New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Hello :hugs:
I really love internal alchemy type of immortal cultivation (shen, qi, jing).
I’m sceptical about it though. I’m practicing a technique which allows me to form spiritual roots or so I think it does until proven otherwise.

If my practice results in anything amazing or occult, I might want to share it later.

6 Likes

Welcome, mate

Keep us updated on your discoveries!

2 Likes

Mr. Gibus, 20’s, middle of nowhere USA. I’m just getting into magic, and I’ve taken a general interest in materials-focused folk magicks. I’m trying to establish a framework for spirit work, specifically getting things out of places and keeping them out.

3 Likes

Welcome. :grinning: Love the smiling friends PFP :grin:

1 Like

hi everyone I’m ladyraptor. I’m a grey self taught witch, I mostly go with my instincts. I have my best results outdoors with blood magic. I’m in my fabulous 50s and was born and raised in the deep south. I believe that everything in life is a lesson nothing is random . I look forward to meeting y’all and have a great day!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :smiley:
Nice to have you here

2 Likes

Sister,

I’m almost 61, so welcome. It’s great to see some older (,wiser?) members. Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn heaps - I have.
All the best. Our path is long!

Al.

Brother,

Whatever you do, don’t read or practice any of the materials I’ve posted here. That’s all I’m stating, for your own benefit.
Hope you learn heaps from these pages.

Al.

That’s a nice way of expressing it.
I’ve been involved either a few months more or a few months less than half a century, but a lot of that precious, pre-internet time was wasted on childish, gormless shit, and that’s why I enviously hate people who got into Magick post-internet. You ‘always had the internet’ Magicians just have no idea how fucking hard it was in the pre-internet days. That stated, it was safer and the journey was character forming.

Anyway, now that’s off of my chest - Welcome!

Al.
Ps. And promise me you won’t read any of my postings. Do it for your own good. Make that promise!

1 Like

Welcome, I’m also new :smiley:

Alot of it back then was sifting through literal mountains of junk books to find a few gems but i had alot of motivation to hunt for answers. Not positive motivation at the time but strong motivation so sifting the mountains of trash books didn’t seem as much of a chore at the time.
Melted a few hard drives in the process and had to wade through what felt like endless swamps of various cult propaganda in the process :skull:

2 Likes