The Last Word

New home, new altar.

It was surprisingly easy to pack up and unpack, and of course, everything came with me and nothing went into storage because everything is precious. I simply wouldn’t feel at home without it. Wand and peacock pinion (the big golden feather) courtesy of Norseman.

Now if I could only remember where I put my damn Tarot deck.

…And of course, no room would ever be completely mine without the eyes of Melek Taus looking over me.

6.09.22 1.14am

Melek Taus v2

Cuervo’s bloody Hypnos trance works too damn well. I was certain I’d figured out a new, more “tame” method of connecting to Melek Taus that I might be able to make public, so I used the Hypnos trance and started the pathworking…

…and of course I fell asleep and remember absolutely nothing. I slept for two hours and woke up just past midnight.

But –

I did wake up with a name ringing in my head.

And now I have about 7 new browser tabs open because this is going to send me completely down a rabbit hole.

Sigh. Alright, let’s go then.

Fresh UPG coming soon.

While I’m at it, let me speak of a vision, or dream, that I had recently.

I dreamt I was messaging a friend, or maybe that they posted here on TON. The message was of anger so pure it crystallised into a ruby. Then the image of a viper, poised to strike, with a red crown, and red tendrils undulating out of it. In the dream I read something like “the [anger/blood] of Zeus himself” and then I heard a word(s) in a foreign language, which I think may have been simply carcharodon: “sharp teeth”.

10 Likes