Public praising of the spirits

Thank you, Hestia. Thank you, Hermes. Worked flawlessly as I’ve been notified this morning.

Oh, man, things will go just right!

9 Likes

Hail President Marbas!

Thank you President Marbas for dropping by to say hello! You have my respect and gratitude!

8 Likes

Praise in advance to Elohim Givbor, K(Ch)Samuel/Samael the archangel of Mars and to Mars itself. Thank you for legs with strength of the oak, lungs that breathe as the bellows of Elohim Gibor, and strength, courage, and proper motivation to accomplish a task.

4 Likes

Praise to Archangel Michael, whose sigil appeared out of nowhere on my bed.
I caught the question mark off the string. Prosperity and Luck working for fellow magicians is the answer in Hoodoo form.

5 Likes

Praise be to ELOHIM GIBOR, Khamael/Samael, Seraphim.

5 Likes

Thank you Michael and Gabriel :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you to Andras for showing me without a doubt that you heard me and are working on my petition…

8 Likes

Your very beautiful. (Not hitting on you btw) unless you want me to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Hail King Barqan :genie:.

You’re a real Boss.

Thank you so much for providing me excellent opportunities for my business.

I really appreciate you.

Mike B

6 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Thank you @Arianna :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I give great thanks to.king Asmodeus. You’ve got style…so much style some might say.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

7 Likes

I had a fun working last night, 4 friends accompanied me.

Dantalion: the show, the amusement, the kindness, the teaching, the path itself, and so much more.

Furcalor: the protection, the comfort, the kindness, for showing up when I called and being always true to what we have.

My familiar: the protection, the feeling of having you around, the way you stay behind me when I need and before me when I ask.

To my dragon friend: we’ve known each other a long time, thank you for stay with me and by me, thank you for your trust, your compassion and understanding, the protections you afford me, and more of course as well.

6 Likes

Thank you Sandalphon, Clauneck and everyone else who helped. I realise my mistake :skull: I will not do it again :raised_hand:.

9 Likes

I’d like to thank Mighty King, Abu Hasan Zoba’ah
In advance because I know he will help and will manifest my wishes. This Mighty Djinn King is a great spirit and reliable partner.

:genie:

Respect and Gratitude

Mike B

10 Likes

Great thanks to Prince sitri for his assistance and blessing in my ritual. Thank you especially for the unmistakable sign of your presence and your help.

Gratitude and respect my Prince.

Mike B

8 Likes

Praise to Prince Orobas for his insight and companionship with a friend.
Set out Ritz crackers, two types of flavored oatmeal (apples & cinnamon and Cinnamon and spice), and coffee (toasted pecan) on my east altar.

6 Likes

Hail Mighty King, Abu Nuh Maimun :genie:

Thank you for flexing your might on my behalf.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

9 Likes

Thank you Mighty Queen Beleth for all the help Love and Care you continue to give me.

You are truly Mighty, Beautiful and Majestic.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:

9 Likes

Many thanks and blessings to the great King Vine, for the work we will be doing together now and in the future!

9 Likes