Public praising of the spirits

Thank you Duke Astaroth for your input during the tarot readings. You never seize to amaze me!

Hail Grand Duke Astaroth!

:dragon::heart::dragon:

3 Likes

Thank you King Bael for your aid in helping things run smoothly for my daughter’s party and preventing individuals known for causing drama at family events from attending. Hail King Bael.

4 Likes

Thank you Emperor Lucifer and Grand Duke Astaroth for your help!

Hail Lord Lucifer!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

3 Likes

Great Apollo! Has this started to work in just half a week?? Damn… I’m astonished, again, by the great power of the Greek gods

2 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for your assistance in today’s readings! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

3 Likes

All hail The Azazel :pray: Thanks for improving my life drastically

3 Likes

Looks like it…

3 Likes

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for taking the time to come and chat with me! It is always a pleasure having you in my temple!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

3 Likes

Thank you to:

King Belial for the protection

Duchess Bune for helping me financially

Duke Dantalion for the listening ear.

3 Likes

Got inked!
Thank you Lord Lucifer for everything you have provided,this is a token of gratitude,love and appreciation!

4 Likes

That’s nice!! :heart::metal:

2 Likes

THANK YOU HERMES :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: thank youuu

3 Likes

Looks beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you Duke Astaroth for always being there for me and my family! Thank you for helping out my son in today’s taekwondo competition!

You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

Team Astaroth first place in the fight category for age! :martial_arts_uniform::dragon:

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for always taking time out of your schedule to come and m talk with me! Your advice is always appreciated! Thanks for the amazing visuals you gave me today!

Hail Grand Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Sorry for the delay, glorious President Buer.
Thank you for once again displaying your extraordinary healing powers.
May you be forever exalted :pray::heart:

Thank you Duke Astaroth for opening a path for redemption at work! Thank you for always being there with me in times of need! You have my deepest respect and gratttiude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

2 Likes

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for the great advice you gave me today! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

4 Likes

Gotta say, Forneus came through for ya girl on a difficult work situation today. Asked for him to instill “fear” in the way that one fears their own actions instead of fearing me (essentially–taste of “humble pie” and it WORKED).

Sometimes I don’t believe the sauce, then sometimes the sauce works and I’m #shook.

Posting here because I’m way behind on the goetia thread.

4 Likes

Thank you Satan, Levianthan and Abbadon for your aid as I dived into the darker parts of my pyche. There were elements of myself that needed to be put into work before things began to fester, as well as sources of strength I had overlooked.

2 Likes