[TUTORIAL] How to meet the Scorpion Gods

For more information on who they’re, please read THIS entry in my TOM journal.

I’m writing here all I know. I have no idea what pantheon, if any, do they belong. I know nothing about their origins. I don’t know their individual names. I’ve been in a quest to found them for some time and I failed miserably. I only could meet them with the help of Hermes himself, otherwise I would be, still, wondering and thinking.

OFFICES

When asked about their offices, the Scorpion Gods told me their venom can penetrate defenses (ideal for that pesky person who resists all baneful attacks; is not guaranteed to work, but it is a good option).

The Scorpion Gods can also bring understanding of the past, but personal and general, so historians take note.

And, more importantly, they can destroy the parts of the self that are no longer needed. While this can sound a little underwhelming, I think people dealing with a damaging coping mechanism could use this power of them to improve their lives.

THE METHOD

Here it is what you need to do. Put some soft music, go into trance if you can, but is not necessary. Repeat this enchantment:

Ay-ay-la
Ay-ay-la
Ay-ay-la
Al-bara-ara

Ay-ay-la
Ay-ay-la
Ay-ay-la
Al-bara-ara

Tel-deray

Do this three times, always chanting the last vowel.

Close your eyes. Think of a scorpion’s sting, a smile and then a whole scorpion. Visualize each of them for a second.

Call them: “Scorpion Gods! hear my call, give me an audience!”

They Scorpion Gods should be listening now. They have gifts to give, related to their offices.

THE PAYMENT

Let’s be clear: they want something from you. This is a transaction. They’ll give you something in exchange of something. I can’t know what they want. I do know they won’t bother doing anything outside their office, so do not ask for the love of that pretty girl or the numbers for the lottery.

And whatever you do, only accept if they want something you can actually afford. Take it as buying a car, the Ferrari may be nice and all and maybe you can afford it if you sell three organs, but is not really worth it since you need your organs more than the car.

14 Likes