New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Hi everyone! I’m Kris and I used to hang out with y’all back at the last forum.

Life has been a wild series of ups and downs over the last few years.

My magic is ever-changing, just like me. Right now I am reading the Upanishads, and working on Kriya yoga.

I live in Traverse City, Michigan with 3 cats. I’m in my 50s.

I have performance anxiety when it comes to magick so I’ve been perpetually stuck in studying mode. I need to work on my confidence and allow myself to make mistakes. But it is so foreign to me!

I hope to learn more from the group.

Is Keteriya still around?

2 Likes

Welcome, @abracabrathywill, as @Vitriol said, please complete your introduction by telling us what sort of magick do you practice and your general experience in the field

1 Like

Hi there, @Kris, welcome to our corner of the internet.

Sensitive topic. Short answer, no, she hasn’t been around for a long while now.

1 Like

Hello and thank you. Bummer on Ket. I hope all is well.

1 Like

Currently exploring the Goetia and have been since about 2008.

1 Like

I’m Satou, it’s most likely that i won’t stay in this forum for long since my life might soon come to an end.

I’ve always have been a very skeptical person since i personally haven’t had any experience with anything paranormal, however my family have, specially my mother.

Recently I had a tarot reading, in which i was told two important things, first that i might have a spiritual gift and that i could develop very well in the field if i tried to, and also that there was a strong unattended call and that i should look for the signals in my life. I came here for guidance since i think i might have a clue

1 Like

If your feeling suicidal please seek help, from family, friends ,a health facility or a suicide hotline. Those calls are free. I don’t have a list of numbers with me at this time. But please seek help if you are in any form of danger.

911 if your in the US can get you help.

If there is some other reason for your comment , I hope all works out well for you.

1 Like

OMG thanks for your concern :heart: but don’t worry everything is okay :>

Btw there’s a list of numbers in the rules i think

2 Likes

Hi. My name’s Aristomenes, I live in Greece and have spent half my life in the US, so the English is good. I’m sixty. Used to be prolific on occult forums when in my 40’s (was a moderator and even administered on a few forums). I drifted from that, as my original focus was more on the inner alchemy, kundalini yoga, gnosticism theory and praxis.

Things move in cycles, so it felt right to step into occult forums once again. Aside from views and experiences in the field of internal cultivation, I am into Solomonic magic and its mystical underpinnings, sacred alphabets, runes and symbol sets, any kind of magic of the word, spells, mantras and sacred phonetics.

IRL I did physics research with a PhD in Material’s Science, so combining that perspective with the esoteric field was both challenging and rewarding. I am afraid that I am pretty set in my views to a degree. That does not make me opinionated; I just know what works for me, and what aligns with my values, most of which have been tested in this life.

So I thought I would enter the field where beginners and experienced practitioners alike mix and mingle. I’ve been a moderator back in the early 2000’s when the internet was a bit more flexible. It could get ugly, so I get the guidelines.

As a practitioner, I have forged my own esoteric systems with artful and tested eclectic composition. You can’t really mess around with the Underworld without being thorough and thoughtful, in my view. So I have my esoteric projects, as well as online outlets of expression, and it’s free.

If you are interested in what a seasoned esoteric explorer has to say from a non-academic point of view, the links are in the profile, when I get to putting them there…

Otherwise, I have read the thread and am glad to meet everyone. See you on the inside.

5 Likes

You’re too old for this forum. I’m sixty-one, but nonetheless, welcome.
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Al.

I knew it! Thanks for the welcome, still. I’m already enjoying it.

1 Like

The most important thing I appreciate about older Magicians like you, is that we did the hard yards! All these young Magicians who lived post-Internet; those bastards just have no idea how hard it was. Trying to workout GMT from Travel Agents’ clocks so you could evoke at the correct time! Fuck me! I remember!

I see the material online today and as a young, struggling Magician I’d have given my left testicle. That stated, I’m sure you’ll agree that a lot of material online is very dangerous – especially for young Magicians. Anyway, welcome again! I’m glad that some of the older, cruddy Magicians with experience (and mistakes) under their belt have found this group.

Hope you enjoy your stay and don’t read or apply any of my stuff – because it’s cheap and nasty. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep in deep shame that I even posted.

Love you for keeping on the Path! Deep respect!

Al.

Hi I’m Duke.

I’ve been dabbling in “magick” for about 7 years on and off, but honestly, I’ve never had any real results. Just failures.

I’m into love magick. I’m in my 20s and from Germany.

I’ve joined this forum to learn and get some feedback. I’m pretty embarrassed by my situation. Random dudes summon a spirit and get what they want right away, while I end up with nothing. My life, in general, is a never ending hellscape, and this feels like my only shot at turning things around.

Not trying to bring anyone down. This is just where I’m at.

2 Likes

Hi,

My name is Adi. I am 42 and from the midwest. I am initiated into a traditional Hindu lineage and have since branched out into chaos magick, qigong, working with the Greek and Norse pantheon and some goetic spirits. I joined in order to learn and share and meet some cool people with similar interests.

2 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Hello,
My name is Joseph. I am 24 and live on the West Coast of the United States. Although I would not say that I practice orthodox Christian magick, I still consider myself to be working in the Christian framework, using traditional Christian terminology (such as demonology, angelology, the Garden of Eden, and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil). I joined this virtual space to have edifying discussions, learn about new topics, grow in knowledge, and hopefully even find a community of like-minded people.

2 Likes

Evening one and all.
I’m in my 40’s and have been researching/practicing nearly 15 years.
Don’t do necromancy or goetia, purely theurgy type.
Looking to meet like minded individuals in seek of wisdom, knowledge and light.
Have a nice evening all.
Say ‘hi’ sometime.

3 Likes

Frater,

Welcome.
Don’t read any of my stuff! Promise? My stuff is cheap and nasty, based purely on what I’ve done myself and I’m not into ‘light’. Sorry.
There’s a lot of difficult Magick out there and theurgy more often than not falls into that category. I used to be (ignorantly) right-hand path.
Nonetheless, all the best. Hope you both enjoy and learn from these boards (except my stuff). And to let us all get a better grip on you, please answer these important questions:

1. Favourite and least favourite vegetable?
  2. Favourite bubble gum flavour?
  3. Why aren’t you vegan yet?
  4. What are your drugs of choice?

Al.

Hi fellow magick practitioners!

I’m quite new to the occult tbh. I have spent quite some time now on “other” practices such as druidism, shamanism (mostly from the Americas), astrology, numerology, shadow work, ancestral work, among others. I’m a healer. Every now and then I get visions but dreams are where a lot of my magick comes from. This is what I am working right now: dreams, dreaming the world into being with practices of the mayan elders.

I´m 40. I am originally from SouthAmerica, now living in Spain, yet my work has taken me to many places which allowed me to connect with ancient wisdom guardians from different places around the world. Thus far, the “oral traditions” passed through generation after generation have been quite central to my practice and the main way I have accessed wisdom, though not the only one.

I have been reading some posts and I find it very interesting the way some of you approach the unveiling of the mysteries. I hope to learn much from you all. <3

2 Likes

Welcome to all new members. It’s a pleasure to have you around!