The Hermit's Hut

I’m not sure I understand the question, sorry?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Interesting. She appears as a black, green, and purple spider godess with a skull for an abdomen to me. And “עכביש” (okvish) means spider in hebrew, so I just sort went that way with it, as opposed to film/literature.

4 Likes

I mean, I love the idea of a vampiric spider aspect of Arachne :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Woah!! I didn’t catch the vampire aspect of what you sent…

So, this is something. I’ve literally been learning vampirism from her and her “minions.” Chills.

4 Likes

Stygian Vampire Queen :drop_of_blood:

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

She’s great to learn binding techniques from, too. Haha

4 Likes

Oh and there’s a Lovecraft connection there; might be worth exploring. Conan the Barbarian / Kull the Atlantean are part of the Lovecraft pop culture mythos.

4 Likes

You’re amazing. Haha

4 Likes

Sorry! I mean, is this alphabet better for some types of workings, or working with certain beings rather than others, etc?

5 Likes

Ah! I’ve used it for shadow work and “demonic” petitions mostly. But, it’s also useful for bindings and baneful workings.

4 Likes

Greetings! Today we will be discussing the “basics” of vampyrism as shown to me by a few entities and currents that I’ve come into contact with.

The first entities are “undead gods” - they’re actually neither, but it’s the closest thing to what most people understand - known as the Kalakh’azra. The second is a being I’ve spoken of before. They are known to me as Akvisha, but I believe her to be an aspect of Arachne as a more vampyric resonance.

There are seals/glyphs that I use to connect with these forces, but I will not be sharing them today. Perhaps that is something I will consider at a later date.

Useful items:

A sigil/glyph designed for the purposes of draining a target

A terrifying astral image of yourself

A mantra related to the act of feeding

Some sort of stone to store excess energy

The technique(s) are as follows:

1. Begin breathing in very slowly and relaxing your body and breathing through your pores, as you imagine them begining to open slightly.

2. Become aware of your etheric body. Practice expanding and contracting it for a moment until you feel comfortable with it. Then, use this awarness to harden and densify the edges of your “aura.” This will help contain the energy.

3. Begin to formulate your astral image. This may be an aggregate of several creatures or a singular one. Whatever it is, it should be relevant to the task at hand; feeding, healing, empowering, etc.

4. From this form, begin to generate several serpentine tendrils from which to feed with. If your target is close, I recommend one large and VERY sharp needle-like tendril to pierce their aura with. These should be made from AS MUCH etheric force as you can stand to generate.

5. Next, in your physical body, use what is often known as a mudra to strengthen the process of draining, but also absorption and filtration.

This particular combination of pressure points activates the following:

• Thumb to index knuckle: Hypothalamus - effects hunger, thirst, body temperature, and blood pressure. Cooling the body creates a bettwe vacuum for absorbing energy. The rest should be relatively self-explanatory.

• Index and middle fingers: Lymph, Bronchial & Lungs, Heart respectively. This helps with breathing, circulation, and fighting infections.

• Ring and pinky fingers - Bladder & Intestines: aids in filtration and assimilation of energies.

1. Command one of your tendrils to begin carving the sigil/glyph deeply into the targets skin/etheric body. The energy will begin to bleed from this. Something you can do if you’re weaker than your target, is to place a copy of the sigil/glyph inside your aura as a portal, leaving your aura in tact, preventing them from reversing the drain to a large degree.

Here is an example of a glyph I use when I feed:

1. Begin breathing in twice as long as you breathe out as your recite the chant/mantra. This can be done out loud or internally. For instance, one might slowly repeat the phrase “Kii Sii Kiil” as they’re drawing in, and “Lii Laa Kae” as they integrate the energies into themselves.

2. After the act of feeding this way, you may notice excess energy has built up. Channel the excess energy into a stone of some sort to be strored for a later date. Typically, this energy will last for the length of a moon with diminishing return. I use a piece of Black Quartz, personally, and it has served me well. Try and find a decent size.

1. Close yourself to external influence as much as you feel the necessary and go about your day!

Some extra techniques that have been shared with me by peers I have “trained,” but may be substitutions for above techniques listed in some cases:

A. Drain from the bottom of your feet

B. Imagine your tendrils fragmenting into hundreds of bats, leeches, wolves, etc. (This is actually something that I thought was a “personal” technique. Haha, I was wrong.)

C. Rotate your aura clockwise to feed or counter-clockwise to give energy to your target

D. Imagine the sigil/glyph on your hands and/or feet as you are draining from the individual

7 Likes

I drew a seal for Arachne and then had a friend of mine do his thing with it.

Here’s the original:

Here’s what they came up with:

Work by Night_Growler

Needless to say, I was very impressed with his interpretation…

4 Likes

Its beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Some useful lyrics from the black metal project ‘Akhlys’.’

"From the strangled breath
Of my bodies’ corpse-like repose
I was reborn on wings of death
And from that gasp arose
To alight on winds Tartarean
Across the gulfs of Erebos
In flight declined Hesperian
To the throne of Icelos
As Noctua I flew to seek
As dread and sacral bird
To pluck the eye with beak
And steal the sacral word
The true-sworn name of Daemon
The Secret hidden within the lie
Unknown by priest of layman
And learned that name was I

As naught is the aspect of the one
Who comes before me
Naught is the name of the one
Who resides within me
Adorn me with twain minded mask
Of Janus
Oh, gatekeeper
Ceremented in paradox
Sable on shadow
I see you!
Radian in waves of darkness
Black static scintillations
Cascading abyss
Drown me in madness
Furoris divinales
Raise me from my flesh
As you awaken the son of Pan
Within me
Sardonic Mask of Night
Beneath which is no-thing
Nous of the Void
Form-changer
Shade shifter
Syrinx piper of death’s silence
Ceremented in paradox
Shadow of midnight

Soriktis Nox!
Soriktis Nox!
Accessum, recessum!
Accessum, recessum!

Soriktis Nox
Shepherd of midnight
Soriktis Nox
Lanternarius of dark-light

And here I lie
Celebrant of my own terror
Accessum, recessum
The laughing self-enchanter

Breathe in!
Breath out!
I exhale thee!
Oh, my Black Geminus
Rise up!
Bow down!
Come before me!
And king me with terror’s crown

And you are my mirror
Silent echo of the nightside soul
Emissary of the dreaming darkness
Pierce me with the gaze of Algol

Take me below
This terror extolled
Raise me upon madness
That throne of old

Bestower of panic
Father of All-fright
Ecstatic mad furor
Clothed in midnight

Breathe in!
Breathe out!
I exhale thee!
Oh, my black genesis
Rise up!
Bow down!
Come before me!
And king me with terror’s crown

Soriktis Nox!
Accessum, recessum!
Soriktis Nox!
Accessum, recessum!"

Lyrics are are from the songs Pnigalion and Ephialtes respectively.

3 Likes

Here is a list of online resources that I use from time to time:

THE FIRST TWO ARE “UNSECURE” WEBPAGES, FYI

http://esotericarchives.com

http://www.webofqabalah.com/id15.html

https://nofaithinthehumanrace.com/777/?deck=crowley&show777=1&key=1

The individual paths on the framesets can be clicked on to reveal more information.

2 Likes

A list of demonic enns in alphabetical order:

Abbadon – Es na ayer Abbadon avage

Abigor – Aylan Abigor tasa uan on ca

Agaliarept – On ca Agaliarept agna

Agares – Rean ganen ayar da Agares

Aim – Ayer avage secore Aim

Alloces – Typan efna Alloces met tasa

Amdusias – Denyen valocur avage secore Amdusias

Ammon – Avage secore Ammon ninan

Andras – Entey ama Andras anay

Andrealphus – Mena Andrealphus tasa ramec ayer

Andromalius – Tasa fubin Andromalius on ca

Asafoetida – Asana nanay on ca Asafoetida

Astaroth – Tasa alora foren Ashtaroth

Asmodeus – Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken

Azazel – Eya on ca Azazel aken

Babeal – Alan secore on ca Babeal

Bael – Ayer secore on ca Ba’al

Balam – Lirach tasa vefa wehl Balam

Balberith – Avage S
secore on ca Baalberith

Barbatos – Eveta fubin Barbatos

Bathin – Dyen Pretore on ca Bathin

Beelzebuul – Adey vocar avage Beelzebuul

Beleth – Lirach tasa vefa wehl Beleth

Belial – Lirach tasa vefa wehl Belial

Belphegore – Lyan ramec catya ganen Belphegore

Berith – Hoath redar ganabal Berith

Bifrons – Avage secore Bifrons remie tasa

Botis – Jedan hoesta noc ra Botis

Buer – Erato on ca Buer anon

Bune – Wehl melan avage Bune Tasa

Caim – Tasa on ca Caim renich

Cimaris – Ayer avage secore Cimaris

Crocell – Jedan tasa Crocell on ca

Dantalion – Avage ayer Dantalion on ca

Decarabia – Hoesta noc ra Decarabia secore

Delepitoré – Deyen pretore ramec Delepitore on ca

Eligos – Jedan on ca Eligos inan

Eurynomous – Ayar Secore on ca Eurynomous

Focalor – En Jedan on ca Focalor

Foras – Kaymen vefa Foras

Forneus – Senan okat ena Forneus ayer

Furcas – Secore on ca Furcas remie

Furfur – Ganen menach tasa Furfur

Gaap – Deyan Anay Tasa Gaap

Glasya-Labolas – Elan tepar secore on ca Glasya-Lobolas

Gremory – An tasa shi Gremory on ca

Gusion – Secore vesa anet Gusion

Haagenti – Haaventi on ca Lirach

Halphas – Erato Halphas on ca secore

Haures – Ganic tasa fubin Flauros

Ipos – Desa an Ipos Ayer

Leraje – Caymen vefa Leraje

Leviathan – Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Leviathan

Lillith – Renich viasa avage Lillith lirach

Lucifuge – Eyen tasa valocur Lucifuge Rofocale

Lucifer – Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

Luithian – Deyan anay tasa Luithian

Malphas – Lirach tasa Malphas ayer

Mammon – Tasa Mammon on ca lirach

Marax – Kaymen Vefa Marax

Marbas – Renach tasa uberaca biasa icar Marbas

Marchosias – Es na ayer Marchosias Secore

Mephisto – Mephisto ramec viasa on ca

Murmur – Vefa mena Murmur ayer

Naberius – Eyan tasa volocur Naberius

Orias - Lirach mena Orias Anay na

Orobas – Jedan tasa hoet naca Orobas

Ose – Ayer serpente Ose

Paimon – Linan tasa jedan Paimon

Phenex – Ef enay Phenex ayer

Purson – Ana jecore on ca Purson

Rashoon – Taran Rashoon nanay

Raum – Furca na alle laris Raum

Ronove – Kaymen vefa ronove

Rosier – Serena alora Rosier aken

Sabnock – Tasa Sabnock on ca lirach

Saleos – Serena alora Saleos Aken

Samigina – Esta ta et tasa Samagina

Satan – Tasa reme laris Satan; Ave Satanis

Seere – Jeden et renich Seere tu tasa

Shax – Ayer avage Shax aken

Sitri – Lirach Alora vefa Sitri

Sonnelion – Ayer serpente Sonnillion

Stolas – Stolos Ramec viasa on ca

Svengali – Desa on Svengali ayer

Taroon – Taroon an ca nanay

Tezrian – Ezyr ramec ganen Tezrian

Unsere – Unsere tasa lirach on ca ayar

Uvall – As ana nany on ca Uvall

Valefor – Keyman vefa tasa Valefor

Vapula – Renich secore Vapula typan

Vassago – Keyan vefa jedan tasa Vassago

Vepar – On ca Vepar Ag Na

Verrier – Elit rayesta Verrier

Verrine – Elan typan Verrine

Vine – Eyesta nas Vine ca laris

Volac – Avage secore on ca Volac

Zagan – Anay on ca secore Zagan tasa

Zepar – Lyan ramec catya Zepar

Adapted from the occultist.net forum online

1 Like

Greetings, and wonderful Wednesday! This week, i’ll share a little about the Qliphoth, which are the shadows of Sephiroth.

Adapted from Kamakiller12345

Note: [=/= translation]

1. Thaumiel [The Divider(s)] (Satan & Moloch) is the shadow of the Sephirah Kether (The Crown). While Kether is concerned with the unity of God, Thaumiel represents the dual contending forces and struggling; The Qliphoth are not the opposite of the Sephiroth, but the shadow. Kether is concerned with unity, implicit in its existence is the concept of duality. It is the first emanation from the Ein Soph, the point of consciousness that crystallises out of the vast emptiness. Without the forces of the other sephiroth to balance it, specifically Malkuth below, it would exist as something apart from the Ein Soph, God in his totality. However, since all the paradoxical and contending forces unleashed through Kether find their eventual rest and resolution in Malkuth, balance and the unity of God are maintained.

2. Ghagiel [The Hinderer(s)] (Beelzebuul) is the name of the Qlipha corresponding to the Sephirah Chokmah in the Tree of Life. They are attached to fragmentation and distraction, and are in opposition to those of reality and wisdom.

3. Satariel [The Concealer(s)] (Lucifuge) Corresponding to the Sephirah Binah on the Qabalistic Tree of Life. It represents the concealment of Truth. The Qliphoth are the shadow of the Sephiroth and Binah is the Sephirah that gives birth to form, the great mother of the cosmos, the eternal womb. Through her, the spiritual energy of Kether and Chokmah are woven into the matrix that eventually becomes matter. But when this force is unbalanced, then the spiritual principle is hidden, matter is taken to be simply matter, and is not understood to be simply condensed energy, which is crucified spirit. Binah, the giver of form, becomes Sathariel. Sathariel is the third Qlipha after Thamiel and Ghagiel.

4. Gha’agshevlah [The Smiter(s)] (Astaroth) is the Qliphah corresponding to the Sephirah Chesed, Lovingkindness. The Qliphah of Chesed is the divine force that spreads so far and thin that it breaks due to its own weakness. This Qliphoth represents the misguided and imbalanced love which exhausts and ultimately suffocates its object with its borderless benevolence and tenderness. As Astaroth once told me, “It is the iron fist that crushes what it loves the most.”

5. Golachab [The Scorcher(s)] (Asmodeus) is the Qliphah corresponding to the Sephirah Geburah on the Qabalistic Tree of Life. Its name means the Burners with Fire. Geburah is the Sephirah of trial, which takes away that which is unnecessary in the cosmos, destroys the wicked, fights evil and injustice, and maintains an equilibrium with Chesed, Lovingkindness. However, it is obvious to see that when this force is out of balance, it becomes too destructive, and burns that which shouldn’t be burned. While the Qlipha of Chesed may represent unbridalled conservatism, Golachab represents unbridled radicalism and tyranny, and executes all its opponents. Golachab fittingly opposes Geburah, the Sephirah of the powers of severity, harshness, judgment. As these powers go forth to rule firmly but justly the Golachab attempt to destroy, or burn, these powers as well as what is ruled.

6. Thagirion [The Disputer(s)] (Belphegor) is the Qlipha associated with the Sephirah Tiphereth in the Qabalistic Tree of Life. Thagirion maintains and sustains the ugly and evil forces collectively.

7. Orab Zaraq [The Scatterer(s)] (Bael) is the Qlipha corresponding to the Sephirah Netzach on the Qabalistic Tree of Life. It is uncontrolled passion, desire, greed and covetousness; the dark side of Venus, which is unbridled lust.

8. Samael (The Poisoner(s)] (Adramelek) The Qlipha of Hod is similarly founded on the idea of a radiating object: our eyes are blinded and cannot look behind the radiating surface. Unauthentic brilliance can be understood as the beginning of illusion and deceit. In the realm of the mind the shadow of Hod therefore is represented by the lie, artfulness or beguilement. At the same time the demon of Hod correlates to the ideas of fickleness, hesitation and lack of determination - the negative fluctuations of our mind.

9. Gamaliel [The Corrupter(s)] (Lilith) is the Qlipha associated with the Sephirah Yesod on the Qabalistic Tree of Life. It is associated with unconscious sexual desire, and obsession. Lilith’s influence continued into the next Qlipha. Here she has taken a more personified shape as the ruling demoness of Gamaliel. The position of Lilith on Gamaliel plays an important part in her role as the queen of the world, and it is from here that she controls the world by being its hidden, underlying force. Gamaliel is the shadow of anima mundi, the ‘World Soul.’ Gamaliel is the dream sphere and the dark side of Yesod. The dreams that man normally cannot or does not wish to remember in the waking state, can be found within Gamaliel. These dark dreams have a revealing character and expose sides of oneself that one might not want to accept. The dark dreams are censored by the Super Ego and are repressed to the Gamaliel Qlipha.

10. Nahemoth [The Growler(s)] (Nahema) This Qlipha is ruled by a demoness called Nahema or Naamah. She has been called the daughter or younger sister of Lilith. In visions she appears as a mighty queen dressed in precious garments and jewels. Sometimes she is seductive, but other times she might have a tyranical character. Typically this sphere deals with material obession and external validation.

Original article: Reddit - Dive into anything

As most things in the occult, this information is highly subjective in a lot of ways. However, common ground can often be found. This can be a source of inspiration for some, but a seed of madness for many. Hopefully this takes some of the toil out of it for you.

Anyway, thats all for this round! Have a great rest of the week and “be good, or be good at it.”

1 Like

Small Nightshade harvest from my yard:

The berries will be dried and powdered to make incense. The juice will be extracted and turned into a decoction for crums/poppets in the future, if need be.

1 Like

How to Empower your Magick

Greetings, and wonderful Wednesday! This week I will be sharing some tips on how to empower your magickal practice.

It has come to my attention that many practitioners are unaware of their capacity to utilize their “etheric” force in magick. To me, this is one of the key components behind the potency of a working.

What I consider to be the etheric body is the electromagnetic field that runs through our physical body. Everything has one, including our Earth and the Universe.

The way I generally experience this field is through what’s known as kinesthesia or proprioception - the awareness of the sensation of my own physicality. This can take some time to train for some. For others it’s inherently obvious.

The reason I bring this up, is beause - in my experience - this field is the link between the physical plane and the so-called astral plane. Igniting and empowering this force while accesing the astral/imaginative plane allows for greater transfer of what you’re conjuring onto the physical plane.

I recommend exploring, experimenting, and exercising with this field on a daily basis. A basic way to do this is to expand and contract this awareness/sensation from a “pinpoint” in the center of your body (either at the heart or solar plexus) to the edge of your extremeties, back and forth for a few minutes each day. Then, secondly, practice keeping it condensed for a few minutes and then expanded for a few minutes. Breathing in conjunction with this is extremely beneficial.

After some practice, you should be to contract this field/body to a very dense point AND also move it around your body in different locations. This can be used anatomically for healing or “chakrally” for manifestation.

This also comes into play very largely with enchanting and imbuing items with energy. If you can channel this force into the object while reciting an incantation and holding a visualization, you will empower the item to an almost unbelievable degree conpared to imbuing it without the etheric force.

One of the best parts about this, is after a while, you can project this force outside of your physical body INTO the astral plane, which is what I consider to be astral projection.

A very practical way to utilize this in your daily life is through your “chakras.” For instance, the third chakra Manipura shares a root with the word “manipulate.” There’s some food for thought. Haha

I would study the chakras and learn their meanings and purposes. Also, research the glands for those chakras. For instance, Manipura relates to the adrenal glands. You can use this energy to stimulate your own chakras, or to disrupt another’s.

Now, for the “leg day” segment that 98% of you will ignore: cultivation. Learn to cultivate and transmute your etheric force and you will set yourself apart from the majority of practitioners out there. One who has cultivated enough “chi” can often achieve the potency of a full working of a basic practitioner with a single thoughtform. If this isn’t enough reason to persuade you, I don’t know what is. Perhaps knowing that it will increase your overall defense and capacity for self-healing?

Anyway, that’s all for this week. Perhaps next week we will discuss actual techniques for cultivation!

1 Like