Notes, recipes, and memes

I. Sig: 8 of Coins (R)
II. Creature: 5 of Coins
III. Intention: King of Cups (R)
IV. Lilith’s Involvement: Page of Cups (R)

I think they’re meant to be interpreted by you, not me, but some things that stand out:

• 2 reversed royals, in Cups. Underworld work / shadow work / emotional release / sexuality.

• Page of Cups (R) makes me think Lilith is “dropping a fish” in your underworld cup (your subconscious mind / dreamscape / liminal realm). I sometimes associate this card with ubis.

• Five of Pentacles could be interpreted as an agent of disease or suffering, but intuitively I’d say it’s more about helping you overcome a crippling block.

• Eight of Pentacles (R) could be about not working against yourself. Or difficult inner work.

3 Likes

I just drew a page of cups a couple hours before your response! Thank you for your time and insight. I suspected it was an Ubi and it was a sign of need for emotional/sexual healing. The reversed 8 of pentacles I think also has to do with my perfectionist work habits which tend to waste time / effort while losing sight of the bigger picture. Perfectionism is like fighting myself.
I feel like my partner and I are going through a stale period due to some old emotional wounds that need work. Recently I feel I’m working through a blockage that’s been around for a while and limits me in different ways. The crippling block is probably related to an old trauma causing blockages. This trauma has kinda resurfaced over the past month but not in a “bad” way, more like being drawn out so I can start working on healing it.
Thanks for your tarot draw- definitely gives me a lot to think about❣️

4 Likes

You know, I had just read a passage about Lilith in a book and glanced over at my Lilith altar when I saw your (original) post. I think she gave me a little nudge. I’m very glad it was helpful! Hail Lilith :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Found a couple things
This was made by my grandmother. She was illiterate, didn’t have education past middle school, but she was so crafty and intelligent. She taught herself a lot including how to make these paper cut crafts. I don’t know how she learned all that on her own. She could take a piece of paper, fold it in a very specific way, make a few snips, and unfold it into these beautiful intricate designs. She used to do this rooster cutout a lot, and I hope to find it someday.

This is something I drew like 14 years ago when I started college.

4 Likes

I accidentally dropped a blooded sigil, which I had sandwiched in a blank notebook I wasn’t going to use while rummaging through my backpack in class. My lab partner saw it and just ignored it.:woman_shrugging:t2: It’s not like I’m trying to make friends in physics lab. It’s a requirement and that’s it.
I am also drafting a tutorial for yin yang water, which is a very simple recipe that is supposed to cleanse and rejuvenate. My mom taught me about it but I forgot if she said it was hot water or cold water first. An article on the internet says hot water first so it is at the bottom then cold water on top of it. The point, I thought, was so when you chug the whole thing, the waters mix while inside your body vs inside the glass.
However, because science, if hot water is in the bottom of the cup, and cold water on top, the two different temperature waters will mix in the glass because cold water is denser, hot water less dense, so they end up mixing in the glass rather than mixing in the body(???), but I will do some more research and find out which it is, or if the physical tendencies of water are irrelevant.
Maybe I’ve been studying too much science and I’m overthinking it. I still have 2 tests to go until Saturday evening
Link of article Rejuvenate with Yin Yang Water! | Maryseeo
YouTube video about cold and hot water Hot vs Cold Water Experiment (Chemistry) - YouTube

6 Likes

I know my chem professor hates me and I think it’s because I am good at chemistry and don’t need as much help from him as other classmates do, and something rubs him the wrong way that I can understand everything in chemistry without watching all the dumb tutorial videos he wants us to watch outside of class, but honestly it’s just a waste of time. It’s frustrating and today he pissed me off extra. He yelled at me because I wasn’t staring at the dumb movie he wanted us to watch and that movie was so pointless and we got out late because of it. He yelled at me again when I dropped my calculator and reached to pick it up, so I left it on the floor for the rest of class. He also yelled at me for making some mistakes on the test, and he wasn’t even looking at my test. He was holding the other Asian girl’s test and after I told him he had the wrong person, he didn’t even talk to her about those “unforgivable” mistakes.
So I spent the rest of class vamping him, and the more I fed, the harder he came at me, and the less I cared. My classmates all said he was being an asshole towards me specifically, and I felt he deserved to be fed on. Plus I have enough energy now to pull an all nighter and get some work done.

5 Likes

Can I be of help?

2 Likes

You could complain about this. This is egregious.

Undergrad students have more power than they think; you’re paying to be there. Unless he has tenure, you can hurt him without magick.

And then hurt him with magick too.

4 Likes

@Mythopoeia @norse900 thank you for your support. I emailed my Dean to meet with me and got her out of office reply, but she’s back on Monday, so I will tell her everything. I did some research and apparently he has a history of getting fired for his behaviors. I think he has tenure now, but I’m thinking about how to get even and put him in his place. What would you guys recommend from a magic standpoint?

4 Likes

The Dean will take you more seriously if you have support behind you. She won’t want the headache or potential media attention. Do you know if there Asian Student / Disabled Student groups at your university?

3 Likes

You have a variety of wonderfully baneful botanicals. I’d recommend using them, viciously. You could combine spellwork, with putting an entity on them, with making a servitor to fuck their shit up, with an energy attack.

Earl Raum has helped me with a very shitty mentor. Maybe it would be worth approaching them.

3 Likes

And take @norse900 up on his offer. He is a wizard of baneful “go fuck thyself”.

I have a special hatred for a academics who abuse their power. I would also happily contribute. PM their name if you would like.

3 Likes

I think I will make my vampiric servitor this weekend. I drew up a sigil for it, and just need to complete the process. I also need to make some hexing oil for someone else this week, so I’ll make a little extra and make it extra baneful for this asshole. He’s old and weak, unmarried (no surprise) and no family, so I hope he’s an easy target.
In the morning, I will look into Asian support at school. I don’t think it’s an isolated incident today and I didn’t do anything to provoke him. I did laugh when he growled.
Thank you and Norse!!
@norse900 what would you propose?

3 Likes

All right, if you’re going the draining route, I’ll work on his “offices”.

I called to Prince Orobas and asked him to remove/reduce his “offices”. Then, I asked him for a stampede on the guy, which he was more than happy to oblige to. It cost me some mouthfuls of coffee so he could taste it through me.

I was going to call on Berith, but he indicated he wasn’t needed, with Orobas on it.

I’ll send a special welcome package his way later, after I’ve woken up fully. No spirits. Just me. We have a PM going for the Pele stuff (working my way through them in order) and I’d appreciate either a name or a sigil of it. I can do without it, but it makes it easier.

3 Likes

Wow this is perfect thank you! I pmed his name. I just woke up because I pulled an all nighter and finished my last test of the week. No more chemistry until Wednesday’s lab
I will be finishing up my vampiric servitor tonight and sending Prince Orobas a thank you offering.
Thanks again this all makes me feel much better😈

3 Likes

Servitor is made, and
To Dr fuckhead:

I shoved a spike I use to drill beads into his dick hole.
Herbs used:
Calamus, chicory, chili, dittany, galangal, lemon, mullein, myrrh, sulfur, vetivert, wormwood, witch hazel, yarrow
All soaking in red vinegar
Hail Lilith, Beelzebub, and thanks again to @norse900 and @Mythopoeia
I’m glad I didn’t let his shit slide

5 Likes

This looks powerful and beautiful :black_heart:
Happy Dark Moon! :new_moon:

5 Likes

Happy dark moon!:new_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Some cat pics

And a new orgone pyramid with a tiny copper wrapped wand of selenite instead of quartz point, copper shavings, bloodstone, iron filings and shungite powder, obsidian chips, selenite, crushed black tourmaline, phantom quartz, obsidian

Filled an order and tweaked the recipe when I did:
Bastet Oil #2
Butterfly pea flowers, catnip, chamomile, frankincense, myrrh, jasmine, lavender, red clover, rose, vervain, Egyptian musk essential oil, base of almond oil
Optional: pieces of Tiger’s Eye

8 Likes

I found an old police report filed against my chem professor, thanks to someone who keeps a blog on education related topics. She actually included a lot of threatening emails from him on her personal blog, which was why she reported him. Her blog also includes a scan of the police report and his photo. I have reached out to her anonymously for advice since she listed her email in her blog.
In the morning I will speak to my dean. Ideally maybe I can switch to a different class. Worst case scenario, I either endure this bitch for a few more months or drop the class entirely. I’m already stressed out enough without having to deal with his shit.

7 Likes