New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Hello :hugs:
I really love internal alchemy type of immortal cultivation (shen, qi, jing).
I’m sceptical about it though. I’m practicing a technique which allows me to form spiritual roots or so I think it does until proven otherwise.

If my practice results in anything amazing or occult, I might want to share it later.

6 Likes

Welcome, mate

Keep us updated on your discoveries!

2 Likes

Mr. Gibus, 20’s, middle of nowhere USA. I’m just getting into magic, and I’ve taken a general interest in materials-focused folk magicks. I’m trying to establish a framework for spirit work, specifically getting things out of places and keeping them out.

3 Likes

Welcome. :grinning: Love the smiling friends PFP :grin:

1 Like

hi everyone I’m ladyraptor. I’m a grey self taught witch, I mostly go with my instincts. I have my best results outdoors with blood magic. I’m in my fabulous 50s and was born and raised in the deep south. I believe that everything in life is a lesson nothing is random . I look forward to meeting y’all and have a great day!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :smiley:
Nice to have you here

2 Likes

Sister,

I’m almost 61, so welcome. It’s great to see some older (,wiser?) members. Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn heaps - I have.
All the best. Our path is long!

Al.

Brother,

Whatever you do, don’t read or practice any of the materials I’ve posted here. That’s all I’m stating, for your own benefit.
Hope you learn heaps from these pages.

Al.

That’s a nice way of expressing it.
I’ve been involved either a few months more or a few months less than half a century, but a lot of that precious, pre-internet time was wasted on childish, gormless shit, and that’s why I enviously hate people who got into Magick post-internet. You ‘always had the internet’ Magicians just have no idea how fucking hard it was in the pre-internet days. That stated, it was safer and the journey was character forming.

Anyway, now that’s off of my chest - Welcome!

Al.
Ps. And promise me you won’t read any of my postings. Do it for your own good. Make that promise!

1 Like

Welcome, I’m also new :smiley:

Alot of it back then was sifting through literal mountains of junk books to find a few gems but i had alot of motivation to hunt for answers. Not positive motivation at the time but strong motivation so sifting the mountains of trash books didn’t seem as much of a chore at the time.
Melted a few hard drives in the process and had to wade through what felt like endless swamps of various cult propaganda in the process :skull:

2 Likes

Thank you Al. Sorry it took so long to reply but I recently had surgery and have been recovering. Our paths never end they just twist and turn. But thats part of the fun isn’t it.Im looking forward to see where this one leads me. Robin

Sister,

Hope you recover well.
The lhp is inherently lonely and there’s a lot of failures in Magick until you start to get the hang of it. Never give up and keep an inexpensive Magickal journal. Also, don’t read or apply any of the (cheap and nasty) stuff I’ve published here and on that other web group. You’ve been warned!
All the very best Sister.
Glad you’re here.

Al.

Hi, I’m Diana - not an affectation, my parents found it more Anglicized than Dziwanna and easier for our WASP neighbors to process. I’m presently in the Midwest US and veering close to the 50 line. I am interested in all forms of magic/magick. While I have preferences for what works with me, I’ve known enough really gifted magical types to know that one approach is not better than another, but one approach might be preferable for some things.

Magic and spirituality have to fit in my life in a way that makes it better. Today, the kitchen witch folk approach is better. Another day, another situation, a servitor is what alleviates my daily challenges. I’m all about getting the result I need in as close to the way I need, and building a network of healthy relationships.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Alexander. My journey into the occult and esoteric began when I was just 12 years old, and now, in my late 20s, I’ve explored a wide array of magical practices and techniques.

In recent years, my focus has shifted to alchemy and its various subfields. I’m excited to join this forum to share my experiences and engage with fellow occultists about our shared journeys and discoveries.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Shawn, Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I’ll start with a little background on us then move into our goals and objectives.

My wife Alissa and I have been happily married for almost 12 years now. My wife is the best part of me and gives me motivation to keep pushing through each day. We have both only ever been with each other which creates a very unique close relationship, we do everything together. My wife Alissa has a nursing/natural medicine and healing background. I am a highly trained Marine and over the past 9 years, together we have been what I would call serial entrepreneurs in various industries.

Our expertise is vast and diverse. altruistic views are at the forefront of our minds. We are both in are early 30’s and very physically fit & healthy. We have no children currently but have a family of animals. 2 Cats, a dog, a bunny, 5 Nigerian dwarf goats and a flock of chickens.

I big part of what we do is Non GMO Indoor food production, specializing in microgreens and various other food crops and plants with high medicinal value turning them into high nutrient dense storable foods and supplements. We believe outdoor farming will soon be non-existent hence year-round indoor agriculture is a high priority for the team.

We found that standing up to corruption and doing what’s right leads to being stepped on. They don’t want people standing up and we are NOT cowards. We are completely Un-vaxed and highly against ALL tyranny. We are very awake and aware of what’s really happing here on earth.

We currently have lived on a farm near Sebago lake, Maine for the last 9 years and will be forced to relocate within 30 days. We got derailed from a purchase agreement for the property forcing us into a non-sustainable lease. Our landlord plans to turn the property into a multimillion-dollar sub-division hence asking a ridicules price that he knows we can’t afford….

We are seeking a farmhouse type situation to rent and a landlord who is like minded and would be willing to barter time/work and resources not just money. If this resonates with you, we very much look forward to hearing from you.

3 Likes

@abracadabrathywill welcome to the forum. For a more complete introduction please answer these questions: what is your experience in magick and what type of magick do you practice?

1 Like

Brother,

Use Naamah’s Evocation.
You’ll find it here:

Naamah works fast and mate, you resonate with me. All the very best.

Al.
Ps.

No shit! Tell me about it, because I have my own horror stories. Lots of great stuff on these boards - except my stuff. Please don’t read anything posted by me. Promise?

1 Like

Brother,

Welcome. You’ve come to the right group. There are others. Hope you enjoy your stay. And always, always remember this: If Your Magick Isn’t Fun - You’re Not Doing It Right!
The path is longer than we can imagine.

Al.

1 Like