Notes, recipes, and memes

Did some banishing and warding
The conman wanted more money from me so I escalated and now he can’t message me directly. Has to go through PayPal’s resolution center. I don’t know what will happen, or if I will even get my money back, but I am enjoying watching him squirm
I keep wondering if I’m doing something to attract these people / situations. Just recently there was the professor and now the conman

5 Likes

Bahaha someone bought photos of my feet! It was just 1 so not much earnings but I’m happy with that since it’s only been 1 day.
Since stopping the conman’s “classes”, my magic is improving significantly…

5 Likes

Are you…suggesting…that conmen are parasitic ? :astonished:

4 Likes

Just this one…so far

4 Likes

…I want to try this too :eyes:
How much do feet pics go for?

3 Likes

I’ll PM you about this :wink:

2 Likes

Me too :relaxed:

2 Likes

Sorry I thought I sent it, pming now!

Binding done, blurred out name
Used a chunk of moldy potato with Spanish moss for the head, wood skewer, chili peppers, vinegar soaked corn husk
Jar has bayberry, chicory, knotgrass, mullein, patchouli, nettle, st John’s wort, vetivert, witch hazel, wormwood soaking in red vinegar, a couple more herbs I forget
Left in the trashcan at the crossroads/intersection where a shooting happened somewhat recently

4 Likes

I was looking at old photos from one of my first trips to the cemetery I like to go to for magick. There’s a good spot at the bottom of a hill where nobody goes and can be there for hours without anyone seeing a thing
I changed the settings of the photo (just the brightness, contrast, shadows, and highlights) and it looks like a couple of figures on either side of the tombstone

And a sketch of a wandering spirit

3 Likes

Using this tonight. Thank you

got held up with schoolwork and didn’t go to NJ where my magick cemetery is and I don’t want to get arrested trespassing in a cemetery in the city. I’ll have to do it next weekend after I get this week’s two exams out of the way.
Instead today I did the spell for vengeance against a thief written by @Mythopoeia
I put the candle in a small coffin with hexing powder, a dead cockroach (symbolizing the target), and graveyard dirt. The entire coffin caught on fire towards the end so I had to move it outside on the fire escape

Followed by a partially improvised curse based on the The Four Horsemen’s Vengeance curse from the other forum.
The 4 candles are each associated with a different aspect of the target’s suffering, which are written on parchment- commands given to the horsemen of pestilence, war, famine, and death

I also picked out 13 tarot cards typically associated with bad shit but I dropped one so there’s 12 in the photo.
I added that his suffering should be very public and humiliating which I implicated by laughing and taking photos

Hope this does something to the target (anonymized by black highlighter)

4 Likes

This is so cool!

Rolled petition candles burn different; they are more of a hazard. I need to edit the post and make a note of that!

Is it a coffin you made from resin?

I love this :smiling_imp:

Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Yes I made it from resin, but it had too many flaws to sell on Etsy
Thank you for sharing your spell!

2 Likes

Thank you for casting it :candle::sparkles:

2 Likes

Tonight I am trying out smoking just mugwort with an indica strain of weed. When I smoked it with four different herbs combined (chamomile, lavender, lotus, Mugwort) I just got really stoned.

3 Likes

No results again smoking just mugwort. Maybe I need to smoke and stay awake longer to see the effects.
I’m pulling an all nighter to catch up on schoolwork, but it’s actually easier now with the conman out of the picture. I think he is a parasite. It was like I had a mental fog from when I started his class to when that shit ended and now it’s gone. My grades even dipped a little bit which was so not worth it. live and learn.
Right now, I am taking a break to make a custom video for my first foot slave. This is going to be interesting. I wiggle my toes and say insults in a sexy voice.
JK there’s more to it than I thought, but I watched some videos and wrote a backup script to refer to if I get stuck / feel weird.
Thanks Lilith. I did ask for customers.

2 Likes

Wormwood is stronger, at least for me.

I don’t quite no why but this brings me joy :joy:

Amazing :footprints:
I am so glad this is a thing :joy:

Hail Lilith! I am probably going to ask for a foot slave now too…

3 Likes

:joy: I can’t keep a straight face but he wants to be laughed at so I guess it’s ok.
I think the hardest part for me is just getting used to videotaping myself. I am so glad this is a thing though. Hail Lilith!:foot:

3 Likes

That foot slave disappeared but I got a new one and it’s working out. He calls me Goddess and I call him slave. I’ve made back double what the initial year subscription cost. I think it’s been a good first week. Maybe I will branch out into financial domination too. I didn’t expect to be"good at" something like this, given my history of PTSD from early sexual trauma. I think it’s helping me to really own my sexuality, in a weird way, rather than being at odds with it.
My brain is on hyperspeed now compared to how it was for the one month I was in that scammer’s classes for.
I also did a return to sender spell last night because I suspected him and his wife sending shit my way. Cleared up what felt like a fog. Other than a subtle fogginess, though, nothing. Maybe it’s because I can do more with some candles and herbs than he can with his knife and dead animals…
Since then, my brain is working even better.

4 Likes