The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

I’m glad it’s good. I was worried people wouldn’t like it, but I also felt it was in everyone’s best interest.

I’m going to go ahead and share this one, it’s only a part of the team, but because he’s reached out to members and clearly does a good job.

If he’s going to reach out to people they should know who he is, and his name.

I won’t share how he does his job exactly or what he does defense wise.

7 Likes

Why did you write it in french on the drawing ? :open_mouth:

Well, that’s not weird at all lmao. I wouldn’t be able to tell if it was him or not, cause I’m not there yet when it comes to reading energies, but I gotta say, he is giving me a good vibe.

3 Likes

To be honest with you, on the previous forum, for the past year or two I have been feeling anxiety when I am on there. I am not sure what the cause of it is. But this forum has a very distinct feeling from that, it rather gives me the opposite feeling.

10 Likes

I wanted it to mean Horror pain death but look beautiful.

3 Likes

I remember thinking it was something to do with his name being French, but it was a cosmetic choice…

2 Likes

Well, I like it very much :sweat_smile:
So, if I want to reach out to him, I should do like with Luna I assume ?

3 Likes

Me to, so much so I wasn’t sure if I could trust even my friends.

That’s why I tried to help with theirs, I had to banish after being online to be there.

6 Likes

Yepper!

3 Likes

Same here, even though as I said, I’m not great at reading energies, I could sense that very well. It wasn’t all the time, it would come and go.

6 Likes

Ahh that’s why the “silence” is the first that hits me? Makes sense

4 Likes

I so don’t know what you mean. It’s only noon, I slept late etc.

English me? :joy::face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow, I wasn’t sure if it was just me. Seems there may be evil spirits active on that forum if that is the case, or simply all the curses and “baggage” on there, I can’t be certain.

7 Likes

There a lot of bad juju no matter what. Old squabbles and bullshit.

That’s why I yelled so loud, we take everyone. Regardless of their path no matter how different or weird.

We teach, we help, we encourage and we fix that bullshit, one post at a fcking time.

Cuz that’s all I can personally handle! One post at a time lol.

But seriously, we all have the same goal and I’m tired of it being so easy to do some of this and so hard to help people do it.

Plus all the things I want to learn you guys know, so teach me please!

7 Likes

The forum, gives me a “silence” vibe, and not because of the lack of people. Like the type of silence you find in a graveyard, where there’s pain and death but silent…? That thing.

4 Likes

Oh, well. But I don’t think it’s eery or spooky, it’s more like a stern, we do what we are supposed to and there is no problem, kinda silence.

Like a … Dont fuck with me kinda thing. I’m not all that baneful in nature, but I’m not afraid to do what needs done.

That’s my personal stance, so if that’s it- yes makes sense.

Edit: at least I hope not.

5 Likes

No it wasn’t just you. I think for me, it was mostly when there was some kind of people on the forum. I am usually pretty good at reading people’s vibe, and sometimes it would kind of “spike up”, and then later on, I would get a confirmation when the said person would get banned.

5 Likes

Well. He told me I can’t even pronounce his name…

Lol think it’s personal interest mei. You’ll have to keep me abreast because I’m curious as fck now. Swear their attitudes are like children somedays towards me!

Obviously he can handle more work than I give him however lol :joy:

They all could. They are like Luna tbh.

3 Likes

I will keep you updated, might try to reach out to him either tonight, or tomorrow. I have to update my protections and do some hard banishing later on today (Gotta keep the nasties away :unamused: ).

I only called on Luna once, but she delivered really fast. I don’t have much experiences with the rest of your servitors, but they are good, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

…and you’re not alone on that, my friend.

9 Likes

Thanks man, we are trying our best to make this a home away from home for everyone.

6 Likes