in helping me track down a loved one who was having a psychological break. He was found safe and getting the help he needs. Offerings as promised will be made.

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth and Emperor Lucifer, for guiding me and being around me today in my audit from work! You are truly amazing! The audit went smoothly I got relieved of responsibility that wasn’t mine to begin with and I came out on top! You have my deepest Respect and Gratitude!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for today’s ritual experience I have never felt this strong of a connection before! You truly are amazing!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Some of these are long overdue
Thank you Belial
Thank you Sallos
Thank you Morax
Thank you Forneus
Thank you Bifrons
Thank you Ronove
Thank you Agares
Thank you Orobas
Thank you Sitri
Thank you Baal Zebul / Beelzebub

4 Likes

Thank you King Zagan👑 for continuous guidance and assistance in my life,I feel happy and blessed to have your support in my life,you are holding together everything for me!

Thank you so much King Zagan!
Immense love,respect and gratitude :black_heart:

2 Likes

special thanks to Brian, Michael, Gabriel, Daniel, Jonathan, Cyrus, and so many more. much love always

3 Likes

Thank you AA Samael
Thank you AA Raziel
(Urge everyone to Approach AA Raziel to Skyrocket Astral senses development process)
He’s truly master of that domain🙏

3 Likes