Public praising of the spirits

Sort of off beat a little but I have no one to praise because I never had any real proof that I was helped by a spirit or any spirit at all. The spirit world for me is like a strange land, where I know nothing about it. Yet I know it is there.

5 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Kish-Odin chat from Thanking thread

EVERYONE:

Let’s keep posting on topic. @Kish and @Odin, you may continue your conversation here:

3 Likes

Thank you to King Bael for invisibility

9 Likes

Thank you to the bazillion spirits that helped to tackle this case from every angle. Today we had a fucking GOOD breakthrough. And it wasn’t even that long (even if not everyone agrees with me).

Hail everyone, you’re so damn awesome!

9 Likes

Sitri :tiger:

Furcalor :merperson: :ocean:

Dantalion :man_genie:

Shax :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :feather:

My dear familiar :apple: :fire:

For the kindness, blessings, and protections you afford me. For the warnings, wisdoms, and offense you lend.

8 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Pre-experiment chat from Thanking spirits

I want to take the time publicly praise say thank you to the Great King Paimon!

Respect and gratitude mighty King!

Hail King Paimon!

9 Likes

I want to thanks all the spirits working for my goal. It hasnt been easy. I finally saw movement in the right direction after many months :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I am legit in euphoria . Thank you sooo much for making this progress happen !!! I am so gratefulll and excited for the rest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Never give up on your dreams you all ! Keep going until you get it !

10 Likes

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for all your teachings! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

9 Likes

Yohach
Kalach
Uiazel

Thank you.

10 Likes

Thanks Moloch ✓

10 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and King Paimon for your blessings :pray::purple_heart:

Thank you Bappa for your love and support :pray::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Hail Grand Duke Astaroth! Thank you for these three months of being my patron!
Respect and Gratitude!

9 Likes

King Bael had honored our pact tremendously. My son has attained NCO ranking in the military. I couldn’t be more pleased. Hail king Bael a deliverer of honors.

Profound respect

Mike B

12 Likes

Congratulations!

8 Likes

Thank you Dantalion for a fantastic working for a very complex target.

It went even better than what I expected it to be.

You have my Humblest Respect and Deepest Gratitude.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet:

11 Likes

Praise to Jah and Emmanuel;
Praise to Santa Muerte;
Praise to Ganesha;
Praise to the spirits that know that Ive given away my first batch of oils, and that I needed more oil to continue. What do I find after being broke? Ten dollars hid away in my secret wallet pocket. Two bottle of olive oil (desperately needed to continue)!!!

5 Likes

Thank you to King Paimon.

Gratitude and respect,

Mike B

9 Likes

Thank you mighty King Barqan. :genie: You delivered an abundance of profitable business to me.

Thank you

Mike B

9 Likes