The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

It’s colder outside than a witches titty in a brass bra.

4 Likes

I think a brass bra would be colder than a titty, but it’s cold here too. It’s been raining. I love it.

6 Likes

Much colder here, too. Glad I got most of the work done yesterday. All that’s left of the swing set.

My old ass is going to get mildly intoxicated now that I can sit down and relax.

3 Likes

Someone on the radio called instant mash potatos the "dandruff of the food world… " Genius.

6 Likes

how does instant mashed potato even work?

3 Likes

You add hot water. My son prefers instant, but I prefer “real” mashed potatoes. It’s what I make a holiday meals and he just has to deal with it.

3 Likes

I agree with real mashed potatoes being better. Instant is great for thicken soups but by itself, real is better.

3 Likes

Wish I could explain that to an Oculus 2 Minecraft Geometry Dash hero…

It all comes out as Old Man speak…:joy:

5 Likes

Well, I think i just spoke with mother hecate, nott entirely sure. I want to be able to verify things for myself and not have to bother others. Anyone have any advice? I can’t have relationships with spirits through other people and this doubt i have makes it incredibly difficult to have any confidence at all😖

4 Likes

“These kids with their newfangled games and horrible taste in tuber based foods shakes fist” in all seriousness he might just honestly like instant potatoes. I will admit there’s something about them that’s special, not better at all but definitely special.

4 Likes

hehe, … the ironic thing was that this wasn’t a phrase “as much” when I was growing up. But home internet wasn’t a thing, Youtube didn’t exist, and a webpage was ONLY a wall of text with a picture or two thrown in… :joy:… after I was out of High School…

Hehe, I earned my greys, my dude. I consider them badges of achievement. Of course I had a few grey hairs in high school , but, you know, most of us don’t grow up with silver spoons. I don’t hide them now, either. That’s dumb shit and shows the power of the Shadow to pretend we don’t age. Or vanity. Take your pick. Same source.

Personally, I respect people that show it MORE. Takes courage, I guess. Can’t change it. Accept it or not, Time doesn’t care.

Saying this with a wife that is 4 years older than me. She’s (obviously) free to do as she will. I don’t comment on the daily/weekly/monthly.

I think people would be more accepting if they would at least minimize things like that. Some people my age (45) dye stuff, guys even… It’s sad. We all say we should quit trying to please everyone else, but we don’t do it.

#getCardedWhenItsCompanyPolicy

4 Likes

Hell yeah man​:muscle::muscle: respect it, accepting myself gave me power so i assume doing this did something similar for you as well :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I mean…you (meaning at least I) can’t stop it. I’m just not one of those people that want to live “forever” in the current sense.

I have things to do, ya Know? So should they, if they’ve been working hard enough.

3 Likes

Hehe, I mean, SOME day, there will be Saint Norse900…just space your offerings out so I have have the appropriate grey beard, ya know?

#SeriousNotSeriousYaKnow

4 Likes

:joy: I’ll do my best lol

2 Likes

Thanks. Different people expect different lengths. I don’t want to ASSume I can pull it off all at once.

2 Likes

I assume alcohol is an appropriate offering?

2 Likes

:scream: Business first. Well… er… :dizzy_face: I’m good for it

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. Hey man, we all have our entertainment :relieved:

2 Likes

Hehe, my bed time (I did say old man, right?).

Fun fact - you can evoke the higher selves of people for various reasons. But I’ve never seen it work for gray/grey hair…

5 Likes