SpideršŸ•· Weaving šŸ•ø

@Kish

[In keeping with the last post, deleted.]

6 Likes

Summoning of Humans

October 21, 2022

[DETAILS DELETED FOR ā€˜I WAS SUMMONEDā€™ PORTIONS IN VARYING DEGREE.]

2 things I want to talk about with this topic. First, when I use this practice. Second, the flip side of the coin.

I summon/evoke humans when Iā€™m binding most often. Itā€™s a good way to tie them to people/things, etc. Calling people into my space isnā€™t always the best decision, when I do itā€™s either outside or I anchor them to/into something. Like a stone, candle, or circle for example. I donā€™t use crazy intense methods because I tend not to care if the person is awake or asleep for most of what I do (sometimes it matters, sometimes it doesnā€™t to me). I donā€™t want people feeling it mainly, but I want it working well. When I ā€œevokeā€ someone into my ritual space, itā€™s usually for real fucking magick and not games. If I want to scan someone or check them out, I go to them to do that; I donā€™t call them to me. Summoning people is reserved for when Iā€™m doing witchery to them.

Hoodoo is a good reason to summon a soul. To attach it to something for example or to link whatā€™s being done to the person. To me, that borders constituting a binding because of the attachments going on. Binding (whether the word is used like ā€œbinding a spirit,ā€ obsession-style, or otherwise) is not usually fun for the one being bound. So when Iā€™m working on targets (both for prof!it and for fun) I try to be lowkey about it. I donā€™t really summon magicians though because that sounds like a nightmare.

Why would I call a magician into my ritual space, bind them (again, to keep them in place while Iā€™m working or otherwise) and give them a ā€œportalā€ so to speak into where I am/work without the need? Honestly, inviting trouble unnecessarily isnā€™t my favorite route with magick.

Which brings me toā€¦binding magicians in circles. Like spirits. Those of you that summon peopleā€“magiciansā€“do you bind them forcibly in shapes/containers that arenā€™t jars, rocks, stones, necklaces etc.? By which I mean, have you ever bound a magician as one might when employing the use of certain Solomonic or Ceremonial magick styles?

That was my bridge. More than once less than twelve times, Iā€™ve been ā€œsummoned.ā€ A few times, for example, in dreams to a temple that Iā€™m not interesting in talking about here. It was scary and intimidating, but not unreasonably. But Iā€™m interested in talking about bindings, the more physical, tangible kind like metal (astral) chains.

Once upon a time, I was called by another magician. To a green room. Dark, mostly, but not entirely. It started abruptly. I was going about the mundane world when I felt it hit, when I felt it crash into me. It began with a feeling that was like cotton had been shoved into my ears. Then everything felt full of it. I felt like my head was being held (shoved, but not meanly) underwater.

It was an ā€œoh fuckā€ moment to say the least. Itā€™s like a calling that canā€™t be ignored. I can try to ignore it, but the ā€œcallā€ wouldnā€™t go away and I didnā€™t feel with a choice to answer or not. Went to my ritual space, lit candles, turned out the lights. I heard someone speak. I listened, responded, listened. I was sitting on a pillow on the ground, candles lit in front of me, a mirror past them staring back at me.

It didnā€™t matter if I closed my eyes or simply paid attention to what was going on. I could see it, I could feel it. The tug, the call, the ā€œsummons.ā€

He was talking. And I was torn between listening, feeling, analyzing, and trying to figure out what the fuck was going on and when it was going to end. Who the fuck does that? God forbid magicians talk to each other in the standard form of humans once in a while. Whereā€™s the fun in that, I guess but whereā€™s the comfort or feeling of (false) safety in this?

No details on the aftermath because I canā€™t give them publicly.

Thereā€™s another that followed closely on its heels.

Iā€™m not disclosing the aftermath or details on that one either.

Both times, Iā€™ve felt dizzy, nauseous, the wrong amount of matter or weight in me, a bit ā€œincompleteā€ but not reallyā€“just the feelingā€“afterwards. And Iā€™ve felt unnerved as well. What the fuck kind of person, human magician, does that and for what reason? (Iā€™m not giving my perspective on the answer to that question; I think it counts as too many details.)

So I wanted to just drop a couple things on human summoning. Sans instructions obviously, this is just personal experience.

I wonder how many of us are out there that can really just tug a human up and drag them into our ritual room in a way that feels physical, that can be experienced. If the human has to be aware or into the craft or ā€œintuitiveā€ to know/see/feel/ etc. whatā€™s going on. What are the ā€œrulesā€ on this?

Itā€™s like being astral kidnapped. Darkness, the movement, the location. The things that happen there. Blindfolded, thrown into a van, woken up on location with no information. Not the best experiences, but not the worst. I know I donā€™t evoke people with nearly that much strength or raw force though, so I wonder what the distinctions are between when that is done and when itā€™s just a casual call to someone, a ritual, and a ā€˜go away now.ā€™

7 Likes

Iā€™d love to say something deep or intelligent here but Iā€™ve done exactly one of these.

I used triangles for mine because the same principal of sacred geometry would apply to the astral body of an incarnate human would equally apply here.

I didnā€™t the find the work to be especially difficult when employing this method.

Not exactly what you were saying maybeā€¦ I dunno just thought it related.

5 Likes

I have experienced these things as well. A bit of it may be that we can pick up on and feel more of whatā€™s going on.

But I think a big part maybe obsession. For whatever reason the magician has become obsessed with either doing a powerful summoning, like Iā€™m going to summon you and you will feel it type attitude, or they are obsessed with the person they are summoning.

Iā€™ve only ever summoned two humans. Both magicians, I didnā€™t bind them to anything it was more that I was learning and testing the waters. Both magicians were ok with me doing it. So, Iā€™ve never summoned a human or magician against without an ok.

I probably have pulled some to me without realizing what I was doing. With me sometimes Iā€™m doing something without realizing it until Iā€™m already midway into it.

In kidnapping its kinda the same, the kidnapper wants to make him or herself be in total control of another. So obsession with control, dominance and so on and you just got to be the lucky one they grabbed.

Or they were stalking you, obsessing over you, had to learn your name, what your favorite color is, how old you are yada yadaā€¦ and they just had to have you.

Same thing just itā€™s magicians doing through summonings.

Or the other thing for whatever reason you pissed them off about who the hell even knows, and now they wanna get even or pay you back or what ever and your feeling them bind you to something because they want to torture on some way with the use of the object.

Iā€™ve pretty much seen and experienced every scenario.

One other things sometimes you were never the target but got the ride. If they are working with a god/goddess that you are highly connected to. You could be experiencing their experience.

This has happened to me with Hekate many times.

6 Likes

This is a fun topic! When I call people I ā€œgentlyā€ drag them into whatever Iā€™m binding them to for the duration of ritual as well. Iā€™m not too keen on being harsh with them though, Iā€™d rather just do my task and be done most of the time.

For personal reasons, I treat them differently though for varying reasons. Like if I want to bind a friend to me for example Iā€™m easier with the call and kinder with the binding style.

A distinction I was trying to make between my methods and the second part though definitely revolved around being chained into the circle. I brushed it off a bit not wanting to speak on it much, but it is something I meant originally to highlight.

When I call people, itā€™s energy only. Itā€™s not the energy-copy of themā€”the ā€œethericā€ if Iā€™m trying to use occult terms. I call their astral body and it gets dragged to my space; not the next step down between astral and physical which Iā€™m calling etheric because others have used that term around me to mean what I want to say.

That last part sounded really confused to me on second read lol. I mean that I call people in the most grounded form of their energy for the most part for the work I do. I also meant that in the 2 last experiences I wrote about, I felt a physical energy body call, ā€œethericā€ not anything lighter or higher up the energy-to-physical scale.

6 Likes

I havent experienced being chained. But I have experienced being caged and the cage gets smaller and smaller until itā€™s unbearable.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve also had the seal of the sorcerer used on me several times. Which isnā€™t a bad experience in itself. It does have a calming and soothing effect. But it can be tricky because it can cause you to whatever or agree to stuff just because your soothed almost into a trance like state. Something about the design and shapes. You just want to trace the lines with your fingers and your breathing gets relaxed and you feel sleepy and then your just in that between awake and asleep state and you know someone is talking to you but it doesnā€™t matter.

All that matters is the seal and wanting it. But there is no way to have it. I have to be careful because even thinking about and describing it lulls me into a relaxed calm state , like smoking a super fat blunt and not caring about anything but being in that high state.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never asked someone I know to summon them, or the reverse. That sounds fun. Obviously, with trust worthy people.

Woah, I really like that you used that metaphor. This escalates what I meant in all the right ways.

That sounds really intense and scary. This was one where you were there ā€˜for the ride?ā€™ Or someone was threatening you, if youā€™re okay to answer.

You mean the triangle-pentagon-pentagram? Yeahā€¦

I know what you mean. I think Iā€™ll look more into this though.

4 Likes

This thing

Sometimes the lines get blurry for me. Not sure if it was meant for me intentionally or Hekate.

5 Likes

It takes power, skill, and focusing on the singular purpose to bring them in so strongly it feels physical. You can do it over time (longer period in ritual) to deepen it, but how deeply they need to be there depends on what youā€™re doing. Direct energy manipulation requires a stronger presence than just attaching a spell to them, in my workings, anyway.

The object itself doesnā€™t matter. Some people will argue that, but I could bind someone to a living tree, if I wanted to, entwining their energies.

I typically donā€™t need to bind people to things. Could be useful for binding aspects/parts of people. But my evocations are either to help or to harm, so binding them to the circle or triangle is all I typically need to do, to keep them present while I do my thing(s). I typically use energetic triangles and circles, rather than physical props.

I rarely evoke people with consent. Consent is usually to work on them for beneficial reasons. If itā€™s for baneful reasons, Iā€™ve already decided that I will take it as far as I need to to meet my goals. The odds of my being concerned over their opinions on being summoned are around 0. This is usually reserved for predators, whether magicians or not.

Magicians have a tendency to shit themselves when I pull them into the space. Iā€™m not gentle with baneful work and this usually causes panic, because itā€™s hard, fast, and they realize they arenā€™t in control, but donā€™t have time to do anything about it. If I want to fuck with them mentally, Iā€™ll do some gentle, but noticeable, pulling first to get them wondering and let them think they can resist it. When itā€™s time, they try what worked before and then start to panic when they realize it isnā€™t going to work this timeā€¦

Sometimes, Iā€™ll evoke longer targets into my space just to let them know I havenā€™t forgotten about them. Iā€™ll leave them there until I get tired of their presence. I did this no too long ago to some of the stronger members of a coven that decided to play rough. Iā€™ve done it to some magicians that were protecting a target of mine, too.

Iā€™m not usually concerned with opening a pathway into my space. Because the triangle or circle is a hole that gets closed. They donā€™t have permissions through my wards or the entities inside of them. I do make sure I banish that spot to remove traces of the construct so it canā€™t be backdoored.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thatā€™s golden.

Of course!! This makes so much sense, youā€™ve connected some dots for me. I donā€™t use circles/triangles as much as I probably should so I hadnā€™t really considered this much.

I figured Iā€™d have a much worse experience and accumulate less details (to know what the hell was going on) if I was too entrenched in freaking out so I tried to keep my head on and just feel out the situation. Not sure it did an incredible amount, but Iā€™m not going to be embarrassing myself needlessly when I know Iā€™m outmatched. Iā€™d rather wait. Stillness is a virtue, in terms of clarity, mental state, and the ability to just sit still sometimes and observe.

I felt when it closed, Iā€™d go into details on the after part but canā€™t publicly. It was just a wild ride, confusion drenched and invasive, but not anything out of a horror movie. Realizing I wasnā€™t in control (& wasnā€™t going to be) was the real distress-invoking part of it. The rest was pretty cool to be a part of if I get past the ā€œwhy?ā€ of it.

6 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Some people feel a mystical connection to them and thereā€™s all sorts of armchairs that can get into the dynamics on angles and whatever. To me, with this sort of thing, Iā€™m containing them in a space.

Now, itā€™s important to note that these circles and triangles arenā€™t pyramids and spheres. You might want to ponder that a bit. Iā€™ve used those, too, if a target gets unruly (human or not) or I want them to feel the space close in on them purely for my pleasure. Iā€™m typically going after child predators, so my empathy levelsā€¦

Total power play. Petty even, but it reinforces that I wonā€™t hesitate to get back at it if they decide to fire things off again. Itā€™s not one-sided, though. Iā€™ll project into their spaces sometimes to prove the same point. Let it be or Iā€™m going to do what I do. I donā€™t fuck with them in their spaces to reiterate that point. But I have projected into a space, wiped their wards, and threatened to evoke one of them right there. Wish they wouldā€™ve taken me up on it. That wouldā€™ve been pretty cool to pull off in someone elseā€™s ritual space they ā€œcontrolā€.

I gave someone permission to evoke me, but I was asleep when it happened. I have felt pulled before and the first thing I did was take a bunch of energy and throw it their way, then actively resist, so they were going to have to work for it. And then Iā€™ll take notes about what I see when I get back to start my assault.

8 Likes

Furry Web Crawlers

October 28, 2022

My mom brought me this pretty, furry, hangable, mostly anatomically correct, hangable, blue spider today.

Itā€™s left eye has a 6 pointed star in the fabric print which I love.

I have a big purple one too. Maybe Iā€™ll set it up for a picture tomorrow.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome

4 Likes

Visions, Cats, and Thanks

November 6, 2022

So yesterday I was out with someone and we drove by the street my mom lives on. I had this insane, intense vision when we crossed the street her house is onā€“just a block or two away from it at that.

I could feel the energy of the vision physically. I felt what happened just on an energy plane and not this one. I hope that makes sense at least to people who have experienced it otherwise Iā€™m failing with language today. So we were crossing the street and in that whole second in a half or so I see and feel (energetically, again) a mid-size white SUV come crashing into the driverā€™s side door, effectively T-boning the car.

I think for obvious reasons this freaked me out. First, I had to make sure that didnā€™t really just happen. No cars around, driver is fine, Iā€™m fine, car is still moving down the street itā€™s on. Everything is in order. Next, I start being concerned this is predictive in nature. So I make a couple ā€œcallsā€ (magick ones to those Iā€™ve worked with) and nothing seems to indicate thatā€™s a real thing thatā€™s going to happen to the driver. Okay. So we start talking again and eventually I let the incident slip from the forefront of my mind.

My mom picks me up later in the evening, it had been late morning when Iā€™d had the vision, and weā€™re driving back. Iā€™ve forgotten about the vision at this point. Some animal runs in front of the car and she hits the breaks. I say itā€™s a skunk, she sayā€™s itā€™s cat. There was no bump, she turns the car around to drive back and make sure thereā€™s not a creature in the road, there wasnā€™t one in the mirrors but she turns anyways. We didnā€™t find anything so she turned around again (in the direction weā€™d been originally travelling in).

I repeat that it was a skunk and sheā€™s adamant it was a cat. So I say, ā€œblack cats are lucky,ā€ because if it was a cat, it was a black one or a very dark gray one maybe. Weā€™re turning on the street the driveway is on and thereā€™s a mid to large size white SUV driving down the street. The timing would have been ā€œperfectā€ if it hadā€™t been for the kitty.

That moment was otherworldly. Itā€™s like when you see your results drop in real time or youā€™re in ritual and you can feel and hear and see them, or when your visions turn into something else. Iā€™m not sure about what happened, but Iā€™m very sure that that car was, in some world or version of events, meant to hit us.

So thank you to those who answer my prayers, to those who keep me safe, to those that offer me guidance and protection under sun, moon, and stars alike. Thank you to the little kitty who crossed paths with me as well.

7 Likes

Forgiveness between Self and Spirit

November 13, 2022

So there was a post that had me contemplating the place of forgiveness between us humans and them spirits. Iā€™m magnifying the distinction (us, them) for a reason. But I also think it is equally as important to call attention to our similarities. Mainly, the similarities between how we and they operate in this world together, and in our (own, respective) worlds separately.

Anyways, the point is that I wanted to drop a couple mini-incidents regarding forgiveness between spirits and humans. For my purposes, Iā€™ll only be discussing Dantalion and my relationship here. Iā€™m not getting into other comparable moments with others. Privacy, personal stuff, and all that.

Letā€™s start with a moment I have asked for forgiveness.

I have knelt and asked forgiveness before. I have lit candles, blooded incense, blooded a nice candle, knelt and prayed, listed my faults and shortcomings, and pled for forgiveness for my own errors and resistance to the teachings, help, guidance, gifts, and more that I was offered. I knelt before my offerings, called him, felt him come and felt the energy he brought with which was certainly not what I am most accustomed to, and spoke to him. What a cold shoulder I was met with, but it didnā€™t last long at all. We spoke and when I had understood his perspective, I understood a lot more than I had before that encounter about him, us, our relationship, magick, the path, and more as well.

Iā€™m not too prideful to say these things. I have messed up, messed up and made one of my favorite and most adored/adoring spirits question or perhaps just grow something not tranquil or positive about our standing, my feelings toward our relationship, and the relationship itself. And I apologized like anyone with some sense and regard for reality should.

I was resisting our relationship, resisting magick, resisting myself, and through that encounter I opened myself again. Forgiveness is double edged. But asking for it, I think, teaches even more than accepting it from another.

And a moment when Iā€™ve been asked.

There was a time a little while back where Dantalion acted without permission about something very personal to me that affected me very personally. Usually, I give some decent blanket permission to take care of certain things and aspects of my life and well-being. This has been incredibly helpful to me and I really am very appreciative. That said, there was this other time where I told him I wanted time to consider things and he did not accept that at face-value.

So he went ahead and what followed was a lapse in complete trust, faith, and respect. Iā€™ve had 2 key incidents with spirits who have acted in (direct) opposition to me whether in opposition to my words or our mutual (previous) relationship. The fallout was quite the headache. On one hand, I love, adore, and respect Dantalion. On the other, he acted in a way Iā€™d asked him not to and thatā€™s obviously something that is not easy to just step overā€“not when we the connection and relationship we have.

Making up was a process. He did not kneel. He did not admit complete fault. He stated his reasons clearlyā€“astoundingly clearly-- and implored me to find my way to understanding his decision. He apologized for making me feel unheard, disrespected, and unimportant. And it took a couple weeks actually for me to come around. Because it took a few days for me to understand his perspective and the root of his actions (rooted, of course, in my safety and well-being but also I feel in a desire of his to exercise control over me).

Apologies, Forgiveness, and the Deception of Humanity

I was probably 14 years old when I learned how to apologize the real way and it was because I had a younger brother who sometimes I needed to apologize to (for losing his toys around the house, fucking up what he wanted to eat if I was trying to figure something out, stepping on his toes, being ā€œmeanā€ which means not letting him do outrageous things, etc.). I wasnā€™t apologized to as a child and I sure as hell was not actually taught to apologize to another person sincerely. Asking for forgiveness is a bit different, but functions much along the same lines. Itā€™s different between spirits and humans when compared to inter-human relationships but not nearly as much as we might assume without the experiences.

Thereā€™s a power difference in these things. The person asking and the person considering whether to accept or decline. Most adults have probably been in both positions, have also probably both accepted and declined to apologize and done the same for forgiveness. More than the basic power difference, thereā€™s that idea of ā€˜acceptance.ā€™

In both my examples ā€œunderstandingā€ and ā€œperspectiveā€ are brought up.

I have forgiven humans and spirits alike without hesitation when I have been able to understand their perspective, how they were led down the road of their choices. I have also been able to forgive some people without understanding but it is because I am beyond caring usually. Most often though when I find myself trapped between wanting to forgive and not being able to, it has been because Iā€™m unable to understand the ā€œwhyā€ behind choices. All other times it has been because Iā€™m in too emotional (usually anger) of a state to consider actually handling anything productively.

When we refuse to ask for forgiveness from others or forgive others (who have asked, or not), we are standing in the way of movement, progress, and magick. We are resisting everything that comes down that path. Sometimes this is a great fucking self-preservation method, sometimes itā€™s good for keeping unwanted emotions or emotional responses at bay, sometimes itā€™s absolutely the best remedy for just putting things on hold. But the reality is that anytime we engage in these behaviors (which by the way all humans do), we are resisting. Itā€™s just a matter of what that changes.

So I intend to be more observant of what it is I am resisting when the topic of forgiveness nears. And I implore others, especially those walking the magick path, to do the same. What are we trading away or trading for when we resist forgiveness, be it asking or accepting?

8 Likes

Thought provoking, thank you for sharing your experiences, that may not have been entirely comfortable but it provided us with something substantial to considerā€¦

3 Likes

Woah, this has happened with someone close to me. This person is super ā€˜connectedā€™ to a place where practitioners tend to perform a lot of rituals, so everytime something is going on there they ended up summoning her.

2 Likes

The Cliff We Walk & Who I Walk It With

November 18, 2022

Might as well toss this into the mix. A thank you, and a stance on magick in time of wishing. Written at the beautiful hour of 3am and yes, I am very tired.

Dantalion,

Holy fuck, if ever I have felt alone in this life surely it was before I found you on my pathā€“though not before you must have found me. I am reminded in every waking moment of your presence, as it bleeds both through me and pours out from others into this material life. What have I asked for that I have not been given?

Where have I looked that I have not found a home? How many times have I been desperately struggling for breath this month and you not filled my lungs with water of the damned and wishes of the djinn? Where have I asked and not been met with overflowing coffers? When have I walked away and not been brought back?

Dantalion, I may not know where we first met, or when you began staying close at my side, or how you decided to care so unwaveringly for me, but thank you. Each day for the last three weeks you have given me gifts, remarkable in their weight and astounding in their accuracy. You have brought me money, objects great and small, people, dreams, stories, time, food, drinks, reassuarnces, and so much more.

I have felt the future spinning wildly as of late and there you have been, just at my side or standing behind me to keep me grounded and remind me it is okay to be in need so long as it is without fear of falling. The fall from grace, after all is not the scary part, it is what one begins to do at the bottom that consumes a person and rages within them. I have been afraid of falling, but you have caught me so many times before my foot has even left the cliffā€™s edge as of late I am sure the next time I mean to fall, Iā€™ll only find myself continuing on my carven path. Even if I should fall, I know there in a dark ravine with sharp walls I would find you smiling and waiting.

So, Dantalion, thank you so much for all of it and especially for the this most recent leg of our path together. Thank you for your teachings, your compassion, your anger, your trust, and your gifts in this world. I appreciate and value them all as I do you.

And I would also like to thank from the bottom of my heart Sitri, Furcalor, Lucifer, my familiar, and my lovely dragon friend.

I cannot point to specific instances and read your names written across them, but I know you walk with me, keep me safe, and pull strings for my benefit frequently enough. So thank you for those things which you have given me and for the ways they have brightened my life.

I feel like a child again, recently. I donā€™t even need to call. Things just fall into my lap. I havenā€™t felt this way since I was manifesting as a much younger person and still clamoring my way into three households a week, trying to be just the right amount of wanted in them all. I havenā€™t felt things just become mine at a hatā€™s drop so easily since I had just left that faith behind and was learning the ways of bringing my desires into my life myself, without gods, prayers, or humans who refused to stand with me.

It is in solitude and times of walking beside the cliffā€™s edge that magickā€“Iā€™ve foundā€“flourishes unhindered by mistrust, fear, humanity, desperation. When we walk beside the cliff we must either trust ourselves, our gods, or be tempters of the fall, if not all. Magick does not save anyone from falling, but it offers a lovely, cushioned path up the cliffside until we slip, until we jump.

I know, now, that magick is the true gift of life. The gift to have, to posses, to trust. I know some of these recent things are my own creations, but I also know behind the scenes that I am truly cared for and taken care of by others. So thank you, friends.

9 Likes