Agares. Here we go again folks. Experiences

And more experiences we only have a couple more to go around 70 more :laughing:. Experiences. Positive and negative methods used etc.

4 Likes

Always delivers. Iā€™ve only worked with him a few times, but I did a pretty major operation with him my second year in.

I made my own version- I couldnā€™t get all of the ingredients, and reworded some things. I ended up using it for about two years, and Iā€™m not sure if I had failures out of it.

I tried to mark them all when results came in, but I did some massive multiple spirit workings on my life, and eventually I lost track, because I pay up front if payment is being made.

3 Likes

I have used mine for the last 2 years. I have not had any failures.

3 Likes

Im looking at the reviews now but dont understand does the book contain operations or just instructions on a manifestation method?

1 Like

It gives instructions on how to basically charge and consecration a personal grimoire and the empower it with Agares.

Thatā€™s what they should all say. That plus it works really well.

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Would you recommend it for beginner?

2 Likes

Yes. Thatā€™s all I was at the time.

3 Likes

Yes, the method of creation is very simple and easy to follow. The outcomes from whatā€™s written inside has been overall successful and I havenā€™t came across any negatives yet working with it .

2 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Care to share an example?! Added the book to the cart haha

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Horreur Douleur Mort Our Forum Protector Who May Whisper Your Real Name to Get Your Attention

Interesting, im no where near there yet as far as creating a servitor but thats a cool way to supercharge one hahah

2 Likes

I worked with Agares about two years ago for revenge. She came to me as a gentle woman. I called on her because she brings back runaways, can make some one that left you think fondly of you etc. She came through, even though more work was needed in other areas of our coparenting relationship.

4 Likes

Very interesting. The continued work was with agares or another spirit? Im interested in how that panned out given theirs kids involved. I may need similar assitance in that regard. :thinking:

2 Likes

I worked with a few spirits because I had a situation where everything was calm and peaceful with my sonā€™s fatherā€¦then he met his (now ex) girlfriend and ā€œforgotā€ he had a son. Treated me and our child like shit for two years. It was because he was with that woman. We were just friends, never in a relationship, so the woman had no reason to feel like I would ever be an issue. They finally broke up, he apologized and weā€™re back to how it was before. My eyes are wide open now because I see what heā€™s capable of, but Agares was one spirit that helped reign him in.

4 Likes

Nice im definately looking forward to working with Agares in this regard story is very similar except its my BM however i get a vibe that someone intervened using some sort of spiritual system.

4 Likes