Notes, recipes, and memes

got held up with schoolwork and didn’t go to NJ where my magick cemetery is and I don’t want to get arrested trespassing in a cemetery in the city. I’ll have to do it next weekend after I get this week’s two exams out of the way.
Instead today I did the spell for vengeance against a thief written by @Mythopoeia
I put the candle in a small coffin with hexing powder, a dead cockroach (symbolizing the target), and graveyard dirt. The entire coffin caught on fire towards the end so I had to move it outside on the fire escape

Followed by a partially improvised curse based on the The Four Horsemen’s Vengeance curse from the other forum.
The 4 candles are each associated with a different aspect of the target’s suffering, which are written on parchment- commands given to the horsemen of pestilence, war, famine, and death

I also picked out 13 tarot cards typically associated with bad shit but I dropped one so there’s 12 in the photo.
I added that his suffering should be very public and humiliating which I implicated by laughing and taking photos

Hope this does something to the target (anonymized by black highlighter)

4 Likes