Question for those that have worked with the duchess gremory

May or may not be relevant but just wondering to what extent could there be adverse effects of working with the duchess Gremory. Ive been working woth this spirit through an attunement and although ive only managed to manifest a few things here and there stuff at work has been going haywire machines that are required for the normal efficient operation have broken down from plan a to plan b making work extremely chaotic. Has anyone experience this when working with this particular spirit or any goetic in general? Or am i just overthinking this?

2 Likes

Can you explain what you mean by this part? ā€œAttunementā€ means different things to different people.

I have never had issues like that with Gremori.

3 Likes

I have not worked closely with Gremori, just a few rituals here and there, but I did note that early in my occult journey, electronic devices would shit the bed with alarming frequency. Wristwatches, phones, microwaves, TVs.

3 Likes

Thats the thing all devices at home are ok its the ones at work. Both plan a and b. Just weird.

1 Like

Pretty much someone gives you an initiation to the spirits energy signsture except that current works more similar to reiki. You call the spirirt let the ernergy build and from there you manifest depending on the spirirts offices.

2 Likes

Also yesterday i decided to call up the spirit and ask through the tarot they daid they are behenid the electronic malfunction of the machines at work and when asked why. Received the hanged man.

1 Like

The first time i worked with king purson i asked money come from someone then my apartment airphone was broked and I thought maybe it is a backlashšŸ˜‚ then i understood all unitsā€™ airphones were broken not just me. For my case it was a normal accident.
Also Poiel and Gemory combination is the one that i used a lot with perfect results .

2 Likes

Through the attunements ?

1 Like

I dont know what is attunement, english is not my first language. But I obtained great results.
I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer

2 Likes

Attunements are best understood by thinking of dialing in a radio to a specific station. In function, it takes your energy system and tunes it into a particular spirit. Note, this attunment has almost nothing to do with the personality of the spirit. It plugs you into the raw potential and powers that are in-bodied by the spirit. Jareth Tempest is an author whom attunements are sort of his purview. Excellent stuff, I have several.
Edit: This doesnā€™t mean you are limited or bound to whatever the qualities and powers of a certain spirit are. Itā€™s more like having a shortcut to a spirit installed. Like a phone, itā€™s like dialing one number and you are ā€œthereā€ channeling the spirits energy, or raw potential.

4 Likes

Yep couldnt find better words to explain it.

2 Likes

Would you say that working through an attunement will hellp you connect better to a spirit? say you do an evocation later will the spirit recognize the work youve done with it previously through the attunement?

1 Like

In my opinion, attunement work is more like working with the ā€œsubconsciousā€ of a spirit, wheras an evocation is more of the ā€œconsciousā€ of a spirit.
Attunement work is like working with the raw 0 and 1s of a computer, whereas evocation is like interacting with a computer programā€¦
Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m explanating this clearly. Iā€™ll probably revist this in a day or so :metal:t4:

4 Likes

I kind of get it its working with the raw power of said spirit in a way where you can command it without the spirits personality possibly interfering. Im wondering from your experience with the attunement to what capacity of that spirit raw power you have access to command though.

1 Like