TOM's free tarot readings (and more)

5 Readings Open. Information Below.

CLOSED

I have a few new tarot spreads I designed for the Halloween season. They’re a bit dark, please be advised. I’m interested in trying them out with any 5 people interested in participating.

RULES:

1. One of these tarot spreads does break my rule about death, so I will not be reading “Coffin Questions” for anyone. Let me repeat, you will be eternally muted/ignored if you request “Coffin Questions.”

2. Other than that, as I’ve said, these are a bit darker, especially “Skeletons in the Closet.” Please make sure you’re really okay with having me read your cards to the best of my ability before signing up for a reading.

3. Let me know the spread you’re interested in. Click the link and choose, they each have a summary under the image. Reply to this post & @ me please. Let me know if you want your reading in PM or on this thread; if you do not specify I’ll post here. I’ll like your post when I’ve seen it, and I will send a reply with your reading. I will be doing these readings over the period of a few days.

4. I have to be able to see your reply to read for you. As such, if you’re a human that is muted, I cannot/will not read for you.

5 Likes