The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Officially, 30 members.

8 Likes

so cute :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Awesome, we have some real heavy hitters and promising talent on board. :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Time to party like itā€™s the witching hour!

6 Likes

Totally.

(Sorry, I have a massive crush on someone)

6 Likes

@Keteriya Youā€™ve got an egregore working for the forum at the moment ?
Because I just had the strangest dream. Someone was contacting me on Messenger, saying he was your egregore. He was really articulate, and really polite. I canā€™t remember everything he said, but yeah, odd.

8 Likes

Several servitors.

We have a team of them, some began as my personal work for myself even.

Itā€™s all geared at keeping this place safe.

6 Likes

Yeah, I knew about the servitors.
But arenā€™t egregores different by the way ? Sorry if itā€™s a dumb question, but I know literally nothing about servitors, egregores and all that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Technically they are spirits created by a group of people and supposed to be more powerful than any person could create alone as a servitor.

I donā€™t believe that, obviously but I call them servitors because itā€™s either me alone or me and a deity- not me and other people, If that makes sense.

All my stuff is designed to to fulfill a purpose and I swear they know who they can help somedays better than I do.

Thereā€™s a new free servitor I gave in one my new threads. It could be that one, since most of the rest are truly here to protect us and keep the parasites away.

5 Likes

@ReyCuervo look at this what was I saying yesterday about my gut??? This is creepy.

5 Likes

What is creepy. My servitors arenā€™t creepy unless ya doing bad shit on the forum or directed at the forum and itā€™s administrative team.

Otherwise they should keep the energy good and fresh and not intervene with anything.

Now in @Mei case, I can only assume they reached out because thereā€™s likely something they can do to help.

Like idk, their jobs are to fix problems ya know? So I canā€™t guess what it would pertain to, but being they all came from me- and their designed to find the problems before they happen, maybe it was trying help with whatever is wrong in mei world

5 Likes

Oh no, I had this feeling and asked about protection because I was worried about this feeling I got suddenly yesterday. Itā€™s creepy in a good way the Mei had a dream about one. I told him I am a worrier so I will worry for at least a year :joy::see_no_evil::rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah we should be pretty good. Theyā€™ll take care of what they can and help where it makes sense to and stay out of everything else.

They have proven to alert me when something is about to show up a few times now already, so my only question is will it work as well if I canā€™t get here first, and have to tell them to push the alarm to everyone else. Ya know, just the finer details.

It was stuff they couldnā€™t handle- software not being set up right and silencing someone for no reason kinda stuff.

4 Likes

Well, I have no idea if it was related but when I had the dream, it woke me up around like 6am. Then I fell back asleep, and got a visit from a nasty entity (gonna have to banish the shit out of me tonight, just to be sure). And I know my protections have been lacking lately, cause I couldnā€™t really do much in Canada, and Iā€™ve been back in France since only 1-2 weeks. So maybeā€¦

2 Likes

Jesus.

It alerted it you so you could be prepared, but didnā€™t tell you what for- just like they do me.

Itā€™s a heads up pay attention thereā€™s something incoming I canā€™t take care of for you, kind of like a notification. Like a hey, pay attention.

Iā€™m surprised they picked up on your personal situation and went to the trouble to alert you though.

And I still never call them egregore lol, idk where they picked that up from.

Knowing before something happens that itā€™s about to though is common with my servitors. I like to think they somehow get my claircognianze via energetic imprint from their mom. Like dna and hair color or some bullshit.

3 Likes

Yeah.
The fucker was pretty intelligent too, not some mindless parasite. Iā€™m not super worried though, not really my first time dealing with the nasties. I will kick him back in the butt.

But Iā€™ve got to say, if it was really one of your servitors (I donā€™t know why I would get a dream about one if it wasnā€™t), thatā€™s a keeper, really good one. I donā€™t remember seeing what he looked like though, so thatā€™s a bit sad :frowning:

2 Likes

I was going to ask you, because thereā€™s several and each is distinct, but you said it was like a message app, so it was really more like a heads up than he went to you.

Itā€™s cool though, especially since it was able to clearly identify itself in a way you understood.

I just didnā€™t expect theyā€™d take it upon them to help everyone individually like that.

It makes sense though I think, since I wanted to be sure the right people get alerted for the situations and that the parasites donā€™t come here and feed on those we are trying to help.

Basically the servitor one upped me. Lol wtf.

Thatā€™s what they are supposed to do, lol I just didnā€™t expect to that personalized of an extent at all.

Iā€™m glad you asked though, because it sounds like to me, they are going above and beyond and functioning well.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember the message clearly, not what he was saying exactly, but I kinda got what it was about. Also, donā€™t know how accurate it is but, I kinda had a ā€œmaleā€ vibe from it.

3 Likes

Immediately when I joined I could feel the protection on the forum. It has a very distinct feeling from the previous forum. This forum has a great feeling to it!

10 Likes

Oh. That one has served me since I was in Washington and was originally going to be tattooed on my person.

His appearance is veryā€¦ nonhuman, so even though it feels male to me also I donā€™t really refer to it that way.

His primarily job is protection and alerting me to danger. Heā€™s well equipped to deal with most things, but wonā€™t if I can or if I should, and obviously things like tech settings donā€™t seem to fall into his cans.

I know why he picked you to help. Itā€™s because his name is, Horror, Pain, Death

I seem to remember him asking if he could speak to you also in a dream and me telling him as long as it was within the rules, and not invasive or something.

But Iā€™m not sure, I think I dreamed that the night I shared him with the admin team.

7 Likes