Public praising of the spirits

Belial, we are so tangled and twisted that I sometimes wonder whether you hate me. I honestly wonder if you enjoy hurting me as much as helping me and it does my head in. I’ve cried like a child to the point my eyes burn because of your “lessons” and having so much torn away is, sometimes, akin to torture. Mental, physical, emotional torture. And you know exactly what you’re doing. I don’t have that benefit, so trusting you is hard because it doesn’t always look like you have my interests at heart like you have sworn you do.

But I always find myself running back to you and you always have me back.

Today was absolute torture. But I endured and I was rewarded. We have much to discuss and an agreement to iron out. I’ve let you get away with too much in the past as I didn’t establish boundaries and I think you’ve shown me that I need to do that. Not just with you, but with everyone. Lesson learnt.

So thank you for being a hard “master” and not being afraid to whack me on the head with a metaphorical stick. We will chat soon and iron out that pact because it has to be done. We need boundaries because we’re stepping on each other here. But I do appreciate you.

2 Likes

Thank you Samael
You are such an enigma :male_sign::fire::crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Thank you Leraje, you proved most useful :smiley::heart:

2 Likes

Moloch, it was an interesting chat the other night. It was nice of you to stop by and I look forward to working with you.

I will try to have better offerings next time you pop in. But I wasn’t expecting your company, so had nothing much suitable. I do hope you like the piece of quartz though.

4 Likes

My old mate, King Belial… Once again, you have come in clutch for me when I needed you. You confuse me so much sometimes, but this is why I like you. You torture me sometimes, but when the chips are down, you’re there.

I will talk to you later tonight and hopefully we can continue our negotiations.

Thank you again Belial.

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Murmur for getting rid of the imposter/parasite so quickly, thank you for showing up, Immense gratitude and respect!
:black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Marquis Andras for agreeing to the work,I believe we have a fruitful agreement. Looking forward to task accomplishment!

2 Likes

Thankyou Lucifer and Duke Zepar :heart::pray: :beer::tumbler_glass::smoking:

2 Likes

Thank you
Saturn.

Thank you,
Hekate
Helios
Aphrodite
Raphael
Mikhael

Thank you.

4 Likes

Azazel…
what the FUCK :sob::sob::sob:

thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for helping me with these readings that I dedicate to your honor! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Praise! Praise to King Paimon! My dream came true! Thank you!:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hail Abaddon, thank you for helping to open my eyes and purge my heart of its burdens.

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon​:dromedary_camel::crown: for the help with the task!:black_heart:
Lots of respect, love and gratitude.

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for the help with the task!
Lots of love,respect and gratitude!!

2 Likes

Thank you Belial For giving me A Reality Check i was Slacking Alot And being a Bitch Literally
Thank you Samael For Protection Ur Unmatched When it comes to defense :crossed_swords::black_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for helping me shine in this temporary promotion! It was a tough three weeks but it was well worth it in experience and the dignities department! You never seize to amaze me!

Hail Duke Astaroth!
:heart::dragon::heart:

Also a big thank you to other spirits involved in my doing good and shining in this three week project!

5 Likes

Praise be to Belial! After much wait I can cherish the fruits of the seed sown!

Thank you! Gabriel and Michael!

Grateful to all!

4 Likes

I don’t if anyone know this But Samael is excellent healer💯
2 days ago i had minor Ashtma Attacks Which Was pretty uncomfortable I Just had Completed Ritual With Samael and was about to Sleep So i prayed to Big Guy to heal me and boom Within 5 mins I could breathe easily Like I used to do before Ashtma(Attacks usually leads to me not Sleeping Till mornin So Even tho i stated before They are not so minor Lol ). SO yeah Hail SAMAEL :male_sign::fire::pray:
[Did Protection Ritual frm baal kadmon book of samael ]

5 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for your excellent advise for this new year. You truly are powerful and loving!

Hail Grand Duke Astaroth!
:dragon::heart::dragon:

4 Likes