TOM's free tarot readings (and more)

@Arianna saw a piece of jewelry connected to Hekate. It is real; it was in the shop for repair and I picked it up today. And- they decided not to charge me!

Very impressive!
Hail Hekate :old_key:
Hail Lilith :purple_heart:

(It’s also dedicated to Lilith)

6 Likes

This makes me very happy :smiley: (specially because my reading was quite good, yes :laughing: :laughing: )

4 Likes

Y’all had this planned!!

I’m gonna have to keeping my eyes out because I’d love a circle reading

4 Likes

@MidnightStar @Weckner give me a specific question to look into.

@ midnightstar I’ll be fine girl, don’t worry. I’ve recovered ^^

@anon75849095 Thank you, I try my best :pray::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Beautiful ring (and nails! :o)

4 Likes

Thank you @Celestia !

3 Likes

You better be or I’ll come there and force you to take a break lol

Can i give the question in pms?

3 Likes

I have inventory today but I can do 3 readings to kick off spooky season with my Haunted Deck. I can pull them starting tomorrow 7pm (eastern).

4 Likes

sure, go ahead

2 Likes

I thought I was gonna have free time yesterday when I offered the reading. Then all of my nephews decided to miss the bus and i had six kids to watch all day :rofl:

So i didnt even get that one done until late afternoon. Just when you think you have free time , things go crazy.

3 Likes

I was about to ask if you minded letting me see a picture of it. It fits perfect to what i was seeing.

3 Likes

I will take a reading.

2 Likes

Would you like it in public or to dm me?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. Just general reading though. I cant think of a specific question to ask.

2 Likes

Ohh am i in time for 1 of those 3 readings?

3 Likes

You are do your want it public or in dm?

2 Likes

Doesnt matter whichever works best for you .

2 Likes

I am fine with public or DM it depends on your question.

2 Likes

5 Readings Open. Information Below.

CLOSED

I have a few new tarot spreads I designed for the Halloween season. They’re a bit dark, please be advised. I’m interested in trying them out with any 5 people interested in participating.

RULES:

1. One of these tarot spreads does break my rule about death, so I will not be reading “Coffin Questions” for anyone. Let me repeat, you will be eternally muted/ignored if you request “Coffin Questions.”

2. Other than that, as I’ve said, these are a bit darker, especially “Skeletons in the Closet.” Please make sure you’re really okay with having me read your cards to the best of my ability before signing up for a reading.

3. Let me know the spread you’re interested in. Click the link and choose, they each have a summary under the image. Reply to this post & @ me please. Let me know if you want your reading in PM or on this thread; if you do not specify I’ll post here. I’ll like your post when I’ve seen it, and I will send a reply with your reading. I will be doing these readings over the period of a few days.

4. I have to be able to see your reply to read for you. As such, if you’re a human that is muted, I cannot/will not read for you.

5 Likes

Goddamn it, I like that one :upside_down_face:

Okay, @Laurel_Spider, I’m brave, so let’s go with the “Skeletons in the closet” reading. And feel free to paste it here.

3 Likes