The Last Word

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the Terminator we should have had to begin with…

3 Likes

Looks like it may be time to banish!

4 Likes

I’ll be back :no_entry_sign:
awright hang on a sec cunt :white_check_mark:

now I’m trying to remember the last time I banished, I swear it wasn’t that long ago :grimacing: maybe even after the spooky stuff started happening. is it wrong that i kinda like the spooky stuff though?

wait… am I being haunted by Skynet?

6 Likes

To be honest, as a magician, when you engage in spiritual practices regularly, it does seem that you become more visible to spirits in general (Depending on the practice). And otherwise, if you do soul travel in one form or another, it may be that spirits can follow you back at times. And I’ve known someone who seems to have at one point drawn the attention of a less than benevolent spirit from walking in a nature-y area.

This spirit causing the phenomena in your home seems to be especially interactive with the material world, so likely “closer” to it than Angels and spirits higher or further than them.

It may be good to do some divination about the intentions and benevolence of the spirit, and also banish any evil spirits just in case.

5 Likes

You give good advice as usual, Dank. I probably shouldn’t be so cavalier about it when I’m living in a house with a few other people

Edit: plus I’m gonna be slightly annoyed if it’s a djinni. They seem to like playing practical jokes on me :unamused:

5 Likes

I banished last night as per sage advice, and no spooky activity since. Did get a nice precursory perk related to something I’ve been working on with the Law though.

P.S. Never reading another book again, letting bots do all the work for me, thanks
(Kidding, I adore books)

P.P.S. I should absolutely be asleep right now but I have a recurrent case of “just one more song” syndrome and it’s keeping me up

P.P.P.S. TIL Dionysus is the god of wine AND theatre. Maybe he should be upgraded to the rank of patron.

P.P.P.P.S. I owe Hephaestus a shot of rum or whiskey. Hephaestus, you’re a fkn legend and I so appreciate your measured and timely responses to certain requests. You came through for me in an emergency within days in my time of need, and now you’ve come through for me for a non-emergent request. :pray:

9 Likes

"Quis hic locus?, quae regio?, quae mundi plaga?

"What world is this? What kingdom? What shores of what worlds?"

New altar on my bookcase, by necessity. Needs a touch more finesse but a good start I hope.

I actually did so much more today than I ever expected to do on a Saturday. Maybe it’s cause I went to bed at midnight last night (!?) after staying up til 2 or 3 AM every weeknight, woke up at 8 AM, napped til 11… Who am I?

Home alone this weekend so obviously having more fun spooky experiences. Except not really spooky, just annoying, like someone repeatedly opening the living room door and letting the cold air out, or getting suddenly whacked by a giant book that spent the last 7 hours quietly sitting on its own at my side before apparently just launching itself at me out of nowhere – and no, I hadn’t just sat down or done anything to disturb it, I’d been sitting there minding my own business for a good two hours before I got suddenly smacked by a brick-sized sci-fi novel. Possibly because I’d noticed the door opening on its own (again) in the previous five minutes and said aloud “oh my god seriously can you not?”.

Maybe shoulda put the giant book in front of the door :thinking:

8 Likes

Love that on the top, that vulture. It’s looks like it’d probably claw someones eyes out if they tried to take something without permission :rofl::rofl::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hmm it seems this spirit is sort of malicious if they act like that, or just rambunctious. But, they also don’t seem to actively be trying to ruin your or your housemates lives? Perhaps you trespassed or did something that caused offence to it. Divination on this may be best. They seem to at least be persistent if you performed a banishing, so they may have returned or something in your home is keeping them there.

Hmm, I’m wondering, did any of this paranormal activity start after you got one of your taxidermied animals?

4 Likes

Hell yeah brotherman :laughing: that one’s a loan, and made of plastic, so I intend to replace it soon with another bird overseer, once I go and collect my taxidermy crow.

Unrelated but I’ve purchased 23 books since moving in here (not including ebooks) and have been gifted a handful more. So 22 physical books bought since December… and the 23rd will be here shortly. (The others were gifts or books I brought with me.)

The copy of The Hobbit shown is not mine and it is literally not real. Like, it is not an actual book. It is a prop made to look like a book. Again, a loan. I had no idea that such a thing as prop books existed until a few weeks ago. But yes, apparently there is a market for fake books. Or fake famous books at least. :woman_shrugging:

I think this is probably accurate. It’s not malicious or I’d likely feel far more ill at ease. At the same time, it is also a quite recent development and none of my housemates put any stock in weird things happening. So I am inclined to think it’s just me.

Well yes, in a way, but more specifically after I moved one of them from another room into this room. :thinking: Maybe she doesn’t vibe well here. Or maybe I’ve been neglecting my other specimen. :thinking:

4 Likes

I love your humor😂 your so rude and it’s amazing. Rock on fuck yeah😌

2 Likes

Lmaooo thank you and I am certain I will really regret it when the AI uprising happens :joy:
Also this may be the first time in human history that being rude has been lauded as a positive :australia:

2 Likes

$10 and I’ll try this

(Never knew Tanith Lee was an occultist or para-occultist though, really just makes me like her more)

P.S.

Yeah not sure about that one chief :joy:
brb changing my title to “Lord of Hogwarts and the Wizarding World”

7 Likes

A red sun rises. Blood has been spilled this night.

I would like to raise a glass to all the Goetic entities whose names I’ve never spoken, or only in passing, or haven’t given their rightful due:

Valefor, Botis, Cimeries, [sings] :musical_note: Amon Amon :musical_note:, beloved Asmodai, Bime, Vine, Crocell, Furcas, Balam, Alloces, Orias, Haures, Seere…

I salute you, and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my blood for you

4 Likes

A little bit disturbed lately, but I’ve made some nice blood offerings. Although they’re like annoying ones where you can’t sleep comfortably for days afterward. I will say though it was nice to find several things I thought lost forever after the last round of offerings. Bless up. :pray:

I’m a bit out of practice, a bit rusty, a bit out of the loop, a bit passive. But I think the good thing about my gestalt experience with magick is that I can be passive and let life happen to me, or I can be active, and happen to life. So I am now making more of an effort to exert my will. After all, in my opinion, it’s stupid for me to be sad or disappointed about something if I haven’t even made an effort to alter it. No, I don’t think anyone should ever accept the first thing that’s put before them.

That said, I was disturbed a few days ago, or I suppose within the past week or so, when I dreamt that there was a fox outside my window and I had to hustle and struggle to close the windows so it couldn’t get in, because its presence was threatening, and it was actively trying to break in while I was actively trying to keep it out. That was very dismaying. But today, or maybe yesterday, I had a dream where I rescued a fox kit, and he was perfectly well-behaved and we were very attached to each other.

Wonder if my dreams are less significant because I’m dosing up on melatonin to sleep through the night… and then 'cause I end up sleeping at least 3 or 4 hours during the day too (if not more — I think I put in almost a full shift of sleep today) and they bleed into reality, and reality bleeds into them. I won’t lie, I rather like being in this state, of being unclear whether a situation was dream or reality. But the walls do close in on me from time to time, and then my dreams become mundane… and that’s annoying. So… time to read The Phase again, and make those naptime hours work for me.

I am changing.
Well, I mean, we humans always are. That’s the measure of time, isn’t it? Simple change… complex change.

Clean for 6 weeks :smiling_face:

8 Likes

3 Likes

That’s incredible!! You got this shit, kick addictions ass like you’re a kangaroo :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I remember not long ago I was talking about how I was getting words mixed up in my head, like déjà vu, jamais vu, hearing words before someone spoke them, that kind of thing. Now these days it doesn’t trouble me as much. But/and I’ve had more and more instances of dream and reality crossover: reality bleeds into my dreams and my dreams bleed back into reality. I’m not even mad about it, although I do have to pause more often to consider if something that happened to me was dream or reality. Likely a dream, as I have a lot of time for dreaming these days. Although, as far as subjective experiences go, dreams are real experiences, no?

Am living in such an insular way that the walls close in on me very quickly, concerning the Law. At first I wrote it off as Baader-Meinhof phenomenon, but it’s happening so frequently and consistently: I’ll think of something and within hours it’ll manifest outwardly in some way. Must remember to use this power for good.

Got gifted a new bookshelf, assembled for me, and about 20 new books to put on it. So please excuse my inactivity, I am currently trying to read every fantasy and sci-fi book ever published. (And I must say in hindsight that I commend Peter F. Hamilton for fitting a Wheel of Time-level story into a trilogy [Confederation trilogy]. I borderline hate-read it and then decided to keep punishing myself by reading some of his other works, and then moving on to fantasy/sci-fi/supernatural YA literature. Oh, desperate times…)

My point is,

Carpe diem
Carpe omnia

9 Likes

Some years ago, I was lucky enough invited to a gathering of great and good people: artists and scientists, writers and discoverers of things. And I felt that at any moment they would realise that I didn’t qualify to be there, among these people who had really done things.

On my second or third night there, I was standing at the back of the hall, while a musical entertainment happened, and I started talking to a very nice, polite, elderly gentleman about several things, including our shared first name*. And then he pointed to the hall of people, and said words to the effect of, “I just look at all these people, and I think, what the heck am I doing here? They’ve made amazing things. I just went where I was sent.”

And I said, “Yes. But you were the first man on the moon. I think that counts for something.”

Neil Gaiman

7 Likes