New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Hey everyone, Baalpit here.

I’m into all things pagan/occult, especially the darker side of things. I identify as a Luciferian, I’m also curious about Goetia, all forms of Satanism, Chaos Magic, and other occult practices. Tarot, astrology, and divination are my jam. I use the occult tarot featuring goetia the most but I often use the Santa Muerte deck from time to time. I’m particularly fond of the goetia spirits as per my username mentioning Bael in a humorous way. (you can find the reference to a ba’al pit in a simpsons episode)

I’m a 27-year-old American guy who moved to England a few years back for a change of scenery among other reasons. It’s been quite the journey, both personally and magically.

Can’t share any pics right now, but I’m here to chat and learn together. Let’s explore the shadows and see what we find.

2 Likes

Welcome @Baalpit

1 Like

When I was young I hated bastards like you - people who lived in England/UK. All the sacred woods for Wand and Sword/Dagger handle creation came from the UK and I lived in Australia. There wasn’t much about Eucalyptus wood in the grimoires, ditto Wattle. Plus, people like you have all the historic (energy filled) places. But as I grew up and learnt more I don’t hate UK/European people (that much) anymore.
With all that off of my chest: Welcome. And don’t read or apply my posts. Just saying!
Have a great and productive time here.

Al.

1 Like

I’ve never considered getting a wand or dagger with a sacred wood handle, I’m definitely considering it now. Nice to meet you. Australia has always been on my list of places to visit. I like them more than the British based on what I see from television programs.

You are deluded? Australia? Television programmes (British spelling)?
Anyway, welcome again you Yank living in the Land of Hope & Glory (or Soap & Water).

Seriously, after The Boston Tea Party you Americans started drinking heaps of coffee; but there’s also tea and it provides a different ‘high’, so to speak. So if you haven’t already, harken to your Old Uncle Al, get yourself an inexpensive teapot, some loose leaf teas, perhaps a tea strainer and go for it. I’m an addict posting from experience who uses just Barista Oat Milk with my brews, as sweeteners kill the true tastes.

And again, all the best and welcome. The Magickal path is long - the left-hand path both alienating and more dangerous (but quicker). Even drinking lots of pot brewed tea can’t ameliorate these aspects.

Al.

Welcome @lakoleflowers1992 | Nicole. Nice to see someone interested in the psalms! :smiley:

Call me Nicole, I live in southern United States and in my 30s an occultic practicing ceremonial and goetic magick. I am well versed mostly in astrology as well. I did a little bit of hoodoo and used psalms magick which is effective but not enough experience with it. I think psalms would give me better results.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard :smiley:

Hello, I am a curious cucumber from Germany and honestly just need help with a dream interpretation.
I am 24
I don’t actively practice occultism, I meditate and do yoga for my spiritual balance but I’m not completely uninterested
I’ve had mental health issues for a long time and have been compensating a lot with weed and have had very few dreams as a result.
I stopped completely 2 weeks ago and have been dreaming again since then.
I had a lucid dream a few days ago that still haunts me today.
To cut a long story short, I was loosed into catacombs under my hometown by a couple of entities posing as a couple of twins I had a crush on in my past.
There I encountered two other beings.
These were lying in open wooden boxes, a white woman with white hair and an androgynous looking black man, both young and beautiful.
They were in a double room in which half the ceiling had collapsed, connecting the rooms.
They were stacked on top of each other, so the moment I jumped down to see if they were still alive, they woke up and the Lady shouted at me that I was cursed.
After that, I woke myself up, a skill I once taught myself because I got stuck in nightmares too often.
I have been haunted a couple of times in my past, so I am open to the concept.
That’s also one of the reasons why I started with weed.
I have the unpleasant feeling of having been used to awaken them.

3 Likes

Welcome @curiouscucumber !

1 Like

Yeah, it’s great isn’t it? I also try to keep myself centred with nicotine, caffeine and alcohol. Anyway, welcome and I hope you both enjoy your time and find what you’re looking for here.

All the very best, as the path is long!

Al.

I’m Pavak, 35. Got showed this forum by a friend and wanted to check it out.

Been diving into various systems of Magick since I as stumbled into the occult when I was tiny. Primarily work currently with the Norse and Vedic Parthenons alot while exploring the path of the thunder wizard, also a practitioner of the Path of smoke and do alot of work with the old ones.

Been getting nudged to explore the Greek pantheon as well as Orishas lately, no clue why but the journey is interesting to say the least.

Always interested in new inspirations, knowledge and corners of the unknown to hurl my mind into.

4 Likes

Welcome, Taimon

I’m into Greek magick too

Cool, i can’t say I’m formally train in any of the esoteric side of their myths from a traditional standpoint.

Most of what I have learned comes my handful of interactions with aries,hestia poesidon and lately hephaestus and aphrodite and what they lead me to through their myths and the compass of the runes.

1 Like

On the topic of greek mysteries I have found a recent work called “Epic” a multi-saga musical made works as a very god meditation focus to peel apart insights go from if I’m not mistaken the odyssey story and the various gods and characters in it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Glad your here. :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to be here, been bouncing around rabbit holes and wyrd corners of reality :rofl: my brain just got back recently but has had to recalibrate from seeing runes all over the damn place for a few weeks.

2 Likes

I look forward to reading all about!

2 Likes

The experience is still a bit scrambled in my skull with all the dmt that’s been kicking arund my brain due to a meditation I started practicing about 2 months ago but i did post one of the new rune methods I’ve been using on one of the other topics around here.

2 Likes

Awesome! I will look it up!

1 Like