The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Maybe it’s their way od saying it doesn’t matter lol.

2 Likes

@Celestia

You’d expect the land spirits to be pleased that things are (more) reverted back to Nature, but that’s not necessarily true. These spirits have free reign over my area (have a tight relationship with the local Queen Fae), but she’s mixed. She wants to see flowers, grass, and similar wild things, but “We don’t get the laughter of the children”. Now, that’s only happened a few times in the past year, but I found it interesting. She was mixed, as was I, until I saw the rot in the base in the end.

I have a lilac I’m planting that I’ve kept over Winter, but, the laughter part… I wasn’t expecting that.

4 Likes

I guess children, specifically their joy has a different charm to it. But if the slides were already rusting then ig there wasn’t much that could’ve been done.

2 Likes

The only ones I like at kfc’s instant taters, they always remind me of simpler times

1 Like

For this you would need to evoke salt-n-peppa… maybe the will sing shoop for ya.

3 Likes

I’m so sleepy
I need coffee

2 Likes

I remember when that was the fire!!

2 Likes

Best memory (now) of that song was as a child stuffing myself into mailbox for large packages to the sound of this song in the background. Now my brothers locked the door behind me and I didn’t enjoy it then. But I look back fondly on the prank as an adult.

2 Likes

I dreamt that chandeliers were invented because a giant liked to hang humans as decoration, so humans made beautiful chandeliers to appease him and save their own ass.

4 Likes

Sounds liget. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sounds alot like a standard decoration in some of the wealthier neighborhoods of Golachab…:laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

you got a point :joy:

1 Like

It’s spooky town around here today. Enjoy the fog photos

7 Likes

I love it

3 Likes

Can imagine sum skinwalkers running towards Ya
Jk😉 But this weather is risky u shouldn’t drive tbh i almost died in fog once .

4 Likes

I have lots of strange goings on around here.

6 Likes

@Musa It’s not the driving in fog that’ll get you it’s the braking that does it. Many a multi car has been caused by the front person braking and everyone else hitting them then the one that hit them and so on. Slow if needed but never stop unless something is stopped right in front of you and even then if you can go around go around instead of stopping in fog.

That said glad ya didn’t die

4 Likes

Strange? Want to provide examples?

2 Likes

:arrow_up:Am in the mood to hear about strange goings on especially if they are ghost stories like the headless hitch hiker or devil dog. It’s my day off and I’m bored.

4 Likes

I hate driving through the fog at night. Where I live there are a lot of lakes, so depending on the temperature or weather, there’s thick fog. I just hate it. I always feel like I’m suffocating and end up having a panic attack.

5 Likes