The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

No, not at that point. The glass was delaminating. It was a small crack on Sunday night. The battery was starting to swell and getting the banana shape going, so it was a matter of time.

2 Likes

Gotta take my travelling companion with me for the weekend.

10 Likes

When you are really enjoying a piece of toast with chopped liver spread (donā€™t judge me ā€“ lots of iron!) and then you realizeā€¦ heyā€¦ this tastes a little weirdā€¦ so you look at the rest of the loaf of breadā€¦ and itā€™s covered in green mold :ā€˜) why :ā€™)

3 Likes

I did that one drunk night last year when I made a sandwich in the dark and grabbed the WRONG old pieces of bread.

I was like, ā€œwhy does this taste like ass?ā€ Flipped the light. Wasnā€™t hungry anymore.

6 Likes

Accidentally eating moldy bread has got to be one of the most tragic moments one can endure.

If only I could train myself to eat a little slower, maybe I would have realized it was moldy before I got to the last bite.

But nopeā€¦ I shove food in my face like a rabid raccoon.

6 Likes

Hey at least your immune system gets a workout lol

7 Likes

Gotta keep the body guessing, I suppose! Lmao

6 Likes

Lol as long as you arenā€™t penicillin allergic it could be good for you. Apparently thatā€™s how they discovered penicillin. Just abstain if allergic obviously.

5 Likes

Love it!

4 Likes

Love the protection measures. Shows respect for the idol (entities image) and by proxy for the entity as well. Not enough people care about non idols protections (let alone an idols protection I suspect). At least I suspect it since Iā€™ve seen people handle statueā€™s pretty rough when cleaning on an occasion (I forget the specifics of when and where).

2 Likes

I wanted to put him in my carryon, but there was so much stuff in it, it felt disrespectful. Heā€™s currently sitting on a shelf in the room, right across from my bed.

6 Likes

Only in south ga., about 30 mins from meā€¦

6 Likes

There wasnā€™t enough time to even say ā€œhold my beerā€ before that stunt. Not that the beer wouldā€™ve been safe anywhere but in their stomach.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Iā€™m seeing a weird rise in cases ofā€¦injuryā€¦this is the 3rd Iā€™m seeing in a few days.

Is this recent?

2 Likes

Yea.

I think they were texting and driving.

3 Likes

ā€œWow, your house smells so good! What is that?ā€

Well, itā€™sā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

would you say wax melts are better than scented candles?

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if I would place one above the other. I think maybe wax melts lose their smell after a few days, and a candle lasts as long as it it has wax left to burn through.

Iā€™m constantly using both, though. Pine, cedar, and wood smells are my favorite. I also love warm musks.

5 Likes

I think my nose is bad, or the scents too weak, because I donā€™t smell anything after 5 minutes.

5 Likes

Maybe you just get so used to the smell that you canā€™t smell it anymore? That happens to me. I wonder if turning the heat dial all the way up on the wax warmer causes the smell to burn out faster? Or it could just be low quality melts.

5 Likes