Public praising of the spirits

I have started this topic to publicly praise the spirits that I work with and I also would like you to drop your Praises in here for the spirits that you work with.

if you would like to share them with us, the name of the spirits the tasks that they may have performed for you, and any other details of how to reach out and work with them.

Let us all rejoice in their great workings.

Thank you.

22 Likes

I like to publicly praise Prince Vassago, my Patron and confidant

8 Likes

I’d like to drop in and say that I praise Dantalion who has been so wonderfully patient with me and has taught me so much this year.

10 Likes

You know I’ve gotta give it up for the Legendary Prince Orobas!

Also hail Valefor!

10 Likes

I’d like to take the time to give some public praise and recognition to my patron the Great Duke Astaroth! Thanks for having my six Duke Astaroth!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

8 Likes

I want to thank Leviathan, Haniel, Hermes and specially my mate @Veil

A week ago or so, I was having a damn emotional breakdown. She called upon them to help me and, goddamn it, it started to work almost the minute it was done.

I was very sad, listening a song that made me even sadder. Now I’m listening the same song, lacking all sadness.

12 Likes

Putting in my thanks to King Paimon and a few servitors.
You all helped me a great deal last night. I was able to sleep all night without fear. Thank you.

7 Likes

I would like to say thank you to the great King Bael, for taking time to answer some questions! Thank you King Bael for the very wise advice!

Hail King Bael!

8 Likes

Hail King Bael for attending my channelling and providing your infernal brilliance.

Thanks to @Vitriol as my partner and cooperator in the channelling, we made a great team and it was fun we should do that again.

8 Likes

Hail King Belial for granted me what I asked for once again ! :metal::metal:

8 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for your wonderful advice and ritual experience today! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail King Paimon!

11 Likes

I’d like to thank four spirits for participating in a layered project.

The project was a success.

Prince Orobas team leader
Prince Mammon
King Asmoday
Prince Seer

You have my gratitude and Respect.

MB

9 Likes

Hail Bune! You came through strong in less than an hour. Legendary as always :peach::crown:

Hail Hekate, light and dark and everything in between.

11 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer,Azazel and Dantalion for continuing to look out for me and keeping me safe when I’m at work :black_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Leviathan for always being there for me when I need support, and for showing me how to let bygones be bygones, no matter what happened in the past. :ocean::dragon::whale2::blue_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for you help these past few days.

Thank you to Bast for reassuring me that my cats will be fine.

I am so thankful to have you both in my life.

Dua Bast.
Glory to King Paimon.

11 Likes

I’d like to thank King Paimon for his swift assistance to a friend in dire need. And fir his priceless advice.

Gratitude and respect

MB

11 Likes

King Paimon you got my dude out of jail on what could have been a serious beef. King Paimon you’re a rock star thx for being so fast.

Big gratitude and respect

Mike B

9 Likes

I would like to thank Bune. She has been great! If anyone is curious shes a great lover :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just saying.

But we have been working on some stuff as well. And Im excited to see it all come to fruition.

Also, Set. I am grateful that he cares so much. :heart: I thought he was being a jerk but turns out there was a good reason for it. And Bune helped me to understand.

5 Likes

Thank you, Hecate, for the extra bit of assistance tonight :smiley:

7 Likes