The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Luckily I get massive discounts on them , …thats my justification :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

The hell did I just watch…

3 Likes

He should have used a computer shell (desk top variety) lots more air vents in them.

What people won’t do for their 10 minutes of shame .

I guess with inflation as it is it’s now 10 minutes instead of 15 minutes of shame people are striving for post pan.

3 Likes

I mean, I’ve done a lot of stupid stuff, but not THAT kind of stupid.

3 Likes

Do you know Darwin Awards?

3 Likes

Yep, used to read those from books, back in the day.

3 Likes

I use shampoo maybe three to five times a year. I rinse my hair daily and regularly use rinse out hair conditioner. My hair is about shoulder length. Yes it gets knotted and difficult, but so what? So am I.

The reason why people’s hair is oily is because they keep washing the natural oils away and the scalp produces more oil.

Al.

1 Like

Tmw life has been busy, hope everyone is well :pray:

5 Likes

That’s oversimplification though it is a conditional truth.

The biggest culprit is PH and since most shampoos are alkaline they certainly don’t help your scalp stay PH neutral.

2 Likes

Weekly successes:
Manifested money chanting a mantra ✓
I got 10k views in a video ✓

Yeah, I now it’s not that much but it’s working guys, no matter how small, my Magick worked :grimacing:

Edit: got 100k views & I did some banishing stuff and the target got their phone broken :eyes:

8 Likes

When I’m alone, I get this motivation to do things or get some work done or something like that. But whenever I’m around people the urge just lessens and sometimes it goes away…not very beneficial…

5 Likes

Omg, Thats awesome!!

2 Likes

Fucking glad and fucking proud of you :smiley:

4 Likes

Like a lot of people have said previously, I am going to move to this forum because the energy is immaculate and all of my favorite regulars from the other place are all here. I’m going to move my journal over to make it official. I love this place! You guys have done an amazing job.

10 Likes

Finally had to replace my phone. Couldn’t help it anymore

4 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!!

5 Likes

the crack looks like a waterfall

2 Likes

It would’ve given me a paper cut sized cut if I ran my hand over it.

3 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Would those stupid sticky screen plastic covers keep it from getting worse or cutting you?

2 Likes