The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Well all that craziness with my sons airpods, and I was able to get the money refunded, ordered them from wal mart and they still got to him the day before his birthday :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So i get this email saying my invoice is due… for what idk. I open the email and it says ariannaknight111 your social security number has been hacked … in Texas ??

And associated with it is drug trafficking, money laundrying, and theift by deception, with a number I need to call to get it straight.

Ummm…
No thank you because first of all the social security admin isnt gonna send a letter that starts … ariannaknight111. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s about as bad as the emails I get saying, “Please first confirm if you’re dead or alive so we can send payment to you.” I always answer “I’m dead, sorry :woman_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

For some reason, the very dead battery of my laptop now marks charged at 100%

Hermes… what the fuck did you do now, brother? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Lol, I wanted to draw something similar to a Greek goddess but it looks more like an Indian divinity :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I thought I already made it clear that garlic bread flavoured chips are superior to Pringles :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
you know what, let’s take this offline. i’m not doing this in public.

( :joy: )

looks gorgeous!

7 Likes

@norse900 , were you burning that baby powder incense again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

No, the Iris. It’s Leviathan’s most requested type, so I got a box of it. Other than that, it was sticks of Benzoin or Agarwood.

1 Like

Oh, i got very strong smell of baby powder last night while at work. :rofl:

1 Like

I can whip you… but Id have to charge :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Here I was, being a good ritualist, vacuuming my space remove the incense ash from an altar and…

The vacuum hose hits my alcohol container, knocks half of it onto my altar in the other area…

That was more of a sacrifice than I was going to make today…

5 Likes

Only half? At least they were willing to share it with you :stuck_out_tongue: luck is strange sometimes.

3 Likes

I was being generous. I’ll grab my Friday stuff tomorrow, but I told myself if I ran a few miles, I could enjoy it. Normally, this is MWF, so running again today was atypical.

Guess I learned that lesson of running extra… :sleepy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the squirrels reproduced and we removed the swingset they gnawed on when I sprayed the clapboard siding with cayenne. So, they’re chewing on whatever now.

Guess that includes.the tiki torch wick. How in the world does that taste good?

7 Likes

I definitely have an (unhealthy) obsession with doc martens. I have about 10 pairs so far and I thought okay thats enough…but then they go release these yesterday . And I bought them too :see_no_evil::rofl:…but in my defense, look how prettyyyy these are. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The heels on those make ny back hurt looking at them…

2 Likes

Haha I can only wear chunky heels. Anything else and I’m walking around like an awkward baby giraffe :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol, I would think that WITH them you’d look like that.

2 Likes

Lol what can I say, I’m a complexed person :rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

I don’t blame you lol, Doc Martens are beautiful :sparkles:

4 Likes