[Journal] From a bird's eye view

ENTRY #4

The Scorpion Gods

For years, I heard about them from a total of one source, a source who said the same: anyone can talk to the Scorpion Gods. Yeah, how, buddy?

There is no possible preparatory immersion. There is nothing about “Scorpion gods”. Nowhere. Closest things are one Egyptian god (singular, not plural) and another in the Aztec pantheon. Again, singular. I was looking for a group.

But the day came. I got tired of not being able to give it a shot, so I just told Hermes “You know everybody, can you take me with them?”

And he said yes. We met them in some chamber. They were… many. Not sure how many. One, the bigger, spoke scorpion, leader, whatever, came forward. “Speak”, he said. With authority. And quite pissed. I introduced myself. Quite soon I felt pressure in my forehead. He was doing something to me. Hermes step in front of me and the pressure stopped. From there, we were able to speak.

The Scorpion Gods have gifts to give to those who seek them, reach them and are willing to pay for it. What’s the price? Well, hell if I know. I’m not into giving spirits whatever they want from me. So I negotiated. I gave them, yes, the promise of something. And I’ll hold my end of the bargain. I’m as good as my word.

But I got my gift. Another interesting trick for my arsenal. I decided to try it right away. It was… easy. As if I had always knew this. The big Scorpion God guided me step by step, but really, it was so damn easy that it is hard to believe. A small shard of their essence is now in me. Just a bit, but enough to make able to use this gift(s).

I thanked them, thanked Hermes and came back.

I got everything I need from them to keep my word. Tomorrow I’ll write a full tutorial on how to meet them. And, more importantly, what they can give you.

ETA: I did write the tutorial and it is already available HERE.

11 Likes