Public praising of the spirits

Thankyou Lucifer for accepting my request and working perfectly on it.
Cant wait to work with you in upcoming workings.

7 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for continuing to teach me. Seems that the questions for my readings are getting more complicated yet you are always there to set me on the right track! It is an honor to work with you Grand Duke!

Hail Duke Astaroth! :dragon::heart::dragon:

5 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer!
Thank you King Paimon!:crown::dromedary_camel:
Thank you King Zagan!:crown:
Thank you Archangel Michael!:dagger:

Thank you so much for coming through without a formal evocation and helping my friend survive,I am extremely thankful to you for helping her recover and extending her life.You have never disappointed me and have always been there for me!
Immense respect love and gratitude!

5 Likes

Thank You King Paimon for pulling strings to get my Gf’s education loan sanctioned,the probability of the loan getting sanctioned without a collateral was very less likely to happen but again with you by my side even the impossible seems possible!

Thank you for being Amazing King Paimon​:crown::dromedary_camel:

5 Likes

Thank you mighty Grand Duke Astaroth for always answering my questions! Your power never fails to amaze me!

4 Likes

Thank you Azazel!!

I wasn’t feeling well for the last few days, I caught a bug from my nephews. I was at work feeling horrible and drew Azazel’s sigil in my left palm. Thirty minutes later I’m feeling better and by the end of the night I was good!

Thank you, Azazel!!

I drew the sigil in red and I think I should note that when Azazel, Abaddon, Amaymon and Belial did the color therapy , Azazel’s color was red.

Hail, Azazel!! My king! :crown:

4 Likes

Another big shout out to Prince Satan who made two blood pressure machines malfunction in less then two minutes. Won’t go into details, but Satan sure assisted me today. I performed a short request in the doctor’s surgery and wham!
Satan’s always there! Never let me down! Indeed, saved my arse many times, some of which I know about.
So just saying, don’t forget The Prince!
Hail Myself that I seek to be!
Hail Satan!

Al.
Ps. Forgot to mention I got a lot more than $140.00Aust. worth of stuff given to me by a pharmacist, right after.

4 Likes

Thanks Duke Astaroth for helping me work on my tarot reading abilities!

Hail Grand Duke Astaroth! :dragon::heart::dragon:

7 Likes

Thank you Raphael :muscle::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for helping me get of a jam today! You really helped me remain calm and not loose my patience, most importantly you helped me not open my big mouth and say something that could come back and haunt me later!

Hail Duke Astaroth you have my deepest respect and gratitude! :dragon::heart::dragon:

8 Likes

Thank you to Duchess Bune for helping me in my time of need.

Thank you to Dantalion for your presence and calming energy.

5 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Astaroth for today’s evocation session, and for your excellent advice!

You have my deepest respect and gratttiude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

:dragon::heart::dragon:

5 Likes

Thankyou Marquis Amon :clinking_glasses::smoking:
You have always helped me whenever needed and never disappointed

:pray:

5 Likes

Thankyou Lucifer :imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: feels like our connection is getting stronger each day

5 Likes

Thank you great and powerful King Asmodeus for your great advice and for your words of encouragement today! Thank you for teaching me a new spell and for agreeing to help me with this project! You truly are a very kind, courteous and patient spirit! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail King Asmodeus!

7 Likes

To King Bael… Damn, do you work quick. The VERY NEXT DAY the shit I needed sorted was sorted. Much respect. I still need you to tell me what liquor you want though.

5 Likes

And another thank you to King Bael… I forgot to add that he had my purse returned to me when it fell out of my pocket. Found it sitting outside my door when it definitely hadn’t been there before. Really saved my arse there.

5 Likes

Thank you mighty Duke Astaroth for agreeing to help me on my request! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

:dragon::heart::dragon:

4 Likes

King Asmodeus thank you, you have really helped me out a lot and have taught me a lot! Thank you for these three hours of ritual where you taught me it’s ok to fumble but carry on and don’t give up! Thank you for granting me the honor of working with you! I really look forward to working with you again!

Hail King Asmodeus!

5 Likes

Thank you great and powerful Grand Duke Astaroth for helping me with the readings and for helping me in my path! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

4 Likes