Pre-experiment chat from Thanking spirits

Omg call me :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

…I think I’ll make an open call in the forum for at least two people to work on this :smiley:

So, keep your eyes open

3 Likes

Um… Hi🥺

3 Likes

@Secrana, you too?

If so, I already have my two volunteers and will just tag both of you as willing participants in the experiment.

Feel free to tell me in private if you have any idea of when your next period is going to be

4 Likes

Amazing…I mean with me its not that extreme but I do indeed die during my periods. Its turning me into a zombie every-damn-time.

4 Likes

Why didnt I see this yesterday :cry:

3 Likes

I think you’ll find a lot of the forum wiling to be Guinea pigs lol.

@ReyCuervo

3 Likes

Well… is kind of stupid on my end, you know? I’ve been practicing for years and never thought this was a problem for about 40% of humanity, to experience on a monthly basis :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yes… it isssss but of course in variations. There is pms and there is PMDD. Endometriosis and what not. Periods can get rough… obviously

2 Likes

Not to sound ignoranr… but have you tried tea? I can msg you a good recipe. In case you didn’t try yet.

1 Like

Frauenmantel, Kamille, Anis, Kummel, Fenchel. Sometimes with Minz or Ingwer/Kurkuma. And 1600 g ibu, lol. I’d like to see your recipe as well, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lady’s Mantle 30g
Raspberry Leaves 30g (very important)
Nettle Leaves 30g
Yarrow Herb 30g
Marigold Blossoms 30g

The 30g as an example (for ratio). :slightly_smiling_face::black_heart: Oh… and it works. Not miraculously, but the effect is there.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes