The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

I love muffins, it looks delicious!

1 Like

I probably wouldā€™ve eaten them all :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Arianna can I ask you some questions about hekate?

2 Likes

Of course

@Dagars

2 Likes

First time Iā€™ve ever had a cranberry orange muffin. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised!

3 Likes

I was told that i should work with her because she is fond of me but i donā€™t know how to verify that, I also would like to learn more about her before i start working with her. Things like what she specializes in and the things she respects/values if thatā€™s not too much to ask?

3 Likes

Well, she is fond of you.

But do you have an idea of what you would like to know about her?

2 Likes

Dang, can i ask why?

I did some quick googling and saw that she focuses on the passage between life and death as well as magick but I was wondering if there was anything else to know about her before working with her such as what she values when working with mages. I want to be as respectful as possible and get my info from sources that work closely with her if possible. I hope thatā€™s not too much to askšŸ˜…

3 Likes

She feels protective.

Trust, loyalty, honesty

Donā€™t break those three things with her.
Be respectful, but donā€™t be afraid of her. She is very kind and loving.

Mostly be yourself. If you have an altar you could set out things she likes, like keys, candles, dragons, ectā€¦

Sheā€™s known as the Mistress of Magick so you could learn a lot from her in pretty much any area you wanted.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I feel very blessed! Your awesome arriana, that helped alot!!!

Ill look into getting some candles in her color and start from there. Thank you again! Im really excited to work with her!

3 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Halloween-esque color scheme is up for testing.

5 Likes

So yesterday I was driving down a country back road and had a deer cross the road ahead of me. I slowed down and just as I noticed it happen my friend in the passenger seat go. ā€œDid that fucking thing just walk through a solid fence!!!ā€ ā€¦ā€¦ yes, yes the fuck it did!

5 Likes

Seems like a lot of weird things go on in your area.

4 Likes

Definitely, first I ran into Sasquatch bro out haunting the tree line. The howls and screams through the hills. Large moving creatures just out of eye sight around my house. Now the skinwalker deer thatā€™s perfected osmosis!

6 Likes

Went from this

To this

Man, I feel a bit old right now.

7 Likes

Is it becoming a large pyre?

3 Likes

It might. Donā€™t want to breathe some of that in, though

2 Likes

I feel sad :frowning: All of the good parks got used up to make apartments when I was a kid. Me and my friends had no space to play.

4 Likes

In this case, no one has used it but once or twice in the past year (because they were grounded from electronics). None of the parents of smaller kids came by to use it (we said they could, with our knowledge).

So, time to get rid of it.

I dismantled almost all of it, but turns out the base was starting to crumble, so I couldnā€™t give it away to anyone willing to reassemble it, either, but couldnā€™t know that until the end.

5 Likes