The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

does anyone here have a Lucifer and pazuzu statue? please @ me if you do.

4 Likes

I have Pazuzu @Celestia

2 Likes

Welpā€¦ it took me 23 days, but I finished the first draft of this novel.

10 Likes

Thats awesome!! :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know what the heck or how it happened but my bookmark for this site wasnā€™t loading properly all day, just kept timing out. I had to do a web search of the forum and come here that way in order to update my bookmark. It was just weird, but Iā€™m glad it loaded correctly.

7 Likes

Tmwā€¦ I just love the feeling of falling out of love, itā€™s so freeing! :low_brightness:

5 Likes

Same This site was not loading for me like for 7 days thought this forum got nukedšŸ¤£.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s odd. Outside of that one day with the known issue, all of my bookmarks have worked.

4 Likes

Mon - fri i take my sister to work so i can have the car with car seats. And every morning on one of the back roads by a stop sign we see two does. We have seen them so much we call them our friends and if we dont see them there we get worried.

This morning as we came up on the road that we turn onto where the stop sign is we saw themā€¦ and of course we were excited and my sister exclaims , oh look our friendsā€¦ and they brought another friend with them!

This morning there were 3 does by the stop sign.

We were so happy!! It makes us so happy to see our friends plus one :deer: :heart:

2 Likes

3? Did you name them Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner?

3 Likes

They are too beautiful to hunt. I hope no one will.

Im not agaist hunting or eating deer but Ive really become fond of these. Seeing them every morning.

I dont know if the grass just tastes better around that stop sign or what :rofl: but it has definitely become the hang out for local deer.

3 Likes

They are good size would definitely fill a freezer up and have meat to share.

But I really hope that doesnt happen to them. Ive gotten attached.

3 Likes

Collecting yew and cypress from the local cemetery, I heard an angry raven go off and saw a fox haul ass out of there through the fence. I would like to know what sort of mischief @ReyCuervo and @Veil were getting up to in the boneyardā€¦

6 Likes

Just getting ready for stuff :sunglasses:

7 Likes

6 Likes

@Mythopoeia heā€™s being modest. But I will clarify that we were definitely NOT meeting to prepare an occult-related coup of the Western world government.

Edit: OK fine he was angry because I said we should infiltrate NATO first instead of the UN. You caught us. Happy??/???

8 Likes

I humbly submit that I be looked upon favourably when the current world order allegedly topples over and is supplanted by the mad whims of two hypothetical magiciansā€¦

6 Likes

She is lying. I was mad because she didnā€™t brought Pringles! I sent her three emails (THREE!) reminding her about the Pringles. Whatā€™s a conspiracy meeting without Pringles?

7 Likes

Theres no way I could sit through a conspiracy meeting without snack!

5 Likes

My boss asked me why we cant keep employees.

I said, well Im no doctor but this toxic environment may have caused a staff infectionā€¦

2 Likes